Debabrata Dash, MD, DM, FICC, FAPSC, FCCP, FSCAI
Enior Interventional Cardiologist, Thumbay Hospital, UAE
Honorary Prof of cardiology, Beijing Tiantan Hospital, Beijing
Visiting Professor of cardiology, Tan Tao Medical School, Vietnam
• DM (Cardiology) & MD (Internal Medicine), FICC, FCCP, FAPSC, FSCAI (USA)
Fellowship training in Coronary Angioplasty at Toyohashi Heart center, Japan.
Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology at Veterans General Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan.
• Fellowship of the society for cardiovascular Angiography & Interventions, USA.
Areas of Specialization:
• CAD, Hypertension, Structural heart disease, Heart failure
• Complex Coronary Angioplasty like Primary Angioplasty, Chronic Total Occlusion, Stenting in Coronary Bifurcation. Renal Angioplasty. Multi slice CT coronary angiography. Rotablation, IVUS and Virtual Histology and OCT
• International Invited faculty : USA, China, Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Israel, Latin America, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan
Internationally acclaimed cardiologist with vast experience (nearly 26000) of performing angiography & angioplasty in India and abroad Expert in doing angiogram and stenting through radial route.
Represented India in teaching course in Japan, Israel, China, USA on Coronary Bifurcation and LMCA stenting.
Represented India in teaching course in CTO in Japan
Expert in Retrograde Technique (CART) and reverse CART for chronic total occlusion (CTO)
Expert in IVUS, OCT, Virtual Histology, Multislice CT
Authors of several chapters in books, journals