Dr. Pankaj Srivastava
Laparoscopic, Thoracic, Thoracoscopic & VATS Surgeon
Om Surgical Center & Maternity Home
Dr. Pankaj Srivastava is a consultant surgeon in Om Surgical Center, Varanasi, India. He is doing all kind of Laparoscopic abdominal and gynecologic surgeries, breast surgery but his main thrust is thoracic, thoracoscopic surgery and VATS. He is doing thoracic decortications, lung and thoracic tumor surgeries. He is dealing with lung malignancy too. He is deeply engaged in critical care services in his hospital and did many thoracic procedures under critical anesthesia.
He did his graduation from GSVM medical college, Kanpur in 1997 and postgraduation from Institute of medical sciences, BHU in 2002. He is a keen researcher and is actively engaged in many clinical trials and drug development programme. He was Senior Research Fellow of Indian council of medical research from 2000-2004, in which he did research on polyherbal formulation in biliary stone diseases. He had undergone specialized laparoscopic & thoracoscopic surgery training in 2004 from Indraprasth Apollo Hospital, New Delhi and AdvancedOpen Thoracic, Thoracoscopic, VATS & Robotic Surgery training in 2013 from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi. He is an editor of leading international journals related to gastroenterology, hepatology, gynecology, reproductive medicine, surgery, transfusion medicine, neoplasm etc. and has deep interest in scientific publication work. He is member of various medical societies like, ASI, IAGES, ISG, AMASI, IMA.
* Laparoscopic abdominal surgery
* Laparoscopic gynecologic surgery
* Thoracic, Thoracoscopic & VATS surgery
* IVF & Infertility procedures
* Gastroenterology and Hepatology
* Herbal drug development
* Clinical drug trials
• The Association of Surgeons of India [ASI-FL 14627]
• Indian Association of Gastrointestinal EndoSurgeons [IAGES-1460]
• Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India [AMASI-2184]
• Indian Society of Gastroenterology [ISG-LM001413]
• Indian Medical Association [IMA]
1. “Concise Physiology” 2001
Aditya Medical Publishers, New Delhi. [ISBN 81-87925-04-3]
2. “All India & AIIMS PGMEE with Explanatory Answers”
Aditya Medical Publishers, New Delhi.
(i) First Edition, 2002 [ISBN 81-87925-11-6]
(ii) Second Edition, 2003 [ISBN 81-87925-25-6]
3. “P.G.I. Entrance Manual with Explanatory Answers” 2006
The Arora Medical Book Publishers, Lucknow. [ISBN 81-89581-12-0]
1. Srivastava P, Srivastava S, Kumar S (2018) Cervical Lymph Nodes in CA Prostate: An Easiest Tool to Deal with Diagnostic Dilemma. J Neoplasm Vol.3: No.1: 3. DOI: 10.21767/2576-3903.100028
2. Srivastava P, Srivastava S (2018) Fibroma of Flexor Tendon Sheath of Finger: A Rare Tumor of Hand-Revisited. J Neoplasm Vol.3: No.1:1. DOI: 10.21767/2576-3903.100026
3. Srivastava P. Transvaginal Oocyte Retrieval in IVF: Should we really be scared of the procedure? Gynecol Reproduct Endocrinol -UK. 2018;2(1):16-18
4. Srivastava P, Srivastava S (2018) Xanthogranulomatous Cholecystitis Presenting as Empyema Gallbladder in Patient of Chronic Cholecystitis with Cholelithiasis. J Liver Res Disord Ther 4(2): 00094. DOI: 10.15406/jlrdt.2018.04.00094.
5. Srivastava S, Srivastava P (2018) HELLP Syndrome: Early Diagnosis Alleviates Complications in Primigravida. J Hepatol Gastroint Dis 4: 158. DOI:10.4172/2475-3181.1000158
6. Srivastava P, Kumar A, Asaf BB (2017) Carinal Resection for Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma of Left Main Bronchus under Cardio-Pulmonary Bypass. J Cancer Prev Curr Res 8(7): 00304. DOI: 10.15406/jcpcr.2017.08.00304
7. Srivastava P, Srivastava S, Srivastava R (2017) Biliary Sludge: Can We Avoid Punishing Gallbladder By an Integrated Approach of Medicine?. J Liver Res Disord Ther 3(5): 00068. DOI: 10.15406/jlrdt.2017.03.00068
8. Srivastava P, Kumar A, Asaf BB (2017) Tracheal Reconstruction after Post-Tracheostomy Tracheal Stenosis under Cross-Field Anesthesia. J Anesth Crit Care Open Access 9(1): 00331. DOI: 10.15406/jaccoa.2017.09.00331
9. Srivastava P, Kumar A, Asaf BB (2017) Successful Management of Complicated Multi-Organ Hydatid Cysts. Gastroenterol Hepatol Open Access 7(5): 00253. DOI: 10.15406/ghoa.2017.07.00253
10. Srivastava P, Srivastava MK, Srivastava S, Roshan S. Excision of benign mature anterior mediastinal teratoma through trapdoor incision: A case report with review of literature. Arch Int Surg 2015;5:213-6.
11. Pankaj Srivastava Dr. Perianal Irritant Contact Dermatitis In High Anal Fistula. World Journal of Colorectal Surgery 2013: Vol. 3 : Iss. 1, Article 10.
12. Pankaj Srivastava Dr. and Manoranjan Sahu Prof. Efficacy of Kshar Sutra (medicated seton) therapy in the management of Fistula-in-Ano. World Journal of Colorectal Surgery 2010: Vol. 2: Iss. 1, Article 6.
13. Srivastava P & Srivastava S. Isolated tuberculous epididymitis: a case report with review of literature. African J of Urology 2008; Volume 14, Number 4, 222-225.
14. Srivastava Pankaj & Srivastava Shalini: Bilateral primary breast lymphoma: A Case Report With Review Of Literature: The Internet Journal of Oncology. 2008; Volume 5, Number 2.
15. Srivastava Pankaj & Srivastava Shalini: Post-Auricular Dermoid Cyst: A Case Report With Review Of Literature: The Internet Journal of Plastic Surgery. 2007; Volume 4, Number 1.
16. Srivastava Pankaj, Srivastava S & Sahu M: Iatrogenic Bowel Perforation Secondary To Surgical Drain After Cholecystectomy: A Case Report With Review Of Literature: The Internet Journal of Surgery. 2007; Volume 13, Number 1.
17. Srivastava P, Yadav AK and Sahu M. Plasma Expanders (Abstract). Journal of National Sharir Research Institute. 2000; Vol 9, No. 1, 37.
18. Sahu M and Srivastava P. Hepatitis B virus infection in Indian scenario. Indian J Prev Soc Med. 2001; Vol 32, No. 1 & 2, 47-61.
19. Sahu M and Srivastava P. Clinical study of Pilex combination therapy vs conventional ayurvedic therapy in the management of haemorrhoids. The Indian Practitionar. Nov. 2001; Vol 54, No.11, 799-805.
20. Srivastava P, Sahu M and Khanna HD. Evaluation of oxidative stress status following polyherbal formulation therapy in patients of cholelithiasis with choledocholithiasis (Abstract). Proceedings of First Conference-Biotechnology Society of India (Biotechon-2001), VP Chest Institute, New Delhi. 2001; 63.
21. Sahu M, Gupta S.G. and Srivastava P. Effect of Renalka syrup in urinary tract infection. The Indian Practitionar. Feb. 2002; Vol 55, No. 2, 101-106.
22. Srivastava P and Sahu M. Free radical tissue injury: A basic concept. Indian J Clin Prac. Jan 2002; Vol 12, No. 8, 19-22.
23. Srivastava P and Sahu M. Post coital recto-vaginal fistula in a female with Mayer-Rokitansky-Kuster-Hauser Syndrome. Asian J Obs & Gyn Prac. Dec 2002; Vol 6, No. 7, 23-24.
24. Srivastava P and Sahu M. Management of Biliary stone diseases. Ayurmedline 2002. 202-204.
25. Srivastava P, Sahu M and Kumar B: Effect of Tribulus terrestris (Gokshur) on Serum Electrolytes in Experimental Urolithiasis. The Journal of Renal Sciences 2005; Vol 9, No. 3, 17-21.
26. Srivastava S and Srivastava P. Successful Management of Second Degree Subacute Inversion of Uterus by Haultain Operation: A case report with review of literature. Asian J Obs & Gyn Prac. 2005; Vol 9, No.3, 42-44.
27. Srivastava P, Sahu M, Khanna S and Khanna HD. Evaluation of oxidative stress status following polyherbal formulation therapy in patients of cholelithiasis with choledocholithiasis. Ancient Science of Life. 2005; Vol 24, No. 3, 143-151.
28. Srivastava P, and Srivastava S. Tuberculosis of scapula: A case report. Indian J Surgery. 2006; 68: 27-29.
29. Srivastava P, and Sahu M. Abdominal Cocoon in Identical Twins: Is it Congenital Collagen Tissue Disorder? Case report with review of literature. Indian J Surgery 2007; 69: 25-27.
1. Srivastava P, Srivastava S. Gestational Pruritus: Irritation More Than Itching. Journal of Gastrointestinal Disorders and Liver Function