Dr. P. Srinivasa Rao B.Tech(CSE), M.Tech(CSE), PhD(CSE)
MVGR College of Engineering (A)
• Attended 3-day Training on DB2 9 on 13th-15th July,2010.,and Secured 96.88% (62 out of 64) in the exam conducted by IBM at GMRIT on 2-08-2010.
• Attendend 4-day training program on “IBM Certified Associate Developer –Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software V6.0” at GMRIT, and secured 80% of the exam conducted by IBM on 4th -7th march 2011.
• Attended a Mini Course on Data mining webinar and secured merit certificate in the examination conducted by Indo-Us Collaboration for Engineering Education (IUCEE) on 15 September 2012.
• Completed Certification on “Introduction to HTML5(4Weeks)” from Coursera, University of Michigan on 18-07-2016.
• Completed Certification on “Internet of Things: How did we get here” from Coursera, UC San Diego on 19-07-2016.
• Completed Certification on “Internet of Things” from Cisco Networking Academy on 27-04-2017.
• Completed Certification on “Big data and Hadoop for Beginers with hand-on” from Udemy on 16-08-2017.
• Completed Certification on “Big Data and Hadoop Essentials” from Udemy on 15-08-2017.
• Completed Certification on “Hadoop Starter Kit” from Udemy on 16-08-2017.
• Completed Certification on “Python for absolute beginers” from Udemy on 16-08-2017.
• Completed Certification on “set up Bigdata development Environment” from Udemy on 16-08-2017.
Orgnaizing Committee Member:
• Organizing member for “International conference on internet of things and applications for smart city (ICIOTAS-2016)” Conducted on 18-19th march 2016 at Annamacharya institute of technology and Science, Tirupathi.
Details of papers published in National/International journals:
• “INDEXING FOR EFFICIENT TERM-BASED SEARCH USING USING MAPPING FUNCTIONS” published in August-2010 volume4/number8/851-1189 of IJCA.
• “EFFICIENT CLUSTERING APPROACH USING STATISTICAL METHOD OF EXPECTATION-MAXIMIZATION” published in May-2012/ Volume46/ number12/6958-9305 of IJCA.
• “A VIEW ON SECURE ROUTING IN ADHOC NETWORKS” published in August-2010 Volume2/issue5/1887-1892 of IJCSE.
• “KNOWLEDGE REPRESENTATION AND REASONING ON THE WEB OF DATA” published in june 2012/Volume 48/number14 of IJCA.
• “A NOVEL AND EFFICIENT METHOD FOR PROTECTING INTERNET USAGE FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS USING MAP REDUCE” published in IJITCS (MECS) Vol. 5, No. 3,PP:49-55,February 2013, DOI: 10.5815/ijitcs.2013.03.06.
• “A NOVEL APPROACH FOR IDENTIFICATION OF HADOOP CLOUD TEMPORAL PATTERNS USING MAP REDUCE” published in IJITCS (MECS) Vol. 6, No. 4,PP:37-42, March 2014. 10.5815/ijitcs.2014.04.04
• “A NOVEL AND COST-EFFECTIVE APPROACH FOR PRIVACY, STORAGE AND COMPUTATION OF INTERMEDIATE DATA SETS IN CLOUD", IJACCC, Vol.2.No.2, Jul 2014.
• “AN EFFICIENT SEMANTIC RANKED KEYWORD SEARCH OF BIG DATA USING MAP REDUCE”, IJDTA,VOL.8, NO.6 , PP.47-56,2015. DOI: HTTP:// DX.DOI.ORG/ 10.14257/ IJDTA.2015.8.6.05
• “ PRIVACY PRESERVING BY SIMILAR SENSITIVE CLUSTERING AND DISTRIBUTION”, international journal of electrical, electronics and computer systems (IJEECS), ISSN : 2347-2820, VOLUME -4, ISSUE-1, 2016.
• “AN EFFICIENT FRAMEWORK FOR IMAGE ANALYSIS USING MAPREDUCE”, IJCSIT, VOLUME:07,ISSUE:5, PP: 2256-2260,2016.
• “AN EFFICIENT VIDEO PROCESSING TECHNIQUE TO DETECT MOVIE PIRACY USING MAP REDUCE”, JOURNAL OF COMPUTATIONAL INTELLIGENCE THEORY AND ITS APPLICATIONS VOLUME 2 ISSUE 3,2017.
• "A SECURE FRAMEWORK FOR CLOUD USING MAP REDUCE", ACCEPTED JOURNAL OF ADVANCED RESEARCH IN DYNAMICAL AND CONTROL SYSTEMS, SCOPUS AND UGC (APPROVED) DEC, 2017.
• “A Efficient Data Integration Framework in Hadoop Using MapReduce" Published in Computational Intelligence Techniques for Comparative Genomics , Springer Briefs in Applied Sciences and Technology , ISSN:2191-530X,PP 129-137, October 2014
• A Novel clustering approach using Hadoop Distributed Environment, Springer, (Applied Science and Technology), ISSN:2191-530X,Volume:9, pp:113-119,October 2014.
• An Efficient Statistical Computation Technique for Health Care Big Data using R, Scopus, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Volume: 225, ISSN:1757-8981,ISSUE NO :012159,2017 doi:10.1088/1757-899X/225/1/012159
Details of papers Presented at International Conference/ Seminars:
• “Increasing Throughput in Clusters by using BASCH “ International Conference on Mathematics and Computer Science(ICMCS-2010), Loyola College, Chennai on 5-6 Feb’2010
• “ROOK: Multi-Session based Network Security Event Detector” International Seminar on Artificial Intelligence & Applications (AIA-2009), GMRIT, Rajam on 10-11 Dec’ 2009
• “The Need, Use and Efficiency of Spatial Data Mining”, International conference held at GRIET, Hyderabad, 26th & 27th Dec’ 2008
Details of papers Presented at International Conference/ Seminars at abroad:
• “ An Efficient Ranked keyword based search of Big Data using MapReduce” 6th international conference on intelligent computing and applications (ICICA 2016), Brisbane, Australia, January 8-10, 2016.url: http://www.icica.org/his.html. Paper published with ISSN:1798-2340 in JAIT, Volume:8, NO:3,August 2017.