Dr. R. Mahammad Shafi
Department of ECE
Tepi Campus, Mizan-Tepi University
BOOK PUBLISHED: A Book Titled, Establishing a Test with Distributed Database Systems published in the year 2012.
Product Details of “Establishing a Test with Distributed Database Systems” Title: Establishing a Test with Distributed Database Systems
Author: Dr. R. Mahammad Shafi
Publisher: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing
Number of Pages: 140
PAPERS PUBLISHED AT NATIONAL/INTERNATIONAL JOURNALS &
1. R. Mahammad Shafi, Mengistu Ketema, Prabhakar Gantela – Personal Health Record (PHR)
of an Individual in Ethiopia, Global Journal of Advanced Engineering Technologies and
Sciences (GJAETS), ISSN: 2349-0292, Volume 4, Issue 4, April – 2017, Pages 83 – 87.
2. R. Mahammad Shafi, Prabhakar Gantela – Unique Identification (UID) Project Individuals
of Ethiopia, International Journal of Engineering Sciences and Management Research (IJESMR),
ISSN: 2349-6193, Volume 4, Issue 3, March – 2017, Pages 58 – 67.
3. R. Mahammad Shafi, Prabhakar Gantela – Replacing Passwords with “Pass Codes”,
International Journal of Computer Science and Communication Networks (IJCSCN), ISSN:
2249-5789, Volume 6, Issue 2, April – May 2016, Pages 94 – 97.
4. R. Mahammad Shafi, Althaf Ali. A – An automatic search result computation and
recommendation using Bayesian Method for QoS improvisation, International Journal
of Applied Engineering Research, ISSN: 0973-4562, Vol. 10, Number 24 (2015), Pages 44166 –
44171, published by Research India Publications.
5. R. Mahammad Shafi, K. Muni Dhanalakshmi – e-Ration Shop : An Automation Tool for
Fair Price Shop under the Public Distribution System in the State of Andhra
Pradesh, International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA), ISSN:0975-8887, National
Conference on Computational Intelligence for Engineering Quality Software (CiQS - 2014),
6. R. Mahammad Shafi, P. Raja Sekhar– Agile Software Development and Testing:
Approach and Challenges in Advanced Distributed Systems, Global Journal of Computer
Science and Technology: Cloud and Distributed (GJCST), ISSN: 0975-4172, Vol. 14 Issue 1, March
7. R. Mahammad Shafi, Muneedra Nayak– Synthetic Data Analysis for identifying Employee
Fraud Detection in Banking, Asia Pacific Journal of Research – A peer reviewed International
Journal (APJOR), ISSN: 2320-5504, Vol. 1 Issue 7, July 2013, Pages 114-121.
Resume of Dr. R. Mahammad Shafi Page 5 of 7
8. R. Mahammad Shafi, K. Muni Dhanalakshmi, C. Bhuvana– Table Driven Approach for
Automated Testing of Web Applications, International Journal of Advanced Research in
Computer Science and Software Engineering (IJARCSSE), ISSN: 2277-128X, Vol. 3 Issue 7, July
2013, Pages 1176-1182.
9. R. Mahammad Shafi, Mungamuru Nirmala – A Focus on Testing Issues in a Distributed
Database System, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), ISSN:
2278-0181, Vol. 1 Issue 8, October 2012, Published by ESRSA Publication.
10. R. Mahammad Shafi, Mungamuru Nirmala – Performance Test Automation with
Distributed Database Systems, Global Journal of Computer Science and Technology Cloud &
Distributed (GJCST), ISSN: 0975-4172, Vol. 12 Issue 12 Version 1.0 Year 2012, Published by
Global Journals Inc. (USA).
11. R. Mahammad Shafi, Dr. B. Kavitha – Establishing a Performance Testing Approach for
E-Learning Applications, Global Journal of Computer Science and Technology (GJCST), ISSN:
0975-4350, Vol. 12 Issue 6, March 2012, Published by Global Journals Inc. (USA).
12. R. Mahammad Shafi, Dr. B. Kavitha – Software Quality Assurance in Extreme
programming, International Journal of Computer Engineering, ISSN:0975-6116, Bi-Annual, Vol.
01 No.1 Jan-June 2009 Pages 183-187, Published by International Science Press.
13. R. Mahammad Shafi, Dr. B. Kavitha – Classifying Software Requirement Specifications
and Generating Automatic Test Cases using Sequence Diagram Graph, MES Journal
of Technology and Management, ISSN: 0976-3724, Vol. 01No. 02, Novemeber-2010 Pages.111-
114, Special issue on International Conference on Computational Engineering Practices and
NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES
14. R. Mahammad Shafi, Mengistu Ketema – Benefits of Cloud Computing and Software
Testing Challenges, 1st International Conference on Advanced & Intelligent Computing
Technologies (ICAICT-2016) Organized by MVJ College of Engineering during 25th and 26th
15. R. Mahammad Shafi, Y. Kiran Kumar – Security issues and measures associated with Big
Data in Cloud Computing for Real World, National Conference on Big Data
Technologies & Applications (NCBDTA-2017), Organized by Department of Computer
Science, Dravidian University during 15th – 16th March, 2017.
16. R. Mahammad Shafi, A. Althaf Ali – Software Testing as a Service (TaaS) - An indepth
Analysis, Proceedings of Two Day International Symposium on Research Innovation for Quality
Improvement in Higher Education held at Research & Development Centre, Bharathiar University,
Coimbatore during 10th & 11th October, 2014.
17. R. Mahammad Shafi, Dr. B. Kavitha – A Framework for Designing and Testing a
Distributed Database System, Proceedings of International Conference on Advances in
Mathematics and Computational Methods (AMCM-2011), ISBN: 978-81-908497-6-0, Vol. 01,
Pages 305-310, Published by Ikon Books Publishers and Distributors, New Delhi.
18. R. Mahammad Shafi, M.V. Jagannatha Reddy, M. Ekambara Naidu – Testing Based Software
Development in association with eXtreme Programming, Proceedings of International
Conference on Systemics, Cybernatics and Informatics (ICSCI-2009), Published Pentagram Research
Centre Pvt., Limited, Hyderabad.
19. R. Mahammad Shafi, Dr. B. Kavitha – Establishing an Integration Testing with
Distributed Databases, Proceedings of National Conference on Computing and Communication
Technologies (NC3T-2010), ISBN: 978-81-908497-9-1, Pages 183-188, Published by Ikon
Books Publishers and Distributors, New Delhi.
20. R. Mahammad Shafi, Muneedra Nayak – Business Process Enhancement using Data
Mining in Banking Sector, National Conference on Advances in Computational Intelligence and
Computer Engineering organized by Department of CS, SPMVV, Tirupati on 23-24 October 2013.
Resume of Dr. R. Mahammad Shafi Page 6 of 7
21. R. Mahammad Shafi, Dr. B. Kavitha – Establishing Software Testing: An Umbrella Activity, Proceedings of National Conference on Informatics (NCI-2008), Pages 143-147, Hosted by Department of CSE & IT, Narayana Engineering College, Nellore.
22. R. Mahammad Shafi, V. V. Rama Prasad – Trends and Developments in Data mining for the 21st Century, Proceedings of National Conference, Hosted by Department of Computer Science, Sri Padmavathi Mahila Viswa Vidyalayam, Tirupati.