Dr. K. Gayathri Devi, PhD, ME, MISTEProfessor Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Dr. N G P Institute of Technology Anna University Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India
Medical Image Processing
Two days National level Conference on Medical Imaging and Informatics for Oncology (NCMIIO2K’15) Sponsored by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) at Dr. NGP Institute of Technology, Coimbatore on 3 and 4 July 2015.
Faculty Development Programme On ‘Signals and systems’ Sponsored by Anna University Chennai at Dr.Mahalingam College of Engineering and Technology, Pollachi from10 till 22nd December 2007.
International Seminar Presentation:
Presented a seminar titled “Application of ROI techniques in medical image compression” in the International interdisciplinary research seminar during the event of 1st International conference in south Asia on ‘Global manufacturing systems and management’ on 3rd August 2011.
2. Automatic Segmentation of Colon in 3D CT images and removal of opacified fluid using cascade feed forward neural network, Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, 2015. (Science Citation Indexed)
3. Automatic Vehicle License Plate Detection System using RFID Tags and Finger Print Module with MQTT Protocol. International Journal of Science Technology and Engineering, 4(8), 102-105, 2018.
4. Review of Current Strategies in waste management Systems, Indian Journal of Environmental Protection, 37(5), 428-437, 2017. (Scopus Indexed)
5. Design and Implementation of IOT Based Waste Management System, Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research 25 (5), 995-1000, 2017. (Scopus Indexed)
6. Segmentation of multiple organ from abdominal CT images using 3Dregion growing and Gradient vector flow. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 9(24) 30023-30041, 2014.(Scopus Indexed)
7. A Comparative Study on the Automatic Segmentation of Colon in CT Colonography using K-Means and Fuzzy C-Means Clustering. Australian Journal of Basic & Applied Sciences, 8(9), 2014. (Scopus Indexed)
8. Computer Aided Diagnosis Scheme for Polyp Detection in CT Colonography Using K-Means Clustering and SVM. World Journal of Medical Sciences, 9(4), 273-281,2013.(Scopus Indexed)
9. Design and Implementation of Automated Door Accessing System with face Recognition. International Journal of Science and Modern Engineering, 1(12), 2319-6386,2013. (Google Scholar Indexed)
Dr. Gorachand Dutta, PhDResearch Associate Department of Electronic & Electrical Engineering University of Bath United Kingdom
• Enzyme based immunosensor (ELISA)
• Bio- MEMS for low-cost integration technologies
• Printed bioelectronics
• Lab-on-PCB (Printed Circuit Board)
• Lab-on-a-chip devices for biomedical diagnostics
• Electrochemical characterization and application of nanomaterials for fuel cell
1. Received University of Bath, UK Research Associate Fellowship, 2017.
2. Received prestigious Pusan National University Postdoctoral Research Fellowship, South Korea 2015.
3. Received prestigious BK-21 Fellowship and NRF Fellowship from Korean Research Foundation (KRF).
4. Received best five oral presentation award at International BK21 conference 2012 Korea.
5. Received International Travel Grant from KRF to attending 62nd Annual Meeting of the International Society of Electrochemistry, Toki Messe, Niigata, Japan.
6. 2009 & 2010 MCM (Merit cum Means) Scholarship at IIT Guwahati, India.
7. 2008 Academic award for getting 1st class in B.Sc. at Midnapore College, Midnapore (W.B.), India.
8. Recipient of Chief Minister Talent award in B.Sc.
9. Qualified for the NET (2009 and 2010) conducted by UGC, India as PhD entrance and Lectureship qualification.
2. G. Dutta, S. Park, A. Singh, J. Seo, S. Kim, H. Yang, 2015. Low-interference washing-free electrochemical immunosensor using glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase as an enzyme label, Anal. Chem. 87, 3574-3578. DOI: 10.1021/ac504485a. American Chemical Society (ACS) 5.825
3. G. Dutta, S. Nagarajan, L. J. Lapidus, P. B. Lillehoj, 2017. Enzyme-free electrochemical immunosensor based on methylene blue and the electro-oxidation of hydrazine on Pt nanoparticles, Biosensors and Bioelectronics 92, 372–377. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.bios.2016.10.094, Elsevier 7.476
4. G. Dutta, K. Jo, H. Lee, B. Kim, H. Y. Woo, H. Yang, 2012. Time-dependent decrease in the enhanced electrocatalytic activities observed after three different pretreatments of gold electrodes, J. Electroanal. Chem. 675, 41-46. DOI:10.1016/j.jelechem.2012.04.011. Elsevier 2.822
5. G. Dutta , H. Yang, 2011. Effect of fenton's reagent on the electrocatalytic activity of gold nanoparticles, Electrochem. Commun. 13, 1328-1331. DOI:10.1016/j.elecom.2011.08.002. Elsevier 4.569
6. G. Dutta, Haque A.-MJ, H. Yang, 2014. Improvement of the electrocatalytic activities of long-aged Pt electrodes and the change of the improved activities with aging, Electrochimica Acta 141, 319–323. DOI:10.1016/j.electacta.2014.07.087, Elsevier 4.803
7. G. Dutta, R. Debnath, A. Kalita, P. Kumar, M. Sarma, R. Shankar, B. Mondal, 2011. An asymmetric dinuclear copper(II) complex with phenoxo and acetate bridges: Synthesis, structure and magnetic studies Polyhedron 30, 293–298. DOI:10.1016/j.poly.2010.10.029, Elsevier 2.108
8. G. Dutta, H. Yang, 2016. Effects of Aging on Electrocatalytic Activities of Pt and Pd Nanoparticles. Journal of Electrochemical Science and Technology 7(1), 27-32 DOI :http://dx.doi.org/10.5229/JECST.2016.7.1.1. The Korean Electrochemical Society 0.972
9. K. Jo, G. Dutta, J. W. Kim, H. Yang, 2012. Facile decrease in the electron-transfer rate and surface roughness of gold by ultrasonic treatment. Chem. Com. 48, 8841-8843. DOI: 10.1039/c2cc33875k, Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) 6.834
10. A.-M. J. Haque, J. Kim, G. Dutta, S. Kim, H. Yang, 2015. Redox cycling-amplified enzymatic Ag deposition and its application in highly sensitive detection of creatine kinase-MB. Chem. Com. 51, 14493-14496. DOI: 10.1039/C5CC06117B. Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) 6.834
11. S. Park, J. Kim, H. Ock, G. Dutta, E-C. Shin, H. Yang, 2015. Sensitive electrochemical detection of vaccinia virus in a solution containing a high concentration of L-ascorbic acid. Analyst 140, 5481-5487 DOI: 10.1039/c5an01086a. Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) 3.906
12. A. K. Das, S. Goswami, G. Dutta, S. Maity, T. K. Mandal, K. Khanra, N. Bhattachary ya, 2016. Concentration dependent relay-recognition by same analyte: Dual fluorescence switch-on by hydrogen sulfide via Michael addition followed by reduction and staining bio-activity. Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry 14, 570-576. DOI: 10.1039/C5O B02008E, Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) 3.562
13. G. Dutta, P. B. Lillehoj (This article is part of the themed collection), 2017. Ultrasensitive enzyme-free electrochemical immunosensor based on redox cycling amplification using methylene blue. Analyst 142, 3492-3499. DOI: 10.1039/c7an0078 9b, Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) 3.906
14. G. Dutta, P. B. Lillehoj, 2018. Wash-free, label-free immunoassay for rapid electrochemical detection of PfHRP2 in whole blood samples. Submitted
1. “Electrochemical Redox Cycling Amplification Technology for Point-of-Care Cancer Diagnosis” (Invited) G. Dutta (2017) in P. Chandra, Y. Tan, S. Singh. (eds) Next Generation Point-of-care Biomedical Sensors Technologies for Cancer Diagnosis. Springer, Singapore. Pages: 133-154. Print ISBN: 978-981-10-4725-1.
Haibo Wu, PhD, MSAssociate Professor Computer Network Information Center, Chinese Academy of Sciences Beijing, 100190, China
Ph.D. Computer Science ICT, Chinese Academy of Sciences 9/2007-7/2013
Visiting Scholar EE Hong Kong University of Science and Technology 2/2012-6/2012
M.S. Software&Theory Tsinghua University 9/2004-6/2007
B.S. Computer Science Shandong University 9/1999-7/2003
Associate professor, 12/2017 – present, Computer Network Information Center (CNIC), CAS
Assistant professor, 7/2013 – 11/2017, Computer Network Information Center (CNIC), CAS
Member of the Youth Innovation Promotion Association of CAS, 2017
National Scholarship for Doctoral Students, 2013
 Haibo Wu, Jun Li, Jiang Zhi, Yongmao Ren, Lingling Li. Design and Evaluation ofProbabilistic Caching in Information-Centric Networking. IEEE Access. 2018. SCI, IF=3.244.
 Haibo Wu, Jun Li, Jiang Zhi, Yongmao Ren, Lingling Li. HCache:A Hybrid Caching Strategy in Information-Centric Networking. IEEE International Performance Computing and Communications Conference (IPCCC), poster. 2018, (EI) (CCF recommended)
 Jiang Zhi, Jun Li, Haibo Wu, Yongmao Ren. GAC: Gain-Aware 2-Round Cooperative Caching Approach in Information-Centric Networking. IEEE International Performance Computing and Communications Conference (IPCCC).2018, (EI)(CCF recommended),
with acceptance ratio 28.8%.
 Jiang Zhi, Jun Li, Haibo Wu. BGCC: a Bloom Filter-based Grouped-Chunk Caching Approach for Information-Centric Networking. In Proc. of IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications (ISCC), 2018, pp.1-6.(EI) (CCF recommended)
 Jun Li, Zeping Gu , Yongmao Ren, Haibo Wu, ShanShan Shi. A Software-Defined Address Resolution Proxy. In Proc. of IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications (ISCC), 2017, pp.1-7.(EI) (CCF recommended)
 Yongmao Ren, Jun Li, Lingling Li, Shanshan Shi, Jiang Zhi, Haibo Wu. Modeling Content Transfer Performance in Information-Centric Networking. Future Generation Computer Systems, 2017, 74: 12-19. SCI/EI, IF=3.997(CCF recommended)
 Jiang Zhi, Jun Li, Haibo Wu, Yongmao Ren, Edge-frist-based Cooperative Caching Strategy in Information-Centric Networking, Journal of Communications, 2017, 38(3):53-64.(EI)
 Haibo Wu, Jun Li, Jiang Zhi, Probability-based Heuristic Content Placement Method for ICN Caching, Journal of Communications, 2016, 37(5):62-72 .(EI)
 Mu Zhou, Qiu F, Kunjie Xu, Zengshan Tian, Haibo Wu. Error bound analysis of indoor Wi-Fi location fingerprint based positioning for intelligent Access Point optimization via Fisher information. Computer Communications, 2016, 86: 57-74. SCI/EI, IF=3.338.(CCF
Jun Li, Zongming Feng, Haibo Wu, Jiang Zhi. Hierarchical Division-based Cache Storage Strategy in Content-Centric Networking, Journal of Communications,2016,37(1):35-41. (EI)
Zexin Zhang, Jun Li, Haibo Wu, Application-Aware Routing with QoS support in SDN networks, Chinese High Technology Letters, 2016, 22(4):404-411. (EI)
Pengfei Jin, Jun Li, Haibo Wu, Jiang Zhi, Subscription-push-based Real-time Communication Mechanism for NDN, Chinese High Technology Letters, 2016, 26(6):558-566.
Haibo Wu, Jun Li, Jiang Zhi. Could End System Caching and Cooperation Replace In-Network Caching in CCN? ACM Conference on Special Interest Group on Data Communication (SIGCOMM ) poster, London, UK, 2015. (EI) (CCF recommended)
Haibo Wu, Jun Li, Jiang Zhi. MBP: a Max-Benefit Probability-based Caching Strategy in Information-Centric Networking. IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), London, UK, 2015. (EI) (CCF recommended)
Mu Zhou, Kunjie Xu, Zengshan Tian, Haibo Wu, Ruikang Shi. Crowd-Sourced Mobility Mapping for Location Tracking Using Unlabeled Wi-Fi Simultaneous Localization and Mapping. Mobile Information Systems, 2015:1-14. (SCI) (EI)
Haibo Wu, Jun Li, Jiang Zhi. Could End System Caching and Cooperation Replace In-Network Caching in CCN? SIGCOMM Computer Communication Review, 2015, 45(5): 101-102, SCI, IF=3.028.
Mu Zhou, Qiao Zhang, Zengshan Tian, Kunjie Xun, Feng Qiu, Haibo Wu, IMLours: Indoor Mapping and Localization Using Time-stamped WLAN Received Signal Strength. Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC), New Orleans, LA, USA, 2015. (EI) (CCF recommended)
Zongming Feng, Jun Li, Haibo Wu, Jiang Zhi, HD: a Cache Storage Strategy Based on Hierarchical Division in Content-Centric Networking. IEEE International Conferences on Computational Science and Engineering (CSE), Chengdu, China, 2014. (EI)
Mu Zhou, Zengshan Tian, Kunjie Xu, Haibo Wu, Qiaolin Pu, Xiang Yu, Construction of Time-stamped Mobility Map for Path Tracking via Smith-Waterman Measurement Matching. Mathematical Problems in Engineering. 1(1), pp.1-17, Mar 2014. (EI)(SCI)
Haibo Wu, Hai Jiang, Jing Liu, Yi Sun, Jun Li, Modeling and Analysis of Flash Crowds in P2P-based Live Streaming Systems. Advanced Science Letters, 11(1)：202-207, May, 2012. (SCI)
Haibo Wu, Albert K. Wong, Jing Liu, Hai Jiang, Yi Sun, Jun Li, Zhongcheng Li, Multiple-Tree Topology Construction Scheme for P2P Live Streaming Systems Under Flash Crowds. Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC), April.7-10,
pp.4576-4581, Shanghai, China, 2013, Oral Session. (EI) (CCF recommended)
Haibo Wu, Jing Liu, Hai Jiang, Yi Sun, Jun Li, Zhongcheng Li, Bandwidth-Aware Peer Selection for P2P Live Streaming Systems Under Flash Crowds, IEEE International Performance Computing and Communications Conference (IPCCC), Nov.1-3, pp.360-367,
Austin, Texas, USA, 2012, Oral Session.(EI) (CCF recommended)
Mu Zhou, Zengshan Tian, Kunjie Xu, Xiang Yu, Haibo Wu, Error Analysis for RADAR Neighbor Matching Localization in Linear Logarithmic Strength-Varying Wi-Fi Environment. The Scientific World Journal, 1(1), pp.1-15, Feb 2014. (SCI)
Mu Zhou, Zengshan Tian, Kunjie Xu, Xiang Yu, Xia Hong, Haibo Wu, SCaNME: Location Tracking System in Large-Scale Campus Wi-Fi Environment Using Unlabeled Mobility Map. Expert Systems With Applications, Elsevier, 41(7), pp.3429-3443, 2014. (EI)(SCI)
Haibo Wu, Hai Jiang, Jing Liu, Yi Sun, Jun Li, Zhongcheng Li, How P2P Live Streaming Systems Scale Quickly Under a Flash Crowd? IEEE International Performance Computing and Communications Conference (IPCCC), Nov.17-19, pp.1-8, Orlando, Florida, USA, 2011, Oral Session. (EI) (CCF recommended)
Mu Zhou, Zengshan Tian, Kunjie Xu, Xiang Yu, Haibo Wu, Theoretical Entropy Assessment of Fingerprint-Based Wi-Fi Localization Accuracy. Expert Systems With Applications, Elsevier, 40(16):6136-6149, 2013. (EI) (SCI)Haibo Wu, Hai Jiang, Yi Sun, Jun Li, Zhongcheng Li, A User Access Control Method for P2P Live Streaming Systems Under Flash Crowds. High Technology Letters, 2012,
Liu Jing, Haibo Wu, Make Systematic conformance testing for bittorrent protocol feasible: a CP-nets model based testing approach. Performance Computing and Communications Conference (IPCCC) poster, Nov.1-3, pp.360-367, Austin, Texas, USA, 2012. (EI) (CCF recommended)
Liu Jing, Haibo Wu, Ye Xinming, Li Jun, Scalable CP-nets Modeling for BitTorrent Protocol. ACM Symposium on Applied Computing. (SAC), Mar.21-23, pp.542-543, Taiwan, 2011. (EI)
Guobiao Yang, Yi Sun, Haibo Wu, Jun Li, Ning Liu and Eryk Dutkiewicz, A Trust Model in P4P-Integrated P2P Network Based on Domain Management. Proc. of the 15th IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications (ISCC), June.22-25, pp.824-829, Riccione, Italy, 2010. (EI) (CCF recommended)
Nasser Abdelwahab Said Hamad, PhDAssociate Professor American University of Ras Al Khaimah United Arab Emirates
Steganography and data security
1. Scholarship from the “Arab League, Arab Fund for Technical Support of African Students” for engineering studies (1985-1990, Egypt)
2. Scholarship from the “Ministry of Education (Monbusho)” for postgraduate studies (1995-2001, Japan)
1. NASSER A. HAMAD, “A New Proposal of Handover Algorithm between Cellular Mobile and Mobile WiMAX Systems”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER), Vol. 11, No. 24 (2016), pp 11894-11900.
2. Hussain A. Attia*, Beza Negash Getu, and Nasser A. Hamad, “A Stable DC Power Supply for Photovoltaic Systems”, Int. J. of Thermal & Environmental Engineering, Volume 11, No. 1 (2016) 00-00
3. NASSER A. HAMAD, “OFDM Performance Measurements in WiMax Physical Layer Network”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER), Vol. 10, No. 24 (2015), pp 44393-44398.
4. NASSER A. HAMAD, Beza Negash Getu, and Hussain A. Attia, “Electromagnetic Fields Measurements of a Cellular Mobile Systems”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER), Vol. 10 No. 10, 2015, p.p. 26307-26320.
5. BEZA N. GETU*, NASSER A. hamad, hussain A. Attia, “Remote Controlling of an Agricultural Pump System based on the Dual Tone Multi-Frequency (DTMF) Technique”, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, Oct. 2015, Vol. 10, Issue 10.
6. Nasser A. Hamad “Hiding Text Information in a Digital Image Based on Entropy Function”, The International Arab Journal of Information Technology (IAJIT), vol.7, No. 2, April 2010.
7. Nasser A. Hamad “Asymptotic User Capacity of a Wireless CDMA System with Parallel Interference Canceller”, Enformatika Trans. Eng. Comput. And Tech., vol. V3, pp. 129-132, Dec. 2004. http://www.enformatika.org/data/
8. H. Nasser and T. Hashimoto “Reverse link capacity of a wireless multimedia CDMA system with power and processing gain control in conjunction with CCI canceller”, IEICE Trans. Fundamentals, vol. E 84-A, pp. 347-355, Jan. 2001. http://www.ieice.org/eng/index.html
9. H. Nasser and T. Hashimoto, “Reverse link capacity of a wireless multimedia CDMA system with transmission power control and CCI cancellers”, IEICE Trans. Fundamentals, vol. E 82-A, pp. 2706-2719, Dec. 1999. http://www.ieice.org/eng/index.html
Thesis, Books and Others:
1. “An Overview of Multimedia and its Professional Applications”, Multimedia customized Text Book Supervisor, Producing the first version of a PEI customized text book in Multimedia through HSITC.
2. Reviewing and Justification of Data Transmission Textbook taught at Alquds Open University (Arabic Language).
3. H. Nasser, “Study on System Capacity of Wireless Multimedia CDMA System with CCI Canceller under Power and Processing Gain Control”, Ph.D. Dissertation, University of Electro-Communications, March 2001.http://www.uec.ac.jp/eng/index.html
4. H. Nasser, “On the Capacity of a Wireless Multimedia CDMA”, Masters Thesis, University of Electro-Communications, Feb. 1998.http://www.uec.ac.jp/eng/index.html
5. H. Nasser and T. Hashimoto, “On the Capacity of a Wireless Multimedia CDMA”, IEICE Technical Report, vol.97, no.610, March
6. H. Nasser, “Spread Spectrum Multiple Access Techniques”, B.Eng. Graduation Project, Arab Academy for Science and Technology (AAST), Jun. 1990. http://www.aast.edu/
Dhananjay Kanjibhai Dhruv, PhDDepartment of Electronics N. V. Patel College of Pure and Applied Sciences Sardar Patel University, Gujarat, India
Did ph. D. In Electronics
Thin Film Electronic Devices
Received Best Counselor Award during the year 2011-2012.
D. K. Dhruv, B.H. Patel
Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing 54 (2016) 29 - 35 (Elsevier Publication) (UGC Journal No: 4000)
ISSN: 1369-8001, e-ISSN Number: 1873-4081, Source: WoS & Scopus, Country of Publication: England
Impact Factor: 2.264, Publication Date: 21/06/2016
2. Fabrication and electrical characterization of p-ZnIn2Se4/n-Si heterojunction diode structure
D. K. Dhruv, B. H. Patel and D. Lakshminarayana
Materials Research Innovations (UK) 20 04 (2016) 285 - 292 (Taylor & Francis Publication) (UGC Journal No: 3986)
Print ISSN: 1432-8917, e-ISSN: 1433-075X, Source: Scopus, Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Impact Factor: 0.830, Publication Date: 06/12/2015
7 | P a g e
3. Memory switching characteristics in amorphous ZnIn2Se4 thin films
D. K. Dhruv, A. Nowicki, B. H. Patel, V. D. Dhamecha
Surface Engineering (UK), 31 7 (July 2015) 556 - 562 (Taylor & Francis Publication) (UGC Journal No: 22231)
Print ISSN: 0267-0844, e-ISSN: 1743-2944, Source: WoS & Scopus, Country of Publication: England
Impact Factor: 1.51, Publication Date: 02/01/2015
4. Significance of substrate temperatures on the electrical properties of flash evaporated polycrystalline ZnIn2Se4 thin films
D. K. Dhruv and B. H. Patel
International Journal of Innovative Research in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Control Engineering (IJIREEICE), 03 05 (2015) 9 - 11
(UGC Journal No: 48306)
Print ISSN: 2321-5526; e-ISSN: 2321-2004, Source: University, Country of Publication: India
Impact Factor: 3.885, Publication Date: 15/05/2015
5. Growth of flash evaporated ZnIn2Se4 thin films
D. K. Dhruv and B. H. Patel
International Journal of Applied Sciences and Engineering Research (IJASER), 03 01 (2014) 121-128
ISSN: 2277-9442, Publication Date: 22/02/2014
1. College Physics
B.Sc. Semester - 2, According to the Syllabus of Sardar Patel University
Publisher: Atul Prakashan, Gandhi Road, Ahmedabad - 380001
Third Edition: 2016 - 2017
2. College Physics
B.Sc. Semester - 1, According to the Syllabus of Sardar Patel University
Publisher: Atul Prakashan, Gandhi Road, Ahmedabad - 380001
Third Edition: 2016 - 2017
8 | P a g e
3. College Practical Physics
B.Sc. Semester - 1 & 2, According to the Syllabus of Sardar Patel University
Publisher: Atul Prakashan, Gandhi Road, Ahmedabad - 380001
Third Edition: 2016 - 2017
1. Fabrication of ZnMgO thin films by Pulsed Laser Deposition method
Vikas A. Patel, Basumati H. Patel, Vishal D. Dhamecha, Dhananjay K. Dhruv
Proceedings of International Conference on Research and Innovations in Science, Engineering and Technology (ICRISET - 2017)
17-19 February 2017
ISBN No: 978-93-84339-38-8
2. Fabrication and characterization of the Au/p-ZnIn2Se4/n-Si/Al heterojunction for photovoltaic applications
D. K. Dhruv, B. H. Patel and V. D. Dhamecha
Proceedings of National Conference on Advances in Electronics & Its Interdisciplinary Applications (NCAEIA-2014)
19-20 September 2014
ISBN No: 978-93-5174-783-3
3. Role and Importance of ICT in Science Education
Basudeb Bakshi and D. K. Dhruv
Proceedings of One Day National Seminar on “Scientific Wealth of Physics (SWP-2012)”
August 26, 2012
ISBN No: 978-93-5067-857-2
Articles in Magazine
1. Head-up display systems for aircrafts and modern cars
D. K. Dhruv
V - Vidyanagar
18 05 (May 2016) 25-28