Iran Alemzadeh, PhD
Department of Chemical and Petroleum Engineering
Sharif University of Technology
B.Sc. Chemistry Science and Engineering, 1972, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran IRAN.
M.Sc.Food Science and Technology, 1979, Institute National des Science Appliquees (INSA), Toulouse FRANCE.
Ph.D.Food Science and Technology 1982, Institute National des Science Appliquees (INSA) Toulouse France.
Enzyme Technology, Biotechnology, Food Science and Technology, Water and Wastewater Treatment.
Honors and Awards
-Sharif University of Technology, Graduate fellowship (78-79), French Government and -Sharif University (78-82).
-Selected woman awarded the special Honor Diploma of the festival: The first Scientific, cultural and artistic of the Renowned Woman of IRAN, presented by consultant of president, 16-19 June 1999, Tehran.
-Sharif University of Technology: awarded for publication and presentation the papers, during 2001 and 2002, year, Tehran.
-Sharif University of Technology, awarded for Anniversary Celebration of the establishment of Sharif University of Technology, 2006.
- Selected scientist in food science and technology (Dr. Hedayat Prizi).December 2008
- Selected Scientist awarded by President Dr. Ahmadinejad, June 2009, Tehran.
-12thFestival of Appreciation of Selective researchers and Technologist, Ministry of Science, November 2011, Tehran
-Certificate of Appreciation dedication service in the peer review of a manuscript submitted to ACS (ACS publication) 2011
-Selected Reviewer for the journal of water and wastewater 2015 and 2016(1394and1395)
Enzyme Processing – Third Edition: 2015(1394)
Food Biotechnology First Edition :2013(1392)
Food Biochemistry: First Edition:2010
1.1. Text books:
- Food Biochemistry,
- Petroleum Chemistry
- Enzyme Lab.
- Food Science and Technology Lab.
2. Total Numbers of: Journals papers, National, International Presentation and Sharif Proceeding: 353
- Refereed papers: National and International: 138
- National Presentation: 107
- International Presentation: 76
- Sharif Proceeding: 32
2. Refereed papers
1. “Bacterial Flocculation using sodium bentonite as aid agent” I.Alemzadeh, Y.Maeda and A.Fazeli, J. Fermentation Technology, 55(2) (1977).
2. “Invertase covalent grafting onto corn stove” P. Monsan, D. Combs and I. Alemzadeh. Biotechnol. Bioeng. 24, 658-664(1984).
3. “Sucrose inversion by Saccharomyces yeast cell immobilized on to corn grits” I. Alemzadeh and M.Vossoughi, IjE 2(1989).
4. “Treatment wastewater using pilot scale tricling filter” M.Vossoughi and I. Alemzadeh, IJE 5(1992)
5. “Hydrolysis Kinetics of lactose in cheese whey using immobilized ß- Galactosidase “I. Alemzadeh, Iranian J. Chem Eng. 10, 50-54(1991) English and persian)
6. A study of microbial problems and their control in the oilfield waters, M. Vossoughi and I. AlemzadehWat.sci. Tech. 25(3)(1992).
7. “Treatment of dairy wastewater using pilot scale” M. Vosoughi and I. Alemzadeh, J. Eng.IRI5, 3, 4(1992).
8. “Preparation of pullulan polymer and kinetics of production” I. Alemzadeh and M. Vosoughi, J. Polymer Sci. and Technol. 7,3 (1994) (Persian).
9. “Controlled release of nutrient from hydrogel polymers” M. Vosoughi and I. Alemzadeh, J. Polymer Sci. and Technol. 7,2 (1994).
10. “Comparison of biocide treatment in controlling microbial population in cutting systems”I. Alemzadeh and m. Vossoughi, Journal of eng. 4(10(1994).
11. Biocide treatment in controlling microbial population in cutting systems, I. Alemzadeh, Iranian Journal of Science and technology, 19(1)(1995).
12. “Controlled release of herbicide from a water - insoluble polysaccharide hydrogel produced by Cellumonas flanigena” M.Vosoughi , I. Alemzadeh and L.T.Fan, Iranian J. of Sci. & Technol. 21,(20) (1997).
13. “The Mechanism of chromium biosorption by Saccharomyces cerevisiae”I. Alemzadeh and M.Vossoughi IJE10(1997).
14. “Kinetics of acetic acid production in batch fermentation I.Alemzadeh, M.Vosoughi and H. Saifi, Ir. J. Chem. Eng. 17(2) (1998) (Persian).
15. “Use of date honey in the formulation of nutritious creamy food” I.Alemzadeh, M.Vosoughi,A.Keshavarz and V. Maghsoodi, IR. Agric Res. 16 (2), (1997).
16. “Controlled release of acetaminophene from polyethyl cellulose polymer delivery system” I. Alemzadeh and M. Vosoughi Polymer Sci. and Technol. 12,(3), (1999) (Persian).
17. Toluene wastewater treatment by biological aerobic film, I. Alemzadeh and m. Vossoughi, Water and wastewater, 32(1999). (Persian).
18. Some investigation on bioflocculant producing bacteria, h. Salehizadeh, M. Vossoughi and I. Alemzadeh,Biochemical Eng Journal,. 5(2000).
19. “An investigation of chemical and physical properties of Kordestan (Iran) acorn” I.Alemzadeh, M.Vosoughi,and V.Maghsoodi, J.Agr. Sci. Tech.2 (2000).
20. “Treatment of phenol containing wastewater by an activated sludge system” M. Vosoughi, I. Alemzadeh and A.M.Eshraghi Water and Wastewater J. 36, (2000). (Persian)
21. Microbial population control in emulsion oil I. Alemzadeh and M. Vossoughi Scientia Iranica, 7(2)(2000).
22. “Treatment of baker yeast wastewater”. P.Nahid, M. Vosoughi and I.Alemzadeh, Process Biochem. 37, (2001).
23. Characteristic and application of biosurfactant, I. Alemzadeh, S. Tarahomjoo and P. Moslehi, Sharif journal, 20(2001).
24. Biodegradation of toluene by an attached biofilm in a rotating biological contactor, I Alemzadeh and M. Vossoughi Process Biochem. 36(2001).
25. Oil biodegradation in sea water, I. Alemzadeh and M. Vossoughi Iranian Journal of Sci. Technol.25(1)(2001).
26. Characteristics of a biopolymer flocculant produced by Bacillus subtilis sp.As-101, m. Vossoughi, I. Alemzadeh and h. Salehizadeh, Scientia iranica 8(3)(2001).
27. “Some investigation on remediation of PAH contaminated soil”. M.Vosoughi, S. Yaghmaei and I. Alemzadeh, Int J. of Engineering, 15(2) (2002).
28. Phenol biodegradation by rotating biological contactor, I. alemzadeh, M. Vossoughi and M. Hushmandi, Biochemical Eng. Journal, 11(2002).
29. “Computer Simulation of contaminated soil intrinsic remediation “ . S.Yaghmaei, M. Vosoughi and I.Alemzadeh, Iranian J. of Sci. and Technology, 26, 2002.
30. “Date syrup and baker yeast production” I. Alemzadeh and M. Vosoughi, Industrial Engineering Chemistry Research, 41, ( 2002).
31. “Controlled release of paraquat from poly vinyl alcohol hydrogel” I. Alemzadeh and M. Vosoughi, Chemical Engineering and Processing 41, (2002).
32. “Optimization the effect of enzymes on the increase in oil recovery from soybean and sunflower oil seed” I. Alemzadeh, M. Vosoughi and J.Jafari, Amirkabir, 13(52), (2002) (Persian)
33. “Treatment of phenolic compound on olive mill wastewater” I. Alemzadeh and A.R. Nazemi, Water and Wastewater, 41, (1992) (Persian).
34. “Surfactant production with enzymatic method” S. Tarahomjoo and I.Alemzadeh, Enzyme and Microbial Technology, 33 (2003).
35. “Performance of anaerobic baffled reactor treating synthetic wastewater influenced by decreasing COD/SO4 ratio” M.Vossoughi, M.Shakeri, and I.Alemzadeh, Chemical Engineering and processing, 42(2003).
36. Phenol removal by rotating biological contactor(RBC), M. Hushmandi, M. Vossoughi and I. Alemzadeh, Journal of Science and Technology, 14(3)(2003) Persian.
37. “Determination of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) in Persian Gulf and its degradability P. Nahid, M. Vossoughi, I. Alemzadeh, M. Borghei, and S. Sanati, Water and Wastewater, 51(2004) (Persian).
38. “Production of low ester (LM) pectin by de-esterification of high (HM)apple pectin”I. Alemzadeh, A.A. Safekordi, Kahforooshan and Nahid, Scientia Iranica, 12(2005).
39. “Determination and remediation of petroleum pollutant in soil of Persian Gulf Coast” M. Vossoughi, P.Moslehi, I. Alemzadeh, M.Borghei, D. Rashtchian, and A. Sanati, Water and wastewater, 49(2005) (Persian).
40. “Some investigation on remediation of sediment in Persian gulf coast” M. Vossoughi, P. Moslihi and I. Alemzadeh, International Journal of Engineering, 18 (2005).
41. “Effect of parameters on quality and water absorption of pectin gel” B. Ebrahimi, I. Alemzadeh and A. Safekordi, IJCCE, 24 (2006) (Persian).
42. “Physico-Chemical treatment of olive mill wastewater by rotating contactor reactor” I. Alemzadeh and A. Nazemi, IJCCE 25(2006).
43. “Use of modified bentonite for phenolic adsorption in treatment of olive mill wastewater” S. M. Mousavi, I. Alemzadeh and M. Vossoughi, Iranian Journal of Science and Technology30(2006).
44.Gasoline sulfur removal by immobilized Rhodococcus p32C1on polymeric materials, H.Nazem Bokaei, M. Vossoughi and I. Alemzadeh, IJCChe 25(3)(2006)(Persian).
45. “Effect of stirrer speed and aeration rate on the production of glucose oxidase”, A. Jafari, M. Sarafzadeh, I. Alemzadeh and M. Vossoughi, J.Biological Sci. (2007).
46. “Bioremediation of PAHs for the Persian gulf water by RBCp and membrane contactors” P. Nahid, M. Vossoughi, I. Alemzadeh and A. Sanati¸ Water and wastewater 62(2007) Persian.
47. “Determination and optimization of phenylalanine extraction by emulsion liquid membrane water/oil/water” E. Mohagheghi, M. Vossoughi and I. Alemzadeh, ICCHE 27(2008) Persian.
48. “Date syrup sugars separation by ion exchange chromatography”, M. Jamshidi, M. Vossoughi and I. Alemzadeh, IJCCE 26(2007) Persian.
49. “Sugar beet pulp, determination and drying” I. Alemzadeh, S. Galeshi, M. Hoseini and N. Torbati, Sharif Journal, 41 (2008) Persian.
50. “Investigation into some parameters affecting pectin gel quality” B. Ebrahimi, I. Alemzadeh and A. Safekordi, Scientia Iranica 14(2)(2007).
51. “Optimization of HFDS production from date syrup”, M.Jamshidi, I. Alemzadeh and M. Vossoughi, I.J.E.21(2008).
52. “Penicillin production and purification”, I. Alemzadeh, M.Mirzaei, and A. Kazemi, Chemical Engineering Journal, 6(34)(2008) Persian.
53. “Study and optimization of amino acid extraction by emulsion liquid membrane” E. Mohagheghi, I. Alemzadeh and M. Vossoughi Separation Science and Technology, 43 (11-12) (2008).
54. “Immobilization of Acidithiobacillus ferrooxidans on monolithic packing for biooxidation” E.Kahrizi, I. Alemzadeh and M. Vossoughi, IJB,6(3)(2008).
55. “Enzymatic removal of Phenolic pollutant from industrial wastes” I.Alemzadeh and F. Mirzaei, Water and Wastewater J. 68(2008) Persian.
56. “Removal of phenol with encapsulated horseradish peroxidase in calcium alginate”, S. Nejati and I. Alemzadeh IJCCE28(2), (2008).
57. “Milk cholesterol reduction using immobilized Lactobacillus acidophilus” S. Serajzadeh and i. Alemzadeh, Int. Journal of Food Eng. 4(8),(2008).
58. “Biooxidation of ferrous ions by Acidithiobacillus ferroxidans”, E. Kahrizi, I.Alemzadeh and M. vossoughi, J. Chemical Technology and Biotechnology 84(2008).
59. “Application of a free volume model in correlating thermodynamic properties of B-lactam, tetracycline anthibiotic groups in associating fluids”, G.Pazuki, V.Taghikhani, M.Vossoughi and I. Alemzadeh, Chemical Eng. Research & design,87(3),(2008).
60. “Study of the first isolated fungus capable of heavy crude oil “ S. Torkamani, J. Shayegan, S. Yaghmaei and I. Alemzadeh, Ind. Eng.Che.Res.47(2008).
61. “Study of a newly isolated thermophilic bacterium capable of kuhemond heavy crude oil” S. Torkamani, J. Shayegan, S. Yaghmaei and I. Alemzadeh J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol.1(83),(2008).
62. “Bioconjugation of interferon-alpha molecules to lysine capped gold nanoparticle”, A.Ghorbani, M. Zeinali, M. Vossoughi and I. Alemzadeh, J. Dispersion Sci. and Technol. 29(8), (2008).
63.” Beet pigment, Food utilization and suitable drayer” p. Nahid, I. alemzadeh and R. Shahidi, Iranian Journal of Chemical Eng. 5(2008)(Persian).
64. “Self assembly of tryptophan capped gold nanoparticle onto DNA”, Z. Sheikholeslami, M. Vossoughi and I. Alemzadeh, J. Dispersion Sci. and Technol.6(10), (2009).
65. “Phenol removal by immobilized HRP “ I. Alemzadeh and S. Nejati, J.Hazardous Material 166(2009).
66. “Conjugation of Amphotericin B to Carbon…”S. Goghgini, M. Vossoughi, A. Kazemi and I. Alemzadeh. Eng. Letters17(4),(2009).
67. “Removal of Phenols from Wastewater with Encapsulated…” I. Alemzadeh, S. Nejati and M. Vossoughi and I. Eng. Letters17(4),(2009).
68. “The Study on plant Polymer: Pectin; Production and Modification” I. Alemzadeh. I. journal of Eng. 22(2009).
69. “Turnip(brassica rapa)peroxidase purification & characterization, S. Motamed, F. Ghaemmaghami and I. Alemzadeh. Industrial Eng. Chem. Res. 48(23), (2009).
70. “ Fabrication of metal nanowires based on self...” Sheikholeslami, M. Vossoughi and I. Alemzadeh. Int. J. Nanotechnology. 6(10), (2009).
71. “The study on microbial polymers: pullulan and PHB”I. Alemzadeh. IJCCE 28(1),(2009).
72. Soy peroxide purification and characteristic determination, S. Motamed and I. Alemzadeh, ICChe, 28(2009) Persian.
73. “Meas urement partition coefficient of B amylase and glucoamylase…”S. Shahriari, G.R. Pazuki, M. Vossoughi, V. Taghikhani, I. Alemzadeh and A. A. Saifkordi. Fluid Phase Equilibria.(2010)
74. “Enzymatic synthesis of amoxicillin with immobilized penicillin G acylase” I. Alemzadeh, G. Borghei, L. Vafi and R. Roostaazad. Scientia Iranica (2010).
75. “Synthesis of Folate-Modified, Polyethylene Glycol-Functionalized…” B. Asadishad, M. Vossoughi, I. Alemzadeh and A Tavakoli, J. Dispersion Sci. and Technol 31(2010).
76.“In-vitro Release Behavior and Cytotoxicity of Doxorubicin-loaded Gold..” B. Asadishad, M. Vossoughi, and I. Alemzadeh. BIOTECHNOLOGY LETTERS, 32(2010).
77.” Folate-Receptor-Targeted Delivery of Doxorubicin Using Polyethylene..” Industrial Eng. Chem. Res. B. Asadishad, M. Vossoughi, and I. Alemzadeh. 49(2010)
78. “Production of L-asparaginase from Escherichia coli ATCC 11303: Optimization by Response Surface Methodology”. L. Dashtban, i. Alemzadeh and V. Maghsoodi, Food and Bioproducts Processing, 89(2010).
79. “Measurement partition coefficient of B amylase and glucoamylase”.S. shahriari, V. Taghikhani, M. Vossoughi, A.Safekordi, I. Alemzadeh and G. Pazuki, Fluid Phase Equilibria, 292(2010).
80. “Partitioning of L-Lysine Monohydrochloride in Aqueous Two-Phase Systems of Poly(ethylene glycol) and Dipotassium Hydrogen Phosphate or Trisodium Citrate 5-Hydrate”. M.Mirsiaghi, g. Pazuki, M. Vossoughi and I. Alemzadeh, Journal of Chemical and Engineering Data, 55(2010).
81. “ Modeling of Osmotic Pressure of Aqueous Poly (ethylene glycol) Solutions Using the Artificial Neural Network and Free Volume Flory-Huggins Model, A. Tavakoli, G. Pazuki, M. Vossoughi and I. Alemzadeh, Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology, 32(2010).
82. “Low Cholesterol Milk Production, Using Cholesterol oxidase from Nocardia erythropolis, S. Serajzadeh and I. Alemzadeh, Austrian Journal of Dairy Technology,65(1)(2010).
83. “Seed Coat Soybean Peroxidase: Extraction” F. ghaemmaghami, I. Alemzadeh and S. Motamed, Iranian Journal of Chemical Engineering, 7(2010) Persian.
84. ‘Experimental Study and Mathematical Modeling of Partitioning of ?-Amylase and Amyloglucosidase in PEG - Salt Aqueous Two-Phase Systems” s. Shahriari, M. Vossoughi, V. Taghikhani, A.Safekordi and I. Alemzadeh, Journal of Chemical and engineering Data, 55(2010).
85. “Improvement of palm oil and sunflower oil blends by enzymatic interestrification”.Z. Kuchakyazdi and I. Alemzadeh, International journal of Food Science and Technology, 46(2011).
86. “Studies on the oxygen barrier and mechanical properties of low density”A dadfar, I. Alemzadeh, R. dadfar and M. vossoughi, Materials & Design, 32(2011).
87. “Determination of cholesterol reduction by lactobacillus acidophilus, S. Serajzadeh and I. Alemzadeh, Chemical engineering Journal 9(2011) Persian.
88. “Determination of antioxidant component and activity of rice bran extract” F. Arab, I. Alemzadeh and V. Maghsoudi, Scientia Iranica, 18(2011).
89. “Optimization of dilute-acid pretreatment conditions for enhancement sugar recovery and enzymatic hydrolysis of wheat straw”B. Satari, I. M. Vossoughi and Alemzadeh , Biosystem Engineering, 11(2011).
90. “Determination of sun flower and palm oil mixture on qualitative parameters” z. yazdi and I. Alemzadeh, Journal of food Science and Technology 1(2011) Persian,
91. “Xylanase production under solid state fermentation by Aspergillus niger” S. S. Shahi, I. Alemzadeh, M. Khanahmadi and R. Roostaazad, IJE, 24(3)(2011). Referred Papers from 2012-2017 (1391-1396)
92. “Optimization of Lipase immobilization” S. Sayyar, I. Alemzadeh and A. Kazemi, IJE, 25(1)(2012).
93. “Nano Reengineering of Horseradish Peroxidase with Dendritic Macromolecules for Stability enhancement” A. khosravi, M. Vossoughi, M. Shahrokhian, and I. Alemzadeh, Enzyme and Microbial Technology, 50(1)(2012).
94. “Separation of sunflower and palm oil and determination by GC method”, Z. Yazdi and I. Alemzadeh, Science and Technology of Separation Journal, 1(2012) Persian.
95. “Monodispersed Polymeric Nanoparticles Fabrication by Electrospray Atomization” Ali Zarabi, M. Vossoughi, I. Alemzadeh and Mohammad Chitsaz, International Journal of Polymeric Materials, 61(8) (2012).
96. “Petroleum wastes treatment by Baffeled bioreactor“ M. Zolfaghari, I. Alemzadeh , M. Vossoughi and N. Tafti, Water and wastewater journal 1(2012) Persian.
97.” Two nano structured polymers: Polyaniline nanofibers and new lineardendritic matrix of Poly(citric acid)-block-poly(ethylene glycol) copolymers for environmental monitoring in novel biosensor”A.Shamloo, M. Vossoughi, I. Alemzadeh, A.Tavakoli and M. Darvish, International Journal of Polymeric materials, 62(2012).
98.“Modeling and Comparison of Different Simulations for Release of Amoxicillin From Chitosan Hydrogels” E. B. Mirzaei, A. S. A. Ramazani, M. Shafiee, I. Alemzadeh, and H. Ebrahimi, Polymer-Plastics Technology and Engineering, 52: 1–7( 2013).
99. “Magnetic labelled HRP–polymer nanoparticles: a recyclable nanobiocatalyst” A. Khosravi, M.Vossoughi, S. Shahrokhian, I. Alemzadeh. Journal of the Serbian Chemical Society, 77(0)(2013).
100.” Functional properties of biodegradable corn starch nanocomposites for food packaging applications” A.Heidari, I.Alemzadeh and M.Vossoughi . Materials & De sign.50(1) (2 013).
101.” Encapsulation of peppermint oil with Arabic Gum - Gelatin by complex coacervation method”H. Pakzad, I.Alemzadeh and A. Kazemi. International Journal of Engineering, 26(8)(2013).
102. “HRP-dendron: The efficient biocatalyst for enzymatic polymerization of poly(2,5-dimethoxyaniline). A. Khosravi, M.Vossoughi, S. Shahrokhian, I. Alemzadeh. Journal of Molecular Catalysis B-Enzymatic. 90(2013).
103. “Influence of glycerol and clay nanoparticles content on biodegradability of corn starch nanocomposites”A. Heidari, I. Alemzadeh and M. Vossoughi. International Journal of Engineering,27(2) 2014.
104. “An efficient approach to cathode operational parameters optimization for microbial fuel Cell using response surface methodology” Mohammadreza Hosseinpour, *Manouchehr Vossoughi , Iran Alemzadeh” Journal of Environmental Health Science & Engineering12(33) (JEHSE), 2014.
105.“Oily Wastewater Treatment Using Membrane Bioreactor”.M. Safa, I. Alemzadeh and M. Vossoughi, international journal of global warming,6(2/3) 2014.
106. “Effects of electrophoretic deposition parameters on photocatalytic activity of TiO2films:” M. Moein, M. Feilizadeh, M. Vossoughi and I. Alemzadeh , Colloids and Surface a-physicochemical and Engineering Aspects,452( 2014).
107-Biodegradability of oily wastewater using rotating biological contactor combined with an external membrane, Mahdieh Safa, Iran Alemzadeh* 6 and Manouchehr Vossoughi, Journal of Environmental Health Science & Engineering, 12(117)(2014).
108“Stearic acid sorbitan production”A.Amonmahalati, I. Alemzadeh, journal of chemistry and chemical engineering, 33(3)(2014)Persian.
109- “Optimization of operating parameters for efficient photocatalytic inactivation of Escherichia coli based on a statistical design of experiments” Mehrdad feilizadeh
Iran Alemzadeh, Amin Delparish, M.R. Karimi Estahbanati, Mahdi Soleimani, Yasser Jangjou and Amin Vosoughi, Water Science and Technology, 72(1) 2015.
110. “Optimal Medium Composition to Enhance Poly-?-hydroxybutyrate Production by Ralstonia eutropha Using Cane Molasses as Sole Carbon Source” Ali Bozog, M.Vossoughi, A. Kazemi and I.Alemzadeh, Applied Food Biotechnology, 2(3) 2015.
111. “Enhancement of L-asparaginase Production by Candida utilis in a 13L Fermenter and its Purification” V, Momeni, I. Alemzadeh and M.Vossoughi, International Journal of Engineering, 28(8) 2015.
112.“ “Purification and Zymography of Lipase from Aspergillus niger PTCC 5010” Mahdieh Ghamari, I. Alemzadeh, F. Tabatabei , M.Vossoughi and M.Varidi, IJE, 28(8)2015.
113. “Optimization of culture media for lipase production by Aspergillus niger by response surface method” Mahdieh Ghamari, F. Tabatabei, I. Alemzadeh, M.Vossoughi and M.Varidi, Food Science and technology journal, Food industry association, 1(1)(2016)Persian.
114. “Evaluation of Trichloroethylene degradation by starch supported Fe/Ni nanoparticles via response surface methodology” Razieh Nikroo, I.Alemzadeh, M.Vossoughi and Kamran Haddadian, Water Science and Technology 1(73) 2016.
115. “Lipase catalyzed incorporation of conjugated linoleic acid by transesterification into sunflower oil applying immobilized lipase (lipozyme TL IM and IM RM)” zahra kuchakyazdi and I. Alemzadeh , IJE ,29(4)2016.
116. “Ethylene glycol biodegradation in microbial fuel cell” Mohamadreza Hosseinpour
Maryam Asadi, Tahmineh Rahmani, M.Vossoughi and I. Alemzadeh, Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects, 38(8)2016.
117. “Acrylamide reduction in potato crisps using: asparaginase from Candida utilis, commercial asparaginase, salt immersion, and pH treatment” A.Toorang and I. Alemzadeh, IJE, 29(7)(2016).
118. “Extraction of sweetener from stevia” P. Nahid, I. Alemzadeh and S.Mortazavi, Journal of chemical Engineering Association of Che. Eng.15 (87)2016 (Persian).
119 . “Immobilization of L-asparaginase enzyme onto calcium alginate beads using response surface methodology” F. Bahraman and I. Alemzadeh, Chemical Engineering Communication, 204(1) (2017).
120. “Comparison and Optimization of Conjugated Linoleic Acid Production by Lactobacillus plantarum and Lactobacillus plantarum subsp. Plantarum”Zahra kuchakyazdi, I.Alemzadeh and M.Vossoughi, Scientia Iranica 24(3)(2017).
121.” Kinetic Mechanism of Conjugated Linoleic Acid Esterification and Production of Enriched Glycerides as Functional oil” Zahra Kuchakyazdi, and I. Alemzadeh, Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering 9999(2017).
122.” Enzymatic Synthesis of Theanine in the Presence of L-glutaminase Produced by Trichoderma koningii” M.Sakhaei and I. Alemzadeh, Applied Food Biotechnology 4(2)(2017).
123. “Synthesis of metal-organic framework hybrid nanocomposites based on GO and CNT with high adsorption capacity for dye removal” J.Abdi, M.Vossoughi, N.M.Mahmoodi, and I. Alemzadeh, Chemical Engineering Journal 1(2017).
124. “Synthesis of amine-modified zeolitic imidazolate framework-8, ultrasoundassisted
dye removal and modeling” J.Abdi, M.Vossoughi, N.M.Mahmoodi, and I. Alemzadeh, Ultrasonics – Sonochemistry 39(2017).
125. “A Biomimetic Heparinized Composite Silk-Based Vascular Scaffold with sustained Antithrombogenicity” M.Zamani, M.Khafaji, M. Naji, M.Vossoughi, I.Alemzadeh andN.Haghighatjoo, Scientific Reports 1(2017).
126.”Optimization of culture media including date syrup in lipase production by Aspergillus niger” Mahdieh Ghamari, F. Tabatabei, I. Alemzadeh, M.Vossoughi M.Varidi,H. Safari, Food Science and Technology journal, Food industry association, 1(1)(2017)Persian.
127.”Modeling and determination of conjugated linoleic acid production from castor oil by Lactobacillus strains” Z.Yazdi and I. Alemzadeh, Chemical Engineering Journal, Association of Chemical Engineering, (2017) Persian.
128.” The effect of starch coating on stabilization of bimetallic Fe/Ni nanoparticles” R.Nikroo and I. Alemzadeh, Chemical Engineering Journal, Association of Chemical Engineering, (2017) Persian.
129. “Biotechnological method for decreasing hazardous compound (acrylamide) formation during phyto food product processing”I. Alemzadeh and M. Maturi, Journal of Biotechnology and Phytochemistry, 1(1)( 2017).
130. “Suppressed acrylamide formation during baking in yeast-leavened bread based on added asparaginase, baking time and baking temperature using response surface methodology” M.Maturi and I. Alemzadeh, Applied Food Biotechnology, 5(1)(2018).
131.” Conjugated linoleic acid production and optimization via catalytic reaction method using safflower oil” M. Afarin, I. Alemzadeh and Z. Yazdi, International Journal of Engineering,31(8)(2018).
132.” Microencapsulation of Docosahexaenoic acid in alginate, pectin and gelatin composite and evaluation of physicochemical characteristics” A. S. Vaziri, I. Alemzadeh and M. Vossoughi, Chemistry and Chemical Engineering Journal, (2018) Persian.
133.” Separation and Purification of conjugated linoleic acid isomers from safflower oil” M. Hajizadeh and I. Alemzadeh, Chemical Engineering Journal, Association of Chemical Engineering, (2018) Persian.
134.” Co-microencapsulation of Lactobacillus plantarum and DHA fatty acid in alginate-pectin-gelatin biocomposites” A. S. Vaziria, I. Alemzadeha, M. Vossoughi and A. Chackoshian Khorasanib, Carbohydrate Polymer, 199(1)(2018).
135.” Improving survivability of Lactobacillus Plantarum in alginate-chitosan beads reinforced by Na-tripolyphosphate dual cross-linking” A. S. Vaziria, I. Alemzadeha, and M. Vossoughia, F ood Science and Technology-Lebensmitte-Wissenschaft & Technologie, 97(1)(2018).
136.” Synthesis of magnetic metal-organic framework nanocomposite (ZIF-8@SiO?2@MnFe?2O?4) as a novel adsorbent for selective dye removal from multicomponent systems” J.Abdi, N.M.Mahmoodi, M.Vossoughi, and I. Alemzadeh, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 273(1)(2019).
137.” Design and fabrication of a novel microfluidic system for enrichment of circulating tumor cells with the assistance of computer simulations” Dina Dorri, M.Vossoughi and I. Alemzadeh, Avicenna Journal of Medical Biotechnology, (2019).
138.” Artificial Cells, Blood Substitutes, and Biotechnology: An International Journal” H. Askaripour, M.Vossoughi, K.KHajeh and I. Alemzadeh, Artificial Cells Nanomedicine and Biotechnology, (2019).
3- National presentation
1. “Glutamic acid production from beet molasses” M. Vosoughi and I.Alemzadeh.
2. “Corn stover utilization as support in fixed bed 1994, Tehran reactor” I. Alemzadeh and M. Vosoughi, Internal Congress on Corn, January.
3. “Fructose production” I. Alemzadeh, Iranian congress on chemical Engineering , November 1994 Tehran.
4. “Formulation of a by product from date” I. Alemzadeh, M. Vosoughi and A. Keshavarz, Export Development, January 1996, Ahwaz.
5. “Controlled release of an active drug from a drug delivery system” I. Alemzadeh, A.
Ahmari and M. Vosoughi, Fifth Iranian Conference of Pharmaceutical Science , 9-10 Aug. 1997, Tehran.
6. “Determination of the conditions for alkaline protease production, H. Esmaeli, I. Alemzadeh and M. Vosoughi, 3th National Conference of Chemical Eng. 8-10 march 1998, Ahwaz.
7. “Alkaline protease and its application in detergent” I. Alemzadeh, M. Vosoughi, S. Sohrabvandi and H. Esmaeli, Second National seminar on Chemistry and Detergent, Feb. 1999, Tehran.
8. “Role of enzyme in food processing” I. Alemzadeh, 5th national congress of Nutrition September 1999, Tehran.
9. “Purification of alkaline protease”. A. Zare, M.Vosoughi, I. Alemzadeh and N.Saifi, the fifth Biochemistry Congress, Uramia, 6-8 Sept. 1999. English and Persian.
10. “Flocculant production” M. Vosoughi, I.Alemzadeh and H. Salihizadeh, 4th National Chemical Eng. Congress, Feb. 1999, Tehran.
11. “Modeling and simulation of remediation process” S.Yaghmaei, M.Vosoughi, A. Safekordi and I. Alemzadeh” 4th National Chemical Eng,. Congress. Feb.1999, Tehran.
12. “Determination of optimal conditions in alkaline protease precipitation and purification”, S. Sohrabvandi, I. Alemzadeh, and M. Vosoughi, 4th National Chemical Eng. Congress, Feb. 1999, Tehran.
13. “Optimization of glucose oxidase production ‘ I. Alemzadeh, M. Vosoughi and A. Jafari, First National Congress of Biotechnology, Feb. 2000, Tehran.
14. “A study on soluble and immobilized glucose oxidase and determination of kinetics parameters” L. Tarjoman, I. Alemzadeh and M. Vosoughi, First National Congress of
15. “Purification of Alfa amylase ” A. Zareh, I. Alemzadeh, S. Sadeghi, and A. Babaei, 5th National Chemical Eng. Congress April 24-27, 2000, Shiraz.
16. Baker yeast production from date syrup, I. Alemzadeh and m. Vossoughi, 5th National Chemical Eng. Conference, Shiraz
17. Biodegradation of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons(PAHs)by the fungi isolated from coal tar contaminated soil. S. Yaghmaei, M. Vossoughi, A. Safekordi and I. Alemzadeh, 4th international chem. Eng. Conference Shiraz. 2000.
18. “Alkaline protease production and utilization in leather technology”. H Abasneghad, I. Alemzadeh and M Vosoughi, 6th National Chemical Engineering Congress May 8-11, 2001, Esfahan.
19. “Determination of optimal conditions in ca-gluconate production”. S.Roudsari, I. Alemzadeh and M.Vosoughi, 6th National Chemical Engineering Congress May 8-11, 2001, Esfahan.
20. “Optimal conditions in pectin production” I. Alemzadeh, A.Safekordi and D. Kahforushan, 6thNational Chemical Engineering Congress, May 8-11, 2001, Esfahan.
21. “Clarification of apple juice by pectic enzymes” R. Jafari, I. Alemzadeh and J.Razavi, 6th National Chemical Engineering Congress, May 8-11, 2001, Esfahan.
22. “Optimization conditions in pectinase production”, M.Vosoughi, I. Alemzadeh, and A. Parsafar, 7th National congress of Chemical Engineering, October 2002, Tehran (Persian).
23. “Surfactant production”, S. Tarahomjoo, and I.Alemzadeh, 7th national congress of Chemical Engineering, October 2002, Tehran (Persian).
24. “Performance of anaerobic reactor(ABR) treating synthetic wastewater influenced by decreasing COD/SO4 ratio”, M. Vosoughi, M.Shakeri and I. Alemzadeh, 7th national congress Chemical Engineering, October 2002, Tehran.
25. “Optimization of glucose oxidase production” S. Kohsari and I. Alemzadeh, 13th national congress of Food Technology, September 2002, Tehran (Persian).
26. “Protease extraction from the animal pancreas, and solid enzyme production”, N. Vahdati, H. Abasneghad and I.Alemzadeh, 13th national congress of Food Science, September 2002, Tehran (Persian).
27. “Modification of mineral clay using tertiary ammonium compound for treatment of phenolic compound in olive mill wastewater” M. moosavi, I. Alemzadeh and M. Vosoughi, 13th national congress of Food Technology, September 2002, Tehran(Persian).
28. “Degradability of surfactant and its uses in sanitary and cosmetics, I.Alemzadeh and S. Tarahomjoo, Ninth Int. Congress of sanitary and cosmetics Industry, September 2003, Tehran, (Persian).
29. “Removal and decreasing methods of oil pollution in sea water” P. Nahid, M.Vossoughi, I.Alemzadeh, M.Borghei and A.M. Sanati, 8th chemical Engineering Congress, October 2003, Mashad (Persian).
30. “Production and purification of glucose oxidase” S. Kohsari and I. Alemzadeh, 8th Chemical Engineering Congress, October 2003, Mashad (Persian).
31. “Low ester pectin production from high ester pectin” D. Kahforushan, Z. Manteghi, I. Alemzadeh and A. Saifkordi, 8th Chemical Engineering Congress, October 2003, Mashad (Persian).
32. “PHB production from cheap substrate” A. Saidi and I. Alemzadeh, 8th Chemical Engineering Congress, October 2003, Mashad (Persian).
33. Glucose isomerase production by Stretomyces sp., Third National Biotechnology conference Mashad, september 2003
34. “Determination of optimal conditions in surfactant production in MEOR technology” M.Vossoughi, I. Alemzadeh and E. Kareshki, November 2004, Tehtan Science and Technology University (Persian).
35. “Conversion of natural gas to protein”B. Asadishad, M. Vossoughi and I. Alemzadeh, 2th Seminar on Technology in Petroleum Industry Dec. 2004, Tehran(Persian)
36. “Wood pyrolysis and bio-oil production” O. Jalali, M. Vossoughi and I. Alemzadeh, World Energy Council, 5th National Energy Congress, 2005, Tehran(Persian).
37. “Study and optimization of high fructose syrup from date syrup” M. Jamshidi, M. Vossoughi and I. Alemzadeh, 10th National Chemical Engineering Congress, 2005, Zahedan(Persian).
38. “Conversion of milk cholesterol by cholesterol oxidase” S. Serajzadeh and I. Alemzadeh, 10th National Chemical Engineering Congress, 2005, Zahedan.
39. Gasoline sulfur removal by rhodococceu p32C1 on immobilized polymeric materials, h. Nazem bokaei, M. Vossoughi I. Alemzadeh and S. Maghsoodi, 10th National Chemical Engineering Congress, 2005, Zahedan.
40. Single cell protein production(SCP)From natural gas, M. Vossoughi, I. Alemzadeh and B. Asadishad, 10th National Chemical Engineering Congress, 2005, Zahedan.
41. “Remediation of phenolic wastes by enzymatic method” I. Alemzadeh and F. Mirzaei, First National HSE Congress, Chemical and Petroleum Engineering Department, Sharif University of Technology, Feb. 2006, Tehran.
42. Determination and extraction optimization of aminoacids by emulsion liquid membrane, E.ohagheghi, M. Vossoughi and i. Alemzadeh, 11th National Chemical Eng. The conference, Tarbiat Modares university Tehran 2006.
43. Poly Hydroxy Butyrate production by bacteria applicable in biomedical engineering, A. Seidi and I. Alemzadeh, 13th National Iranian conference on biomedical engineering march 2006, Sharif university Tehran.
44. “Purification of plant peroxidase by two phase method” S. Motamed, I. Alemzadeh and J. Razavi, First seminar on biotechnology in Industry and mine, Sharif University, Oct. 2007, Tehran.
45. “Peroxidase extraction from soy beans “ F. Ghaemmaghi, I. Alemzadeh and J. razavi, First seminar on Biotechnology in Industry and mine, Sharif University, Oct. 2007, Tehran
46. “Precipitation of penicillin G acylase” M Darvish, I. Alemzadeh and R. Roostaazad, 5th Biotechnology seminar, Ejlas Saran, , Nov. 2007, Tehran.
47. “Production and extraction of pen-g by 3 phase method” I. Alemzadeh, A. Kazemi and M. Mirzaei, 5th Biotechnology seminar, Ejlas Saran, Nov. 2007, Tehran
48. “Phenol removal from by HRP enzyme” I. Alemzadeh and M. Mirzaei, 5th Biotechnology seminar, Ejlas Saran, Nov. 2007, Tehran.
49. A nanoporous carrier synthesizing for using enzyme in wastewater treatment, S. Sampouri, Seyedein Azad, I. Alemzadeh, Nano tech , Petroleum Gas 2007,
50. “Optimization of biosurfactant production” M. Vossoughi, I. Alemzadeh and A.Kareshki, Surfactant and sanitary seminar, Sharif University, Jan. 2008, Tehran.
51. “Surfactant production by enzematic method” I. Alemzadeh and S. Tarahomjoo, , Surfactant and sanitary seminar, Sharif University, Jan. 2008, Tehran.
52. “Utilization of enzymes in environmental petroleum industry” S. Torkamani, J, Shayegan, I. Alemzadeh and S. Yaghmaei, second seminar on HSE, Sharif University, March 2008, Tehran.
53. “Production and determination of nanocomposite production for food packaging” M. Dadfar, I. Alemzadeh and M. Vossoughi, 18th Food Science and technology congress, Oct. 2008, Mashad.
54. “Optimization of Xylanase production in solid state culture”S. Shahi, M. Khanahmadi, I. Alemzadehand R. Roostaazad, 19th Chemical Eng. Conference, Oct. 2008, Sahand Tabriz.
55. “ Nanocomposite for food packaging” M. Dadfar, I. Alemzadeh and M. Vossoughi, 6th student nano conference, Shahid Beheshti university, Nov2009 Tehran.
56. ‘ The study 6th student nano conference, Shahid Beheshti university, Nov2009 Tehran on DBT removal from a petroleum model. M. Imani, M. Vossoughi, and I. Alemzadeh.
57. “ Preparation of drug delivery gold nanoparticle”, B. Asadishad,M. Vossoughi I. Alemzadeh, and A. Tavakoli, Nano Student conference Nov. 2010, Mashad.
58. “ Enzymatic interesterifiacation of sunflower and palm oil blends” Z. kuchakyazdi and I. alemzadeh, 19th National food Science and Technology conference, Nov 2010, Tehran.
59. Optimization of parameters effective on oil polluted waste removal.K. Babaei, M. vossoughi and I. Alemzadeh, 4th national environment conference, Tehran University, June 2010, Tehran.
60. “ Treatment of oily waste by hybrid reactor” M. Zolfaghari, M. vossoughi and I. Alemzadeh, 4th national environment conference, Tehran University, June 2010,Tehran.
61. “ Bioethol production using wheat biomass with chemical treatment, B.Satari, M.Vossoughi and I. Alemzadeh, Second national conference on energy and environment, Kermanshah University, March 2010, Kermanshah.
62. “Separation of fatty acids from sunflower and palm oil and Analyzing of them” Z. Kuchakyazdi and I. Alemzadeh, Second conference separation science and technology, May 2010 Kerman.
63. “Optimization of lipase immobilization” S. Sayyar, I. Alemzadeh and A. Kazemi, Second National Conference of Applied Microbiology, Feb 2011, Tehran.
64. “Probiotic properties determination “ M.R. Ramazani, H. Bemana, I. Alemzadeh and P. Nahid, 20th national Food Conference, Nov. 22-24 2011, Tehran.
65. Sorbitin stearate production” A.R. Aminmahalati, I. Alemzadeh, , 20th national Food Conference, Nov. 22-24 2011, Tehran.
66. “Preparation of nanocomposite production” K. pourkhanali, I. Alemzadeh , M. Vossoughi and A. Heydari, 20th national Food Conference, Nov. 22-24 2011, Tehran.
687. “Lipase inactivation from wheat germ” h. Torkzaban and I. Alemzadeh, 20th national Food Conference, Nov. 22-24 2011, Tehran.
68. “ Modified atmosphere in packaging” A. Heidari, I. Alemzadeh and M. Vossoughi, 20th national Food Conference, Nov. 22-24 2011, Tehran.
69. “Treatment of oily wastewater” M. Safa, I. Alemzadeh and M. Vossoughi, 4th national HSE conference Tehran March 2012.
70. “Synthesis and stability evaluation of HRP single enzyme nanoparticle” A. Khosravi, M. Vossoughi S. Shahrokhian and I. Alemzadeh, 4th international conference on nanostructure(ICN4) March, Kish Island(2012).
71.” Phenolic compound removal from olive mill waste” E. Mehdinia and I. Alemzadeh, national Food Industry conference, Ghochan Feb.(2012).
72.”Encapsulation of probiotic using biopolymers” I. Alemzadeh and M. Najafizadeh, National conference on high technology in chemical industries, NCHTCI May (2012) Tehran.
73.”Determination of fuel cell properties including anode, debit and feed status” M.A. Sadeghi, M. Vossoughi and I. Alemzadeh, National conference on high technology in chemical industries, NCHTCI May(2012) Tehran. 74.”Determination of parameters affecting asparaginase production by saccharomyces strain” E. Mehdinia, M. Vossoughi and I. Alemzadeh, National conference on high technology in chemical industries, NCHTCI May(2012) Tehran.
75.”Optimization of xhantan production by RSM method.M. Dehghan, I. Alemzadeh and V. Maghsodi, 14th National chemical engineering, October (2012) Tehran.
76. Ultrasonic technique in food processing, A. Halalipour, I. Alemzadeh, R. Roostaazad, and S. Gotbi, 14th National chemical engineering, October (2012) Tehran.
78. Determination of new catalyst for sorbitin stearate production, A. Aminmahalati and I. Alemzadeh, third conference on surface active agents and Detergents, October (2012).
78. “Optimization of emulsion production using surface active agents, S. Sajadi, I. Alemzadeh and M. Najafizadeh, October (2012) Tehran.
79.”Determination of antioxidant activity of rice husk extract” F.Arab I. Alemzadeh and V. Maghsoodi, 20th food Technology conference Sharif university of Technology , Tehran 2012.
80.“Mint flavor immobilization and properties determination” H.Pakzad, I. Alemzadeh and A. Kazemi 20th food Technology conference Sharif university of Technology , Tehran 2012.
81.”Molasses wastewater treatment by biological method” N. Ghafaripour and i. Alemzadeh First national Conference on bioremediation, sharif University Tehran 2013.
82.“Enzyme application in hazardous material removal from the environment”, I. Alemzadeh, First national Conference on bioremediation, sharif University Tehran 2013.
83..Screening, isolation and separation of microbial strain for crude oil degradation in fuel cells. M. Hosseinpour, . Asadi, M. Vossoughi and I. Alemzadeh, 8th biotechnology and 4th bio-immune national conference, July 2013, Tehran.
84. Determination of biodegradability of starch and montmorinulate nanocomposites by RSM method, A. Heidari, I. Alemzadeh and M. Vossoughi, 2th national food packaging conference, June 2013, Tehran.
85. “ Effect of Nikle particle in chloro ethylene degradation “ R. Nikroo, I. Alemzadeh M. Vossoughi and K. Hadadian, First national conference on green technology, Tehran university, 2013, Tehran.
86. “An investigation on photo catalysts “ M. Feilizadeh, Vossoughi and I. Alemzadeh, First national conference on green technology, Tehran university, 2013, Tehran.
87. “ Functional food production including conjugated linoleic acid” Z. Kuchakyazdi, I. Alemzadeh and M. Vossoughi, Food Break conference, Mashad 2014.
88. “ Conjugated linoleic acid production” H.S. Turkarami and I. Alemzadeh, Food Break conference, Mashad 2014.
89. “ Characteritics of lipase from A. niger “ M. Gamari, F. Tabatabaei, I. Alemzadeh and H. Safari, Food Break conference, Mashad 2014.
90.“L-sorbose the basic compound for vitamin C production by Gluconobacter immobilized in alginate”S. Alizadeh, I. Alemzadeh, 11th National Chemical Engineering Conference, Tehran University, 2015.
91. “Treatment of dairy wastewater using membrane bioreactor” M.Zarinnal, I. Alemzadeh, National conference on water gaining in Iran, Shiraz 2015.
92. “Edible oil enrichment using conjugated linoleic acid by enzymatic esterification” Z. Kuchakyazdi, I. Alemzadeh, M.Vossoughi and H.Tourkarami, Third national conference on environmental resources, Tehran University, 2015.
93- “Silk fibroin-collagen composite biomaterial for small diameter vascular tissue engineering” M.Zamani, M.Vossoughi, I.Alemzadeh, and N. Haghighipour, First international and third national conference on Biotechnology, Shahid Beheshti university, Tehran 2015.
94. “B-galactosidase immobilization using alginate and CMC” M. Hemati, I. Alemzadeh and M. Vossoughi, First national conference on Food science and technology, Ghochan, 2015.
95. “Effect of asparaginase, temperature and time on acrylamid reduction” M. Maturi and I. Alemzadeh, Food technology conference Mashad, 2015.
96. “Response surface-optimized production of conjugated linoleic acid through alkali isomerization of safflower oil” M. Afarin and I. Alemzadeh, first conferece on chemistry in biotechnology, Genetic engineering and chemistry and chemical engineering research branch, 2016.
97. “Heparin nanomodification of silk-based vascular scaffolds to induce antithrombogenisity and improve biocompatibility” M. Zamani, M.Khafaji, M.Vossoughi, I.Alemzadeh, Icns6 - Sixth International Conference on Nanostructures Paper (No.1076) Kish Island 2016.
98. “Antioxidant from grape” P. Nahid, I.Alemzadeh and M. Mahdizadeh, Secone International Conference in Chemistry and Chemical engineering, Amirkabir university, Tehran,2016.
99. “Corn syrup formulation for vitamine C coating”M. Rastgar and I. Alemzadeh, Food science and Technology on Flour and bread, , Mashad, 2016.
101. “Separation and purification of conjugated linoleic acid from plant sources” M. Hajizadeh and I. Alemzadeh, Innovation in Food and Nutrition, Agicultural and National Resources, Alborz, Iran 2016.
101.“Optimization of edible oil enrichment with conjugated linoleic acid by enzymatic esterification” Z.Yazdi, I. Alemzadeh. Forth national seminar on chemistry, chemical Engineering and Nano, Tehran University, 2016.
102. “Petroleum contaminent removal by hybrid membrane reactor” M.Safa, I.Alemzadeh and M.Vossoughi, seconde National Conference on Oil Fields, Tehran, Sharif university, 2017.
103.“ Recent progress in wound healing from wound dressing to skin tissue engineering and skin substitutes” M.Hajiabas, I. Alemzadeh, M.Vossoughi and A. Shamlu, Third National and Second International conference on Stem cell, Mashad, Ferdowsi University, 2017.
104.“Encapsulation of lactobacillus plantarum in alginate and chitosan” S.S. Vaziri, I. Alemzadeh, Third National Conference on Applied Microbiology, Babolsar, Mazandaran University, 2017.
105.“Effect of tannin extract on Staphylococcus strain and nano antibacterial particle preparation” B. Ramazani and I. Alemzadeh, Third National Conference on Applied Microbiology, Babolsar, Mazandaran University, 2017.
106.” Design and fabrication of a microfluidic device for separation of circulating tumor cells(CTC)”D. Dorri, M. Vossoughi, I. Alemzadeh and M.Razaghzadeh, Second National Festival and International congress on Stem cell and Regenerative Medicine, Tehran , July 2017.
107.” Decolorization of molasses wastewater by Phanerochaete chrysosporium producing manganese peroxidase as the main enzyme” M. Alizadeh and I. Alemzadeh, The national conference on water, air and soil, Chemistry and Chemical Engineering Research Association, Tehran, May 2018.