Reprints and Orders
Reprints of an original journal article or collection of articles or abstracts from the same or different issue can be purchased by the authors for personal use, educational purposes or by commercial organizations for promotional purposes without changing the content of the original publication.
Reprints can be ordered in black and white or in color and can be customized with additional typesetting (including supplementary information published online), covers, product codes or logos, as well as information about your project or organization, biography or advertisement. However, additional fees may be applicable for customization.
Stage 1: Order Received
Stage 2: Payment
Stage 3: Review & Customization
Stage 4: Approval
Stage 5: Print
Stage 6: Approval
Stage 7: Shipment & Delivery
Reprints Policies and Procedures
- All the reprint orders are subject to the approval of the editorial project manager and the publishing project manager.
- Upon request and approval, reprints will include the front cover that includes:
- Name and logo of the organization
- Title of article(s), list of author(s), ISSN number, volume, issue number, and release date
iii. Name of the Editor-in-Chief and Associate Editors
- The word “Reprint” mentioned at the top of the cover
*No other information is included on the front cover
- Footer will be the same as the original cover but with an addition of the words “Reprinted from [Journal Name]” along with the copyright information. If the article is corrected post-publication, the footer will mention “Reprinted with a correction from [Journal Name]” and copyright information.
- All the ordered reprinted materials such as cover letters, or other materials printed as a part of, attached to, or surrounding the reprint holders, are reviewed and approved by our editorial project manager and publishing project manager.
- No promotional material will be attached or included in the reprint.
Covers will be charged an additional $85 USD regardless of the reprint quantity ordered. Please see the reprint rates below.
Rates for Color Reprints
(Minimum order 50; Shipping will be charged an extra $50 USD within the USA and $100 USD for the rest of the countries)
|Quantity||50||100||200||300||400||500||Add’l 50s over 500|
*All prices are subject to change without notice.
All payments are accepted in US Dollars only. We accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Diner’s Club, and have partnered with a payment gateway for your convenience—PayPal. The payment gateway available to you will differ depending on your country and the card you choose to use. You can also make payments directly into our bank account, and email the bank wire transfer receipt to us.
*Please note that payments made through bank transfer or check will be charged $50 USD extra.
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation of Orders and Refund:
- Orders canceled after Stage 5 will be non-refundable.
- 25% of the amount will be refunded for cancellations after Stage 4.
iii. 50% refund for cancellation after Stage 3.
- S Open Access Open Journals Publishing SOAOJ does not permit the reproduction or alteration of its name, logo, and text or the setting of additional printing onto a reprint on promotional literature.
- Rush Delivery: We offer an express service for customers who wish to have their reprints delivered within 3-7 working days of placing their order, with the payment of a surcharge. For more information, please contact at this link
- Non-rush Delivery: Within 15-20 business days from the date of proof approval.
Kindly send us the filled Reprints Order Form along with any additional attachments concerning customization (covers, product codes or logos, etc.) to process your order at this link
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I add a cover to my reprint?
Yes, title page covers can be added. Covers cost an additional $85 USD regardless of the reprint quantity ordered. Please see reprint rates below.
Can I add supplementary information to my reprint?
Reprints can be customized with additional typesetting (including supplementary information published online), product codes or logos, as well as information about your project or organization, biography or advertisement. Additional fees may apply.
Can I reprint an older article?
Reprints of any article or issue will be provided upon request.
Can I post a PDF reprint on my website?
Since our journals follow an open-access theme, reprints or PDFs can be utilized by the authors on any platform if properly cited.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Payment may be made using a purchase order, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Diner’s Club and we have partnered with a payment gateway for your convenience—PayPal. The payment gateway available to you will differ depending on your country and the card you choose to use. You can also make payments directly into our bank account and email the bank wire transfer receipt to us. An additional $50 fee will be charged for bank transfers (please contact me for more details).
How long does it take for the delivery of my reprints?
Reprints are usually dispatched within 15-20 business days from the date of proof approval. Rush delivery service is offered to customers who request for the reprints to be delivered within 3-7 days, on the payment of a surcharge.
How much do reprints cost?
For further details about the cost of the reprint, please see Reprint Charges.