Dr. Firoj A. Tamboli
Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Pharmacy
Near Chitranagari, Kolhapur-416 013
Maharashtra State, India
Dr. Firoj A. Tamboli is earned Ph.D. in Pharmacy from Shivaji University, Kolhapur, India. He is working as Assistant Professor at Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Pharmacy, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India. He has more than 18 years of teaching and research experience. He has published a number of papers in reputed national and international journals and has been Member of APTI. He serves as an Editorial board member of more than 7 international Journals.
Nutraceuticals, Herbal drug standardization, Phytomedicine, and Phytochemical screening
Additional Academic Qualification Acquired / Distinctions / Awards
• Qualified Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 97 with percentile score 81.66.
• Successfully completed the distance learning General Course on Intellectual Property from WIPO (World Intellectual property Organization) Geneva, Switzerland.
• Won 3st Prize for the poster: Healing effect in experimentally induced gastric ulcer in rats and antioxidant activity of Baleria gibsoni dalz. Leaves extract., Firoj A. Tamboli*, Dr. H. N. More, at Avishkar 2015 Research competition, Shivaji University Kolhapur on 18th December 2015.
• Won 3st Prize for the poster: Standardization and quality parameter for a botanical extract of barleria gibsoni dalz., Firoj A. Tamboli*, Dr. H. N. More, at Avishkar 2014 Research competition, Shivaji University Kolhapur on 24th December 2014.
• Won 1st Prize for the poster: Inclusion of Pharmacovigilance in Pharmaceutical Curriculum: A call to academic regulators, Patel R.P.,et al in poster competition organized by A.B.College of Pharmacy Sangli under lead college scheme of Shivaji University Kolhapur on 11th March 2010.
• Qualified Pre-Ph.D in Theory Pharmacy Examination 2010 conducted by Shivaji University, Kolhapur, MS. India.
• Passed Elementary and intermediate grade Drawing examination held by Govt. of Maharashtra, India.
• Research fellowship for M. Pharm at BVDU Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune from AICTE for 18 months.
• Merit Scholarship for second, third and final B. Pharm from Brihad Bharatiya Samaj, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
• Doijad R.C., Sompur C.K., Goje A.J, Maske A.P, Tamboli F.A.,Development and Characterization of Lovastatin Controlled Release Buccoadhesive Dosage Form, International Journal of Pharma and Bio Sciences.,vol 2,issue 3,,july-sept 2011,133-140.
• Firoj A. Tamboli, Harinath N. More, In vitro antipsoriatic study of successive solvent extracts of Barleria gibsoni Dalz. using HaCa T keratinocyte cells, Research J. Pharm and Tech., (8) 11: November 2015,1566-1569.
• Firoj A. Tamboli, Harinath N. More, In Inhibitory effects of successive solvant extracts of Barleria gibsoni Dalz. on the proliferation of MDA MB 4355(Human breast cancer) and Hep G2 (Liver cancer cell line) Asian J.Pharm.Res., 2015; Vol 5: Issue 4, 51-56.
• Firoj A Tamboli, Harinath N More, Anthelmintic activity of leaves extract of Barleria gibsoni Dalz. against Pheretima posthuma, J Pharmacogn Phytochem, 2016; 5(1): 250-252.
• Firoj Tamboli, Harinath More, Pharmacognostic and Physicochemical analysis of Barleria gibsoni Dalz., Pharmacophore, 2016; 7(2): 118-123.
• Firoj A. Tamboli, Harinath N. More, Evaluation of Anti ulcer and Antioxidant activity of Barleria gibsoni Dalz. leaves Pharmcognosy Research, 2016; 8(4): 226-230.
• Tamboli F, Rangari V, Killedar S, Jadhav S, Ghatage T, Kore V. Comparative phytochemical evaluation of natural and micropropagated plants of Bacopamonnieri (L.). Marmara Pharm J. 2018; 22(1).
• Firoj A. Tamboli, Harinath N. More, ' In vitro screening of Antidiabetic activity and Antiinflammatory activity of leaves extract of Barleria gibsoni Dalz. '(invoice number: 4JZGMPx) is accepted in Woulfenia journal
• Gauri Parashara,S.V.Bhandari, Chintamani Jadhav, Asha Hole, Jayati Sonawane, Firoj Tamboli, Pharmacophore optimization of selective HIV integrase inhibitors as potential Anti-HIV agents using molecular modeling studies‟ is commiticated to BBRS