Dr. Khalaf Yasin Al-Zyoud
Albalqaa Applied University
Marka Ashamalya P. O.Box 15008 Amman 11134, Jordan
- 2001-2002: Head of Electrical Engineering Department at the Faculty of Engineering Technology / Al-Balqa’ Applied University.
- 2002-2004: assistant dean for student affairs at The Faculty of Engineering Technology / Al-Balqa’ Applied University.
- 2005-2009: Assistant professor at The Faculty of Engineering Technology / Al-Balqa’ Applied University.
- Supreme Advisory Board member of the National Programmed for outstanding initiatives
- Holds a Masters of Excellence Award and achievement at the national level
For the year 2006
- Supreme Advisory Board member of the national program for the development
- 2010: Jordanian Parliament member
- 2010-2012: Reporter of Energy committee of Jordanian Parliament
- 2010-2012: A member of the education committee in the Jordanian parliament
- 2013-2018: Ass. Prof. at Al-Balgaa Applied Univ. Faculty of Engineering
- 2018: Head of Energy Committee at Talal Abu-Gazaleh Knowledge forum
- 2018: Editorial Board member for “Electrical and Electronics Technology
Open access Journal.”USA
High Voltage Engineering, Power Control System, Power Analysis
- 1993-1997. Scholarship from Ministry of High Education (Ph. D. programs), for High Voltage Engineering and Transformers, ((The program was completed in English Language)).
- 1992. Scholarship from Ministry of High Education (Special Course In “Automation – PLC”, Italy).
1. Khalaf Al-zyoud: Mitigation processes in insulating foils after partial
discharge, European-American journals, UK, 2018
2. Khalaf Al-zyoud: A new method of insulation wire for power transformers,
International journal of applied power engineering(IJAPE),
vol.6, No.1, April 2017
3. Khalaf Al-zyoud: An example of solar tracking system& hybrid power
generation in Jordan, International journal of engineering
and technical re Khalaf Al-zyoud: search (IJETR),
vol.4,Issue 4, April 2016
4. Khalaf Al-zyoud: Voltage Transient Computation for Transformer Windings
with Arresters, IJREAT International Journal of Research in
Engineering & Advanced Technology, Volume 3, Issue 5,
Oct -Nov, 2015
5. Khalaf Al-zyoud: Composite insulation in Parallel under DC and AC
Voltages,Internationa journal of engineering trends and
technology(IJETT), vol. 28, No.8, October 2015
6. Khalaf Al-zyoud: Estimation of Electrical Field Distribution in Many
Dimensions Via Non uniform Dielectric, Journal of
Engineering (IOSRJEN ), Vol.5, issue 02, 2015
7. khalaf Al-Zyoud and others : Electric and Magnetic Fields in the Jordanian
Region (Calculation and Measurement), European Journal
of Scientific Research, ISSN 1450-216X,vol.64 No.3 (2011)
8. khalaf Al-Zyoud, Almoflehh Anwar: A new Technique for Location of fault
Location on Transmission Lines, Modern Applied Science
journal, vol.4,No.8, August 2010, Canada (CCSE)
9. Khalaf Al-zyoud: Temperature control of power transformers during their operation, the second international on engineering& ICT, February 18-21-2010, Malaysia, Technical University Malaka
10. Khalaf Al-zyoud: A utility Power Transformer Failure Analysis, JES, No.4,
11. Khalaf Al-zyoud: A numerical program for interpretation of the results of chromatographic measurements of gases dissolved in power transformer oil, (JIEEE, C, Jordan), 1998.
12. Khalaf Al-zyoud: The analysis and diagnosis of transformer insulation, on the basis of chromatographic measurements, (Ph. D. dissertation, Technical University of Lodz, Poland), 1997.
13. Khalaf Al-zyoud: An expert system for diagnosis of power transformer of the basis of gas dissolved in transformer oil, (International C. of El. Power, Romania), 1996.
14. Khalaf Al-zyoud: Diagnosis methods of power transformer failures, (International Conference of transformers, Poland), 1996.