Sharaf Abdulhak Mahyoub Alhomdy
Department of the Information Technology
Faculty of Computer and Information Technology
Sana’a, Republic of Yemen
Associate Professor (2015). Department of Information Technology, Faculty of Computer Science & Information Technology, Sana’a University, Sanaa, Republic of Yemen.
Ph.D. 2009 (Computer Science), Department of Computer Science, University of Pune, Pune, India.
Thesis Title: Optimization in Analyzing and Designing Routing Algorithms For Large-Scale Data Networks.
M.C.S. 2000/2001 (Master of Computer Science), Department of Computer Science, Poona College, affiliated to University of Pune, Pune, India.
B.Sc. 1994/1995 (Bachelor in Mathematics and Computer Science), Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, University of Sana’a, Sana’a, Republic of Yemen.
His research interest on Computer Network, Wired and Wireless networks, Security, Routing Algorithm and Protocols, Cloud Computing, Sensor Network, Internet of Things, Mobile Ad-hoc Network (MANET).
His teaching interest are Computer Network, Advance Computer Network, Wire & Wireless Network, Mobile Computing, Cloud Computing, Data Structure, Algorithm Analysis, Distributed Database, Operating Systems, Specific Programming Languages and other Related Topics for graduate and undergraduate.
MEMBERSHIP AND OTHER ACTIVITIES
•Member of IEEE 2018 (Membership Card No: 94841945).
•Reviewer in "Oriental Journal of Computer Science and Technology", India (since 2018) (http://www.computerscijournal.org/.
•Technical Advisor of the International Conference on “Emerging Trends in Science, Engineering & Management (ETSEM – 2018) on February 24th-25th 2018”, India.
•Member of the evaluation Committee of Master programs in Computer Science & Information Technology in some of the Yemeni University, Republic of Yemen.
•Member of the INTERNATIONAL UNION OF ARAB ACADEMICS (since 2017).
•Panel member for conducting the Master & Ph.D. (Computer & Information Technology) thesis Evaluation & Viva-Voce Examination at Different Universities in Yemen & abroad (Pune University-India).
•Member of the evaluation Committee for the evaluate different Bachelor programs in Computer Science & Information Technology in the Yemeni University, Republic of Yemen.
•Member of the evaluation Committee for the evaluate Yemen University Systems (E-Gate for Application & Admission for the Yemeni University (YCIT-HE), Student Academic Records (SAR)) which are supported by the Yemen Center Information Technology in Higher Education, Republic of Yemen 2017.
•Member of the technical Committee for the preparation of the program and courses specification of the Master in Information System, Faculty of Computer & Information System Technology, Sana’a University 2017/2018.
•Member of the technical Committee for the preparation of the program and courses specification of the Master in Information Technology, Faculty of Computer & Information Technology, Saba University 2016/2017.
•Member of the technical Committee for the preparation of the program and courses specification of the Master in Information Technology, Faculty of Computer & Information Technology, Sana’a University 2016/2017.
•Member of technical committee in “Ist Scientific Conference on Information Technology”, organized by Faculty of Engineering & Information Technology, Alandalus University for science & Technology, Sanaa Yemen, 1-2 November 2016.
•Member of expert committee on “Student Academic Record for the Yemen Universities”, Center of information Technology, between 2014-2015.
•Member of the Quality Committee Assurance at the Faculty of Computer and Information Technology, University of Sana'a, Yemen, 2014.
•Development Academy Program Expert in the field of computer (certificate from Academic Accreditation Council and the Quality Assurance of Higher Education, Republic of Yemen).
•Member of the technical Committee’ Workshop for Opening IT department and a review of the study plans of the College of Computer and Information Technology, University of Sana'a, which was held from Saturday, 01/02/2014 to Monday, 03/02/2014.
I. Papers Published in Journals
1. Ibrahim Diyeb & Dr. Sharaf Alhomdy, “Frame Relay versus Asynchronous Transfer Mode: A Comparative Study and Simulation” I. J. Computer Network and Information
Security, 2017, 10, 33-40, Published Online October 2017 in MECS (http://www.mecs-press.org/).
2. Dr. Sharaf Alhomdy & Ali A. Abo-Alregal, “Effect of Mobility and Traffic Pattern on MANET Routing Protocols”, IJCAT - International Journal of Computing and Technology, Volume 4, Issue 9, September 2017, ISSN : 2348 – 6090, www.IJCAT.org
3. Dr. Sharaf A. Alhomdy, Dr. Saleh N. Abdullah & Malek N. Algabre "Generating Random Data using 3 Nonlinear Functions" International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA), Volume 152 - No. 4, October 2016, New York, USA.
4. Dr. Malek Algabri, Dr. Sharaf Alhomdy & et. al. (2016)."Performance Analysis of IPv6 Over MPLS & MPLS-VPN for Sana’a University", IJISET - International Journal of Innovative Science, Engineering & Technology, Vol. 3 Issue 5, May 2016, India. www.ijiset.com.
5. Dr. Abdulwase M. Alezzani, Dr. Sharaf A. Alhomdy & Dr.Ghaleb H. Al-Gaphari, "An Arabic Text Summarization Model Based on LSA and Arabic Word Morphology", International Journal of Innovative Science, Engineering & Technology (IJISET), Vol. 3 Issue 2, February 2016, pp 197-200, India, www.ijiset.com
6. Dr. Saleh N. Abdullah & Dr. Sharaf A. Alhomdy, "Dynamic Random Number Generator based on User Seed(s)" International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA), Volume 118 – No. 3, May 2015, New York, USA.
7. Dr. Saleh N. Abdullah & Dr. Sharaf A. Alhomdy (2015) "Dynamic Permutations", Global Journal of Computer Science and Technology (C), Volume 15 Issue 1 Version 1, USA.
8. Dr. Sharaf A. Alhomdy & Dr. Saleh N. Abdullah (2015) "Hash Function using 3 Nonlinear Functions.", International Journal of Computer Engineering and Applications (IJCEA), India, Vol. IX, Issue II, pp-215-220.
9. Dr. Sharaf A. Alhomdy, Dr. Al-Azzani & etc. (2015) " Traffic Accidents Prediction Model", International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology & Security (IJCSITS), India, Vol. 5, No.1, pp-231 to 238.
10. Sharaf A. Alhomdy, Dr. S.D. Gore and Dr. Ajay Kumar, “Compare and analyze Link State Algorithm (LSA) and Distance Vector Algorithm (DVA),” Journal of Computer Society of India, Vol. 36, Issue No. 2, June 2006.
11. Sharaf A. Alhomdy, Dr. S.D. Gore and dr. Ajay Kumar, ”Performance Study of Quality of Service Routing,” International Journal of Computer, Mathematical Sciences and Applications, Vol. 1, No. 2-4, pp 397-413, April-December 2007, New Delhi, India.
II. Papers Presented and Published in Conferences
1. Sharaf A. Alhomdy, Dr. S.D. Gore and Dr. Ajay Kumar, “Performance of bandwidth reservation in QoS using Markovian-model,” Proceeding of Second National Conference on Advance Image Processing and Networking-NACIPAN’05, at Dept. of Comp. Science and Eng. & IT, National Eng. College, Kovilpatti, Tamilnadu, India, on 11th -12th Feb. 05.
2. Sharaf A. Alhomdy, Dr. S.D. Gore and Dr. Ajay Kumar,” Performance of Mobile Ad Hoc Network (MANET),” Presented in National Seminar on “Advance Trends of IT for Social Growth”, 3rd to 5th March 2008, MCA department, Modren College of Engineering, Pune-05. India.
III. Participation and Seminars in Workshops or Conferences
1. Two days’ workshop on WIRELESS NETWORK at the Kanwal Rekhi School of Information Technology, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Powai, Mumbai.
2. Three days’ workshop on NEW FRONTIERS IN DATABASE RESEARCH, Convergence ’06 at the Kanwal Rekhi School of Information Technology, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Powai, Mumbai - 400 076.
3. Two days’ workshop a GATEWAY TO NETWORK RESEARCH, Convergence ’06 at the Kanwal Rekhi School of Information Technology, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Powai, Mumbai - 400 076.
4. Three days National Conference On Mobile Computing and Networking (MobiComNet-2004) from Sept 30 tp Oct 2nd 2004. Organized by Department of Computer Applications, VIT Deemed University, Vellore, TamilNadu.
5. Presenting and reading paper titled “Performance Comparison between DVA & LSA in Light-Weight Network” on Asia Pacific Conference ObComAPC-2004, in Parallel and Distributed Computing Technologies, December 13-15, 2004, Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, TN, INDIA.
Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/u8u0h9yfbgy4/public_html/soaoj.com/wp-content/themes/dazzling/functions.php on line 337
Notice: Undefined property: WP_Error::$slug in /home/u8u0h9yfbgy4/public_html/soaoj.com/wp-content/themes/dazzling/functions.php on line 338