Francesc Minguell Martín
Graduate in Veterinary Medicine
Has been working since 1982 in Small Animal’s Veterinary Clinic. Currently is Managing Director of “Sabavet, SL”, Veterinary reference clinic in Acupuncture and Natural Medicine, in Sabadell (Barcelona, Spain).
Professor at University:
• Coordinator and Professor of Veterinary Acupuncture Postgrade Course at Veterinary Faculty of Universitat Autònoma in Barcelona.
• Professor in Veterinary Acupuncture Diplomate in Universidad Nacional de Colombia in Bogotá
• Professor in Master in Medical Acupuncture at Lleida University.
Lecturer about Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine and Integrative Veterinary Medicine in:
• France: AFVAC (French Small Animal’s Veterinary Association) Congresses, Courses GEAO (French Veterinary Acupuncture Study Group), VAM (Mediterranean Veterinary Acupuncturists) Annual Meetings
• Italy: Annual Congresses of SIAV (Societá Italiana di Agopuntura Veterinaria) and Veterinary Meeting in Palermo (Sicily, Italy)
• Portugal: Annual Meeting of Veterinary Acupuncture in Porto, Nutraceutical Medicine Meeting in Lisboa.
• Bulgary: 50th Congress of Bulgar Medical Acupuncture Society, 1st Bulgar Veterinary Acupuncture Meeting, 30th ICMART (International Council of Medical Acupuncture and Related Techniques) Congress
• Greece, Teacher at Veterinary Acupuncture Diplomate, Lecturer in Greek Medical Acupuncture Society Meeting, 29th ICMART Congress
• Brazil, Annual Meeting of ABRAVET, Brazilian Small Animal’s Veterinary Association
• Colombia, Teacher at First Veterinary Acupuncture University Diplomate in Bogotá
• Mexico, lecturer in 31st World Congress of ICMART
• Spain, Annual Meetings of AVEPA (Spanish Small Animal’s Veterinary Association), Annual Meetings of Non Conventional Veterinary Medicine Study Group.
• Translator into spanish language and Prologuer of “Alternative and Complementary Veterinary Medicine”, by Are Thoresen, ediciones Multimédica (Barcelona, 2006).
• “Niños y Animales de compañía: Sí, pero...”, Editorial Debate, 2002, Madrid.
• “Manual de Fisioterapia en pequeños animales”, ediciones Multimedica, 2014, Barcelona.
o Megaesophagus in dogs: approach of Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine and Acupuncture. Revista Internacional de Acupuntura, Editorial Elsevier, 2012;6:158-61
o Megacolon in cats: Acupunctural treatment. Revista Internacional de Acupuntura, Editorial Elsevier, 2007;1:58-61
o Gold bead implants in disabling osteoarthritis: 10 years of clinical experience in canines. Revista Internacional de Acupuntura, Editorial Elsevier, 2011;5:57-61
Medical Pediatric magazines and Books like Pediatría en atención primaria, 19th Chapter, 2005, Editorial Masson
Spanish Veterinary Magazines, about Veterinary Acupuncture, Natural Veterinary Medicine, Gold Implants,...