Ariel Zilberlicht, MD
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Carmel Medical Center
2006-2009 – MD Graduate, Faculty of Medicine, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel.
2006-2004 – MD Candidate, Faculty of Medicine, Szeged University, Hungary.
1. Risk factors for urinary and fecal incontinence
2. Pelvic organs anatomy
3. Quality of Life among women with urinary incontinence or pelvic organ prolapse
4. Male infertility
5. Gestational diabetes
6. Diffuse large B-cell Lymphoma
MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES
2010 – Israel Medical Association
2016 - International Urogynecological Association
1. 2013 – Awarded as an outstanding lecturer by medical students. Faculty of Medicine, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel.
2. 2015 – Awarded as an outstanding lecturer by medical students. Faculty of Medicine, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel.
3. 2015 Prize Lecture -Younes G, Zilberlicht A, Godshmidt E, Auslander R, Abramov Y. Vaginal adhesions after transvaginal reconstructive pelvic surgeries: Incidence and clinical outcome. Israeli-Turkish Society of Urogynecology Joint International Meeting April 30-May 2nd, 2015 Jerusalem, Israel.
4. 2016 – Awarded as an outstanding lecturer by medical students. Faculty of Medicine, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel.
5. 2016 Prize lecture (2nd place) - Somatic, Psychological and Sexual Triggers for Overactive Bladder Syndrome.International Pelviperineology (ISPP) September 21-23, 2016, Tel Aviv-Jaffa.
6. 2017 – Awarded as an outstanding lecturer by medical students. Faculty of Medicine, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel.
7. 2017 Prize Lecture (2nd place) - Obstructive Voiding Symptoms in Patients with Overactive Bladder Syndrome. The Annual Conference of the Israeli Society of Urogynecology and Pelvic Floor, May 4th-6th, 2017.
8. 2018 – Awarded as an outstanding lecturer by medical students. Faculty of Medicine, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel.
9. 2018 Prize lecture (3rd place) - Somatic and Psychological Triggers for Irritative Bladder Symptoms: Men are From Mars, Women are From Venus? The Annual Conference of the Israeli Society of Urogynecology and Pelvic Floor, April 26th-28th, 2018.
REFEREED PAPERS IN PROFESSIONAL JOURNALS
1. Avivi I, Zilberlicht A, Dann EJ, Leiba R, Faibish T, Rowe JM, Bar-Shalom R (2013) Strikingly high false positivity of surveillance FDG-PET/CT scanning among patients with diffuse large cell lymphoma in the rituximab era. American journal of hematology 88 (5):400-405. doi:10.1002/ajh.23423
2. Noa Lavi M, Gali Shapira, MD Ariel Zilberlicht, MD, Noam Benyamini, MD, Dan Farbstein, MD, Eldad J Dann, MD, Rachel Bar-Shalom, MD, and Irit Avivi, MD (2013) Integration Of CT-Based Measurements Into PET Assessment Significantly Improves The Positive Predictive Value Of Surveillance FDG PET/CT In Patients With Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma. November 15, 2013; Blood: 122 (21)
3. Zilberlicht A, Kedar R, Riskin-Mashiah S, Lavie O (2014) [The incredible story about the cesarean section from ancient times till nowadays]. Harefuah 153 (8):471-474, 497
4. Younes G, Goldschmidt E, Zilberlicht A, Auslender R, Haya N, Abramov Y (2015) Vaginal adhesions after transvaginal pelvic reconstructive surgeries: prevalence and clinical implications. International urogynecology journal. doi:10.1007/s00192-015-2807-5
5. Zilberlicht A, Voldavsky E, Lavie O, Auslender R, Shai A (2015) Prolonged survival in a patient with isolated skull recurrence of cervical carcinoma - Case report and review of the literature. Gynecologic oncology reports 11:20-22. doi:10.1016/j.gore.2014.12.002
6. Zilberlicht A, Wiener-Megnazi Z, Sheinfeld Y, Grach B, Lahav-Baratz S, Dirnfeld M (2015) Habits of cell phone usage and sperm quality - does it warrant attention? Reproductive biomedicine online 31 (3):421-426. doi:10.1016/j.rbmo.2015.06.006
7. Wiener-Megnazi Z, Lahav-Baratz S, Blais I, Matarasso S, Koifman M, Shnizer S, Ishai D, Peer G, Younes G, Zilberlicht A, Auslander R, Dirnfeld M (2016) Oxidative markers in cryopreservation medium from frozen-thawed embryos: a possible tool for improved embryo selection in in vitro fertilization? Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics. doi:10.1007/s10815-016-0692-6
8. Zilberlicht A, Feiner B, Haya N, Auslender R, Abramov Y (2016) Surgical removal of a large vaginal calculus formed after a tension-free vaginal tape procedure. International urogynecology journal:1-2. doi:10.1007/s00192-016-3065-x
9. Zilberlicht A, Yonai N, Cohen K, Bardicef M (2016) Gullian- Barre Syndrome in Pregnancy – A Case Report and Review of the Literature. Gynecol Obstet (Sunnyvale) 6: 348. doi:10.4172/2161-0932.1000348.
10. Zilberlicht A, Molnar R, Pal-Ohana H, Haya N, Auslender R, Abramov Y (2016) Characterization of the median sacral artery course at the sacral promontory using contrast-enhanced computed tomography. International urogynecology journal. doi:10.1007/s00192-016-3074-9
11. Zilberlicht A, Lavy Y, Auslender R, Abramov Y (2016) Transvaginal repair of a urethrovaginal fistula using the Latzko technique with a bulbocavernosus (Martius) flap. International urogynecology journal. doi:10.1007/s00192-016-3085-6
12. Noa Lavi MD, Gali Shapira MD, Ariel Zilberlicht MD, Noam Benyamini MD, Dan Farbstein MD, Eldad J Dann, MD, Rachel Bar-Shalom MD, Irit Avivi MD (2016) integration of ct-Based measurements into surveillance Pet/ct in Patients with diffuse large B cell lymphoma. IMAJ VOL 18
13. Feferkorn I, Schmidt M, Segev Y, Zilberlicht A, Auslender R, Abramov Y (2016) Vaginal cuff closure technique and the risk for infected pelvic hematoma after vaginal hysterectomy. European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
14. Zilberlicht A, Haya N, Feferkorn I, Goldschmidt E, Kaldawy A, Abramov Y (2017) Somatic, psychological, and sexual triggers for overactive bladder syndrome in women. Neurourology and urodynamics 15. Bothaina Nakad, Fuad Fares, Naiel Azzam, Benjamin Feiner, Ariel Zilberlicht, Yoram Abramov (2017) Estrogen receptor and laminin genetic polymorphism among women with pelvic organ prolapse. Taiwanese Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tjog.2017.10.008