Nasser Abdelwahab Said Hamad, PhD
American University of Ras Al Khaimah
United Arab Emirates
Nasser A. Hamad was born Nablus, Palestine on August 15, 1967. He received the MSC and PhD. from the University of Electro-Communications, Tokyo, Japan, respectively, in 1998, and 2001. He is now an Associate professor at the American University of Ras Al Khaimah, Ras Al Khaimah, UAE. His main interests are on information theory and its applications. Cellular mobile systems and data security and steganography techniques.
Information Theory and its application.
Steganography and data security
1. Scholarship from the “Arab League, Arab Fund for Technical Support of African Students” for engineering studies (1985-1990, Egypt)
2. Scholarship from the “Ministry of Education (Monbusho)” for postgraduate studies (1995-2001, Japan)
1. NASSER A. HAMAD, “A New Proposal of Handover Algorithm between Cellular Mobile and Mobile WiMAX Systems”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER), Vol. 11, No. 24 (2016), pp 11894-11900.
2. Hussain A. Attia*, Beza Negash Getu, and Nasser A. Hamad, “A Stable DC Power Supply for Photovoltaic Systems”, Int. J. of Thermal & Environmental Engineering, Volume 11, No. 1 (2016) 00-00
3. NASSER A. HAMAD, “OFDM Performance Measurements in WiMax Physical Layer Network”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER), Vol. 10, No. 24 (2015), pp 44393-44398.
4. NASSER A. HAMAD, Beza Negash Getu, and Hussain A. Attia, “Electromagnetic Fields Measurements of a Cellular Mobile Systems”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER), Vol. 10 No. 10, 2015, p.p. 26307-26320.
5. BEZA N. GETU*, NASSER A. hamad, hussain A. Attia, “Remote Controlling of an Agricultural Pump System based on the Dual Tone Multi-Frequency (DTMF) Technique”, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, Oct. 2015, Vol. 10, Issue 10.
6. Nasser A. Hamad “Hiding Text Information in a Digital Image Based on Entropy Function”, The International Arab Journal of Information Technology (IAJIT), vol.7, No. 2, April 2010.
7. Nasser A. Hamad “Asymptotic User Capacity of a Wireless CDMA System with Parallel Interference Canceller”, Enformatika Trans. Eng. Comput. And Tech., vol. V3, pp. 129-132, Dec. 2004. http://www.enformatika.org/data/
8. H. Nasser and T. Hashimoto “Reverse link capacity of a wireless multimedia CDMA system with power and processing gain control in conjunction with CCI canceller”, IEICE Trans. Fundamentals, vol. E 84-A, pp. 347-355, Jan. 2001. http://www.ieice.org/eng/index.html
9. H. Nasser and T. Hashimoto, “Reverse link capacity of a wireless multimedia CDMA system with transmission power control and CCI cancellers”, IEICE Trans. Fundamentals, vol. E 82-A, pp. 2706-2719, Dec. 1999. http://www.ieice.org/eng/index.html
Thesis, Books and Others:
1. “An Overview of Multimedia and its Professional Applications”, Multimedia customized Text Book Supervisor, Producing the first version of a PEI customized text book in Multimedia through HSITC.
2. Reviewing and Justification of Data Transmission Textbook taught at Alquds Open University (Arabic Language).
3. H. Nasser, “Study on System Capacity of Wireless Multimedia CDMA System with CCI Canceller under Power and Processing Gain Control”, Ph.D. Dissertation, University of Electro-Communications, March 2001.http://www.uec.ac.jp/eng/index.html
4. H. Nasser, “On the Capacity of a Wireless Multimedia CDMA”, Masters Thesis, University of Electro-Communications, Feb. 1998.http://www.uec.ac.jp/eng/index.html
5. H. Nasser and T. Hashimoto, “On the Capacity of a Wireless Multimedia CDMA”, IEICE Technical Report, vol.97, no.610, March
6. H. Nasser, “Spread Spectrum Multiple Access Techniques”, B.Eng. Graduation Project, Arab Academy for Science and Technology (AAST), Jun. 1990. http://www.aast.edu/