Dr. Rajanikanth. K
Senior Professor & Ex-HOD
Dept. of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Sharad Pawar Dental College
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (Deemed-to-be University)
Sawangi (Meghe), Wardha, Maharashtra, India
Dr. Rajanikanth is a Senior Professor, Fellowship supervisor & Postgraduate teacher in oral & maxillofacial surgery in Datta Meghe Institute of medical sciences, Deemed-to-be University, Nagpur, India. He has a teaching experience of 14 years with 5 years as the Chief of the Unit. His area of expertise is Maxillofacial trauma, Cleft surgery, Distraction Osteogenesis, LASERs and Dental Implants.H e has 17 publications to his name of which, 8 are international. He attended more than 35 conferences and presented 16 scientific presentations.
1. Closure of Oro-antral fistula using buccal pad of fat Pravara Medical Review. 2003; Indexed regional Bither S, Halli R, Rudagi BM, Kini Y, Rajanikanth. K.
2. Nevoid Basal Cell Carcinoma Syndrome: A case Report & Review of literature The Journal of Indian Academy of Oral Medicine & Radiology; 2004, 16: 04, 323-327 Indexed. National K. Rajanikanth, Satish Karandikar, Anisha Maria
3. Aneurysmal bone cyst of the jaw – A case Report Pravara – PRISM Vol. No. 1, Issue No.3, Oct 2005. Indexed Regional Dr.Pushkar Gawande, Dr. H.S. Kalsi, Dr. Rajanikanth. K
4. Efficacy of Temporalis Myofascial flap as an interpositional graft material in the management of Tmj Ankylosis People’s Journal of scientific research: Vol 2 (2), July 2009 Indexed Regional K. Rajanikanth. M.K. Gupta, Pramod Sharma, Ajay Pillai, Kanishk Guru
5. Cervical necrotizing fasciitis caused by dental infection: A review and case report National Journal of Maxillofacial Surgery: Vol.1; issue 2 : July 2010. Non-Indexed National Anisha Maria. K.Rajanikanth
6. Management of Unilateral Masseter Hypertrophy and Hypertrophic Scar—A Case Report Case Reports in Dentistry, July 2012, Article ID 521427, 5 pages. doi:10.1155/2012/521427. Indexed international Naresh Shetty, Rajanikanth K, and M. K. Gupta
7. MANDIBULAR DIASTEMA CAUSED BY PYOGENIC GRANULOMA - A CASE REPORT Journal of Pearldent: Vol .3: No. 2, Apr – jun 2012. Indexed State level Dr. Y. Naresh Shetty, Dr. Rajanikanth. K., Dr. M. K. Gupta, Dr. Parimala Tyagi.
8. Incidence of Maxillofacial Trauma in head injury patients of Central India – A retrospective study International Organization of Scientific research – Jr. of Medical and Dental Sciences , Feb 2014. Indexed International Rajanikanth K, Borle R M, Bhola N, Shivam R
9. Displacement of lower third molar into the lateral pharyngeal space in a case of mandibular angle fracture :An unusual complication Contemporary Clinical Dentistry – Jan 2016. Indexed National Akash Kasatwar, Nitin Bhola, Rajiv Borle, Rajanikanth K
10. Perception of Second BDS students about Early Clinical Exposure in Prosthetic Dentistry IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences, June 2016. Indexed International Dr Seema Sathe, Dr Rajanikanth., Dr Bhowate, Dr.Mithlesh Dhamande
11. Touch Imprint Cytology: Can it serve as an alternative to Frozen section? Journal of Dental Research, DMIMS, Jan 2017. Non Indexed Regional Anchal Agrawal, Nitin Bhola, Rajanikanth K, R M Borle
12. Prevalence of Congenital Cardiac anomalies in patients with cleft lip & Palate – its implication in surgical management Journal of Oral Biology & Craniofacial Research Sept 2017. Indexed International Akash Kasatwar, Rajiv Borle, Nitin Bhola, Rajanikanth.K , GSV Prasad, Anendd Jadhav
13. Management of Dento-alveolar fracture with trans-gingival lag screws: A novel technique International journal of medical and oral research Dec 2017. Indexed International Akash Kasatwar, Sanidhya Surana, Rajanikanth K, Atul Kala, Prachet Dakshinkar, Jayshri Nandanwar
14. Utility of retromolar intubation in pediatric maxillofacial trauma patients: A case series Contemporary Research Journal of Medical Sciences Feb 2018. Indexed Regional Rohini Kurhade, Rajanikanth K , NItin Bhola, Anendd Jadhav, Apoorva Mishra
15. Awareness and perception of sample rural Indian population towards denture making International journal of Contemporary Medical research Apr 2018. Indexed International Seema Sathe , Rajanikanth Kambala , Surekha dubey , Anjali Bhoyar Borle , Mithilesh Dhamande , Tanvi Jaiswal
16. Carcinosarcoma of Anterior Maxilla – A misdiagnosis or missed diagnosis International journal of Scientific Research July 2018. International Indexed Meghana Nahata, Rajanikanth Kambala, Nitin Bhola, Anendd Jadhav, Bhushan Mundada, Prafulla Gaikwad
17. Looking at the brighter Perspective Acta ScientificDental Sciences Oct 2018 International Indexed Rajanikanth K