Department of Electrical Engineering
University of Bridgeport
• Total of 8+ years of experience in Systems Analyst for various applications in ETL/data warehousing, Enterprise Business Intelligence, GUI, Web-Based, Client-Server, metadata repositories, data migration, data mining, distributed data design, and decision support systems.
• Around 3+ years of experience in Executive of IT Operations demonstrated success in coordinating with team leads to determine technology needs for existing and upcoming business objectives, directing and managing projects to completion, coordinating internal and external resources, and managing the budget and strategy to ensure top rated product development, sales, and customer support levels
• Proven ability in bridging communication gaps between technical departments and stakeholders, implementing continuous improvement processes within project life cycles, improving performance measurements through mentoring and coaching, building business strategies by way of competitive analysis and customer collaboration
• Expertise in working with Operations and IT in maintaining software systems including implementation, configuration, training, upgrading, interfacing
• Strong exposure and Experience to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and extensive experience with QA testing methodologies, Procedures, Processes, standards and activities.
• Strong analytical and QA/ testing skills, capacity for work and diagnostic ability, Gathering different kind of projects requirement. Covered Agile and Waterfall models of SDLC.
• Has expertise in Test Case Design, Test Tool Usage, Test Execution, and Defect Management.
• Experienced in ETL/BI testing and written complex SQL queries to validate the data against different systems
• Extensively strong on databases including Oracle, MS SQL Server, and Teradata
• Experienced in testing different source feeds of data for ETL and prepared mock data for ETL.
• Experience in testing Business Report developed in OBIEE, Hyperion, Micro strategy, Business Objects XIR2.
• Experience in UNIX shell scripting and configuring cron-jobs for Informatica sessions scheduling
• Expertise in Testing complex Business rules by creating mapping and various transformations
• Experience in Performance Tuning of SQL and Stored Procedures.
• Analyzed and tuned database and SQL statements and schemas for optimal performance.
• Performed Functional testing, Black box testing, GUI testing, Batch testing, Back-end testing and Regression testing.
• Extensive experience in preparing test requirements, test plans, test cases, test defect reports, and performing Black Box, Regression, Integration and User Acceptance testing (UAT).
• Effective independently or in a team. Communication as well as inter-personnel skills. Ability to convey technical information at all levels. Excels in research, analysis and problem-solving skills.
Electrical Engineering, Nanotechnology, Nanomedicine, Robotics, Quantum Physics, Physics, Electromagnetics.
• Member of IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineering) for fourteen years [Member No. 80399531]
• Life Member at Eurasia Research [Member No. STRA-M18148]
• Senior Member of IACSIT (International Association of Computer Science and Information Technology) [Member No: 80349719]
• Senior Member of ASR (Asia Society of Researchers) [Member No: R218092302]
• Professional Member at IAER (International Association for Educators and Researchers) in Mechanical Engineering [Member No: 180936]
• Member of IAENG (International Association of Engineers) [Member No: 148512]
• Member of ICSES (International Computer Science and Engineering Society) [Member No: 251]
• Member of IEDRC (International Economics Development Research Center) [Member No: 90080625]
• Member of SDIWC (The Society of Digital Information and Wireless Communications) [Member No: 22304]
• Associate Member of IAOIP (International Association of Innovation Professionals) [Member No: 55759946]
• Member of Golden Key International Honor Society [Member No: 16342916]
• Fellow Member of Universal Association of Computer and Electronics Engineers (UACEE) in Institute of Research Engineers and Doctors (IRED) [Member No: SM10100060261]
• Professional Engineer Certification [Registration No: PE/00142/17]
01) Secured Registration/Transaction using fingerprint recognition for an Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) (Research Paper)
02) Iron Man Suitcase (Research Paper)
03) Iron Man Thrust Boots (Research Paper)
04) Medical Nanobot for Cell and Tissue Repair (Research Paper)
05) Algorithm of Medical Nanobot using C++ (Research Paper)
06) Introduction on Nanotechnology and Carbon Nanotubes to reduce air pollution on large scale emissions and Strategic Analysis of Climate Change (Research Paper)
07) Quantum Matrices using Quantum Gates (Research Paper)
08) Multiple Quantum dot tunneling in a semiconductor, its wave function and probability density (Research Paper)
09) Electrodynamic and plasmonic features of Nanoplasmonic Bow Tie Antenna (Research Paper)
10) Quantum Mechanical and Semi-Classical Electrostatics Characteristics on SOI (Silicon on Insulator) Trigates (Research Article)
11) Thermoelectric Power Factor for various temperature gradients in nanocrystalline composites (Research Paper)
Health Care Policy (Public Policy)
12) Free universal health care system in United States (Health Care Policy)
13) Nikola Tesla’s Free Electricity Electronic Circuit (Review Paper)
14) Introduction on Carbon Nanotubes (CNT) and its applications in Electronic Circuits (Review Paper)
15) Nano Complementary Metal Oxide Semi-Conductor (CMOS) using carbon nanotube (Review Paper)
16) Neural Processor in Artificial Intelligence advancement (Review Paper)
17) Analysis of biological Neuron and training of an Artificial Neuron for a Neural Processor Construct (Review Paper)
18) Simple and Multi-layered Quantum dot in various structures (Review Paper)
Mini Review Article(s)
19) Advancements in Control Systems (Mini Review)
20) Advanced Instrumentation and Its Uses (Short Communication)
21) Nursing and its importance in future (Short Communication)
22) Synopsis from an Editor (Editorial)
23) Editorial on Future of Advanced Robotics and its applications (Editorial)
24) Editorial on Advanced Nanomedicine (Editorial)
25) Editorial on Advanced Optics (Editorial)
26) Editorial on Robotics and Artificial Intelligence (Editorial)
27) Editorial on Advanced Quantum Computers (Editorial)
28) Advanced Electromagnetics (Editorial)
Letters to Editor
29) Editorial on Advanced Microbiology Research (Letter to Editor)
30) Editorial on Advanced Biological Virus (Letter to Editor)
31) Editorial on Advances in Artificial Heart (Letter to Editor)
32) Infectious characteristics of Ebola virus (Letter to Editor)
33) Introduction on Autism genetics
34) DNA Sequencing basics and its applications
35) Pancreatic cancer and its treatment (Letter to Editor)
36) Elements of RNA, its techniques and applications (Letter to Editor)
37) Microwaves and its advancement (Letter to Editor)
38) Significance of Nuclear Energy and its complex necessity (Letter to Editor)
39) Advances in Cybernetics technology (Letter to Editor)