HIV And sexual Health– Open Access Open Journal aims to publish current innovations and information related to HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) that leads to serious impact on lives of people both infected and affected by the virus and AIDS (Acquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome), which alters the immune system of affected people.
This journal is an interdisciplinary source for HIV research and development information that focusses on medical sciences, translational science and epidemiology.
Aims and Scope
HIV And sexual Health– Open Access Open Journal is dedicated to the open dissemination and robust discussion in the area of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome and its related fields.
HIV And Sexual Health– Open Access Open Journal covers a wide array of subjects as given below:
- The latest research on the immune system
- Popular HIV/AIDS medications
- Treatments for HIV and AIDS
- Anti-retroviral agents
- Pain management in HIV patients
- Public policy perspectives for HIV and AIDs control
- HIV care
- HIV/AIDS-related illnesses and complications
- Analysis of important social and economic issues
- Precautionary methods to prevent HIV/AIDS
- Current research and development