Youssef Mohammed Bakr Habib, MD
Pulmonologist in Alexandria Police Hospital(A.P.H)
Vice president of Chest Department in Alexandria Police Hospital (A.P.H)
Ain Shams University
• MBBCh, Faculty of Medicine, Mansoura University. (2004).
• Master degree in chest disease, Alexandria University (2017).
• Registered for MD in chest disease, Ain Shams University (2017).
Courses and training programs:
• Bronchoscope training course in Mansoura University Hospital.
• Workshop training of bronchoscope in Alexandria police hospital.
• Course of American Colleague of chest Physician.
• Attendance as speaker of The Egyptian Scientific Society of Bronchology (ESSB) 2017.
• Attendance as speaker of Egyptian Society of Chest Disease and Tuberculosis (ESCDT) 2017.
• Member in Egyptian Society of Chest Disease and Tuberculosis (ESCDT)
• Editorial member in pulsus journal.
• Member in British thoracic society (BTS).
• Member of European Respiratory Society (ERS).
• I was invited to present my research in BTS congress 12, 2017.
• My research was published in British medical journal