Mehran Heydari, PhD
University of Alberta
BSc degree in Chemical Engineering, 2000-2005, Tehran, Iran (GPA: 15.18 / 20).
MSc degree in Chemical Engineering, 2006-2008, Tehran-Iran (GPA: 18.29 / 20).
PhD in Chemical Engineering, 2012-2016 University of Alberta, Canada (GPA: 3.6 / 4).
Postdoc in Chemical Engineering, 2018, CCERCI, Tehran,Iran.
University adjunct professor, 2016-present
IRITEC (Iran International Engineering Company).
IRITEC is a leading Iranian Company which renders services in Engineering,
Procurement, Construction, Management, and Commissioning Projects.
Expert of Air Quality.
AQCC (Air Quality Control Company)
AQCC is a company which measures the pollutant dispersion through cities and factories.
03/2006-03/2008. Website: www.aqcc.org
Workshop on process simulation using Aspen plus, CCERCI, (11/2018) Tehran, Iran.
Free discussion English class, CCERCI, Tehran, Iran.
Fluid mechanics Lab, University of Alberta, 2015
Kinetic modeling of coal liquefaction
Pyrolysis and biomass process
Modeling and Simulation of Fluid Catalytic Cracking unit
Energy and Process Engineering
Chemical Reaction Engineering.
AWARD: Doctoral recruitment scholarship, 01/ 2012.
Member of Iran's National Elites Foundation
Member of ACS association
Member of Iranian Association of Chemical Engineering
1. Heydari, M., AleEbrahim, H., & Dabir, B. (2010). Study of seven-lump kinetic model in the fluid catalytic cracking unit. American Journal of Applied Sciences, 7(1), 71.
2. Heydari, M., Ebrahim, H. A., & Dabir, B. (2010). Modeling of an industrial riser in the fluid catalytic cracking unit. American Journal of Applied Sciences, 7(2), 221.
3. Heydari, M., Rahman, M., & Gupta, R. (2015). Kinetic Study and Thermal Decomposition Behavior of Lignite Coal. International Journal of Chemical Engineering.
4. Heydari, M., Rahman, M., & Gupta, R. (2016). Effect of initial coal particle size on coal liquefaction conversion. International Journal of Oil, Gas and Coal Technology, 12(1), 63-80
5. Heydari, M., & Gupta, R. (2016). Isothermal kinetic modeling of direct coal liquefaction (submitted)