Abid Thyab Al Ajeeli
Adviser in the presidency of the Republic of Iraq
Education and Higher Education
Software engineering expert and Systems analyst with over 28 years of progressive active experience in oil industry, modelling, analysis, systems design, university teaching, and consultancy in Computer systems and Information Technology.
Full SAP life cycle development and implementation experience including planning, analysis, design, scripting, module prototyping and configuration, systems testing, migration data mapping, end-user training and documentation and writing technical specification for reports and post implementation support. Excellent hands on knowledge of business process re-engineering and change management issues.
Vast experience in community services, British Computer Science member, and certified ICDL & ECDL. He is a UNESCO expert and member of the Arab Administrative Development Organization. He is an expert in Simulation and modelling, high performance Networking, and Electronic Government Strategies. He published more than sixty five articles in highly reputable journals, and more than 18 scientific books two of them were published in USA.
A. Inside Universities
1. Member of Purchasing Committee, Yarmouk University, 1994-1996.
2. Member of the Scientific Committee, Yarmouk University 1995-1996.
3. Member of the Committee for undergraduate and postgraduate curriculum development, Yarmouk University, 1994-1996.
4. Co-ordinator of Seminars, Computer Science Department, since 1996, Qatar University.
5. Member of Scientific Seminars, Faculty of Science, 1997-1998, Qatar University.
6. Member of undergraduate curriculum development, Computer Science Department, 1996-1997, Qatar University.
7. Member of the international committee of the International Conferences on CAD/CAM, Robotics & Factories of the Future 1997.
B. Outside Universities
Participation (presenting papers) in a number of community activities including improving teaching standard, environment protection, and writing cultural articles:
1. “Computers and Language Translation”, Afaaq Athaqafah Wa-tturath, Issue No. 8, 3rd Year, 1995, United Arab Emirates, Published by Juma Al-Majid Center for Culture & Heritage.
2. “Influences of Arab Scientists on the Development of Computer Software”, Afaaq Athaqafah Wa-tturath, Issue No. 7, 2nd Year, 1994, pp. 42-48,United Arab Emirates, Published by Juma Al-Majid Center for Culture & Heritage.
3. “Influences of Arab Scientists on the Development of Computer Hardware Technology”, Afaaq Athaqafah Wa-tturath, Issue No. 1, 1st Year, 1993, pp.37-41, United Arab Emirates, Published by Juma Al-Majid Centre for Culture & Heritage.
E. Member of Scientific Societies
1. Member of the British Computer Society 1993-2000.
2. Member of ADA USERS, UK, 1988-1992
3. Member of Ada Joint Program Office, USA, since 1990
4. Member of the Society for Computer Simulation, USA, since 1994.
A. Published Research Papers
1. Abid Thyab Al Ajeeli, (2016). Intelligent Integrated Manufacturing Decision Making System, International Journal of Advances in Engineering & Technology (IJAET), ISSN: 22311963, Vol. 9, Issue 3, PP. 363-381.
2. Abid Thyab Al Ajeeli, (2016). An Intelligent Framework for Natural Language Stems Processing, Global Journals TM Inc. (USA) Global Journal of Computer Science and Technology (GJCST-G), Online ISSN: 0975-4172 & Print ISSN: 0975-4350, Volume 16, Issue 1, Version 1.0, PP. 23-38.
3. Abid Thyab Al Ajeeli, (2016). The Impact of Intelligent Interfaces on the Performance of Knowledge Base Systems, IRA-International Journal of Technology & Engineering, ISSN: 2455-4480, Volume 4, Issue 08, PP. 84-102, August 2016.
4. Abid Thyab Al Ajeeli, (2016). Steady State Analysis For Improving Manufacturing Productivity, International Journal of Development Research (IJDR), ISSN: 2230-9926, Volume 06, Issue 07, PP.8729-8738 , July. 2016.
5. Abid Thyab Al Ajeeli, (2016). A Framework for Automating and Controlling Manufacturing Systems activities, International Journal of Current Research (IJCR), ISSN: 0975-833X , Volume 8 , Issues 08 , PP. 36436-36448, August 2016.
6. Abid Thyab Al Ajeeli, (2016). A Knowledge Based Framework for Managing Software Components, IPASJ International Journal of Information Technology (IIJIT), ISSN: 2321-5976, Volume 4, Issue 8, PP. 01-018, August 2016.
7. Abid Thyab Al Ajeeli, (2016). A Framework for Software Development Product Methodology Management, International Journal of Emerging Trends & Technology in Computer Science (IJETTCS), ISSN: 2278-6856, Volume 5, Issue 4, July-August, PP.43-57.
8. Abid Thyab Al Ajeeli, (2016). Simulation Framework for Manufacturing Systems with Complex Material Handling, International Journal of Latest Research in Engineering and Technology (IJLRET), ISSN: 2454-5031, Vol. 02, Issue 06, PP. 59-78.
9. Abid Thyab Al Ajeeli, (2016). Advanced Searching Algorithms and Its Behavior on Text Structures, Journal of Computer Engineering and Intelligent Systems, ISSN:2222-1719, Vol. 7, No. 6, PP. 23-36.
10. Abid Thyab Al Ajeeli, (2016). Efficient Design of Storage and Retrieval Methods, International Journal of Computers & Technology (IJCT), Vol. 15, No. 9, PP. 735-751, June 2016. I S S N: 2 2 7 7 - 3 0 6 1.
11. Abid Thyab Al Ajeeli, (2016). Resolving Inflected Text Structures Irregularities Using Rule-Based Models, Journal of Information Engineering and Applications (JIEA), ISSN: 2224-5782, Vol. 6, No. 6, PP. 33-42.
12. Abid Al Ajeeli, (2013). Intelligent computerized framework for projects investment in the Arab World, Crans Montana Forum, Belgium, 2013.
13. Abid Al AJeeli, 2012). New approaches for developing Education and Higher Education Strategies, World Bank, Washington, January 6-17, 2012, U. S. A.
14. Abid Al Ajeeli, (2012). New Techniques for Improving Water Resources Management in the Arab World, 6th World Water Forum: A recognized Success, 12-17 March 2012, France.
15. Abid Al Ajeeli, (2012). "Cryptanalysis of Password Authentication Scheme using Smart Cards", Journal of Internet Technology and Secured Transactions (JITST), Vol. 1, Issue 1/2, March/June.
16. Abid Al Ajeeli, (2011). "Cryptanalysis of an Advanced Authentication Scheme", International Journal of Computer Science and Applications, Vol. 2, N0. 10..
17. Abid Al Ajeeli, (2008). “A Framework for High-Speed Networking”, IGI, USA.
18. Abid Al Ajeeli, (2006). "Designing a Resilient and High Performance Network", International Journal of Business Data Communications and Networking, USA April.
19. Abid Thyab Al Ajeeli and Abul-Huda, B.A. H. (2006). A New Approach For Enhancing Encryption Mechanisms for Multimedia Data. Abhath Al-Yarmouk Journal, "Basic Science and Engineering". 15(1):141-154.
20. Abid Al Ajeeli, (2005). "Intelligent Decision Support Systems for Laws Drafting", www.escwa.un.org/wsis/meetings/12dec 2005/Documents/.../04-IDSS-E.
21. Abid Al Ajeeli, (2005). Detecting Gifted students Using Advanced Technologies, Matching Labour Markets in Gulf States, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh.
22. Abid Al Ajeeli, “A Framework for a WAP-based Course Registration System”, INT. Journal of Computers and Education, USA, 2005.
23. Sattar Abbod, Asim Al Sheikh, and Abid Al Ajeeli,” Blind Decryption and Privacy Protection”, Transaction on Computers, 2005.
24. Abid Al Ajeeli, “A New Approach for Enhancing Encryption Mechanisms For Multimedia Data”, Asian Information Journal, 2004.
25. Abid Al Ajeeli, (2004). “A knowledge-based framework for Military Applications of GIS”, 3rd Int. Conference on GIS, September, Bahrain.
26. Abid Al Ajeeli, (2004). Intelligent Information System for Student admission in Arab Universities, Arab Universities Registration Conference, Bahrain.
27. Abid Al Ajeeli, (2004). "Empirical Studies on String Matching Algorithms: Arabic Texts Case", Second International Conference, Saudi Arabia.
28. Abid Al Ajeeli, (2004). “New Techniques for Auditing Information Systems based on Statistical Distributions”, Arab Administrative Development Organization Conference, Cairo.
29. Abid Al Ajeeli, (2003). “A frame work for Enhancing Talented students”, National Conference on Education, Al Minia Univ., Egypt, December.
30. Abid Al Jeeli, (2003). "Integrated Educational framework for Enhancing Education in the Arab World", Second Arab Conference on International Quality of education for Arab Universities, Yemen, 22-24 September.
31. Abid Al Ajeeli, (1999). Optimal Urban City planning using computer Technology in Gulf States, Doha, 5-7 March.
32. Abid Al Ajeeli, (1998). Environmental Issues, First Regional Conference on Gulf Environment, Doha, 12-15 December.
33. Abid Al Ajeeli, (1998). "A Comparison of Multilingual String Matching", Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Multi-lingual Computing, University of Cambridge, UK, 17-18 April.
34. Ahmad Mashour and Abid Al Ajeeli, “Empirical Analysis of Hashing Techniques for Multilingual Comparisons”, (1997). Proceedings of the 15th national Computer Conference, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, 17-20 November.
35. Abid Al Ajeeli, (1997). "A Logic-Based Framework for Software Construction", Journal of King Saud University - Computer and Information Sciences. Saudi Arabia, Vol. 9, pp.21-39.
36. Abid Al Ajeeli, (1997). Best Education Strategy, the symposium of Improving Teaching Standard, Qatar, 7-8 October.
37. Abid Al Ajeeli, (1997), Computerized Pollution Control, the Doha International Conference on Environment Pollution and Protection, 1-3 December, Doha, Qatar.
38. Abid Al Ajeeli, (1996). "A logic-based framework for inflected Arabic words", 5th International Conference on Multi-Lingual Computing, Cambridge, 11-13 April 1996.
39. Abid Al Ajeeli, (1996). “A Constrained_Knowledge-Based Simulation of a Production System”, Proceedings of the European Simulation Multidisciplinary Conference, ESM’96, Hungary, June 2-6, pp.1028-1032.
40. Abid Al Ajeeli , (1996). “An Expert System for Environmental Monitoring and Its Implication on Desertification”, presented at The International Conference organized by the chair of UNESCO, Yarmouk University, Jordan, 30-31 July.
41. Abid Al Ajeeli, (1996). "A Knowledge-Based System for Computational Linguistics", Thirteenth International Conference on English Language, Linguistics, Literature and Translation, to be held in Jordan, 1-4 April, Jorda.
42. Abid Al Ajeeli, (1996). "Better Automatic Decisions in Manufacturing Processing", in “ Human Interactions with Complex Systems", Symposium Paper (Chapter in Edited Book), Published by Kluwer Academic Publishers, 101 Philip Drive, Assinippi Park, Norwell, MA 02061, U.S.A., pp101-115.
43. Abid Al Ajeeli, (1995). "Toward Better Software Automation", ACM SIGSOFT Special Interest Group on SOFTWARE ENGINEERING NOTES, Vol. 20, NO. 1, USA, January, pp.79-84.
44. Abid Al Ajeeli, (1995). "A Knowledge-Based System for Analysing Arabic Language", Jour. Inst. Math & Comp. Sci, ( Comp. Sc. Ser) Vol. 6, No 1.
45. Abid Al Ajeeli, (1995). "A Logic-Based Model for Reusing Ada Components", Dirassat (Pure and Applied Sciences), Vol. 22 B, No. 1, January.
46. Abid Al Ajeeli, (1995). "A Software Assistant for Integrating Production Models", Dirassat Journal, The University of Jordan, Vol. 22, No. 4, July.
47. Abid Al Ajeeli and Ahmad Mashour, (1995). "A Heuristic-Based Production Model", Dirassat Journal, the University of Jordan, Vol. 22, No. 5, September.
48. Abid Al Ajeeli, "A Logic-Based Approach to Reverse Engineering Tools Production for Object-Oriented Languages", Proceedings of the Second Annual International Conference on Electronics, Circuits and Systems, ICECS’95, Amman, Jordan, 1995.
49. Abid Al Ajeeli, (1995). "A Knowledge-Based Production Model for Manufacturing Systems", Third International Conference On Artificial Intelligence Applications, Cairo, January 4-7, 1995.
50. Abid Al Ajeeli, (1995). "A Logic-Based Configuration Management System for C++ Components", Third International Conference On Artificial Intelligence Applications, Cairo, January 4-7.
51. Kofahi, Abdel-Fattah Salman, Abid Al Ajeeli, (1995). "Empirical Analysis of Text Searching Algorithms", Proceedings of the Second Annual International Conference on Electronics, Circuits and Systems, ICECS’95, Jordan, 17-21 December, pp. 301-306.
52. Abid Al Ajeeli, (1995). "Intelligent resistivity methods for detecting conductive layers", 3rd International Conference on Computer Methods and Water Resources, Beirut, Lebanon, September 25-28.
53. Abid Al Ajeeli, (1995). "Intelligent Software System for Library Management", Proceedings of the Second Annual Conference on data banks, Jordan, May 20-22.
54. Abid Al Ajeeli, (1994). "An Intelligent Tutoring System for Arabic Language", Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Multi-Lingual Computing, University of Cambridge, April.
55. Abid Al Ajeeli, (1994). "A Logic-Based Framework for Computer Project Management" Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Computers & Industrial Engineering, Japan, March 7-9.
56. Abid Al Ajeeli, (1994). "A Numerical Solution for a Production Integrated Model", The journal of Indian Society of Statistics & Operations Research", Vol. 15, No. 1-4.
57. Abid Al Ajeeli and Ahmad Mashour, (1994). "A Logic-Based Production Model", The Journal of Institute of Mathematics and Computer Sciences (Computer Science Series) Vol. 5, No. 1), pp. 29-37.
58. Abid Al Ajeeli, (1994). "Automatic Understanding of Pascal Programs Structures", Jour.Inst.Math & Comp. Sci, (Comp. Sc. Ser) Vol. 5, No. 2.
59. Abid Al Ajeeli, "A Complete Ada Analyser ", (1994). Jour. Inst. Math & Comp. Sci, ( Comp. Sc.Ser) Vol. -5. No. 2.
60. Bilal Abul-Huda and Abid Al Ajeeli, (1994). "A Knowledge-Based Model for Interfacing Multimedia Databases", The Journal of Institute of Mathematics and Computer Sciences (Computer Science Series), India, Vol. 5, No. 1, pp.39-48.
61. Abid Al Ajeeli, (1992). “A Knowledge-Based System for Analysing Arabic Language”, Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Multi-lingual Computing (Arabic and Roman Script), 10-12 December, University of Durham, Durham, UK.
62. Abid Al Ajeeli, ( 1991). "A Logic-Based Model for PERT and CPM", Proceedings of Cairo Conference.
63. Abid Al Ajeeli and Pearl Brereton, (1990). "Software Reuse in Ada", Published by Cambridge University Press in their Ada Companion series.
64. Abid Al Ajeeli and Pearl Brereton, (1989). "A Logic-Based Configuration Management System", Proceedings of the Seventh National Conference, U.S.A.
65. Abid Al Ajeeli and Pearl Brereton, (1989). "Management of Ada Components", Ada User 1989, U.K.
B. Published Books
1. Handbook of Research on E-Services in the Public Sector: E-Government Strategies and Advancements, Published by IGI Global Publisher, USA, 2010.
2. Simulation and Modelling: Current Technologies and Applications, Published by IGI Global Publisher, USA, 2008
3. "Software Engineering", Financed and Published by Al-Quds Open University, 1998.
4. "Introduction to Databases", Financed and Published by Al-Quds Open University, 1997.
5. "Computers and Arabic Language Understanding", Yarmouk University, Financed and Published by the Deanship of Scientific Research, Jordan, 1996.
6. "Fundamentals of Computers & Applications, Jordan Scientific Services, Jordan, 1995.
7. "Control and Auditing of Information Systems" Financed and Published by Al-Quds Open University, Jordan, 1995.
8. "On-Line Systems" Financed and Published by Al-Quds Open University, Jordan, 1995.
9. "Visual Basic", 1994, Published by Al-Basheer Est., Makkah, Saudi Arabia.
10. "Principles of Computer and Prolog Programming Language, 1994, Published by Al-Fallah Publishing Comp., Kuwait.
11. "C++ with Engineering and Scientific Applications", 1993, Published by Al-Basheer Est., Makkah, Saudi Arabia.
12. "UNIX for the Future", 1993, Published by Al-Basheer Est., Makkah, Saudi Arabia.
13. "Turbo C with Scientific and Engineering Applications", 1992, Published by PC-NET, Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
14. "Computerized Operational Research ", 1991, published by Dar AL-Amel, Jordan.
15. "Statistics for Librarians", Financed and Published by Al-Mustansyriah University, 1986, Iraq.
16. "Operational Research", 1985, Text Book for All Iraqi Universities, Financed and Published by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Iraq.
17. "Modern Probability Theory and Its Applications", 1984, Mosul University Press, Financed and Published by Al-Mustansyriah University, Iraq.
18. "STOCHASTIC PROCESSING", 1983, Mosul University Press, Iraq.
Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/u8u0h9yfbgy4/public_html/soaoj.com/wp-content/themes/dazzling/functions.php on line 337
Notice: Undefined property: WP_Error::$slug in /home/u8u0h9yfbgy4/public_html/soaoj.com/wp-content/themes/dazzling/functions.php on line 338