Dr. Shivam PriyadarshiProfessor & Unit Head Dept. Of Urology SMS Medical College & Hospital, Jaipur India
1 Junior prosector Anatomy R.G.K.Medical College 1982-83
2 N.K.Das Silver Medal Pharmacology -DO- 1984-85
3 Nandlal Scholarship Pharmacology -DO- 1984-85
4 Cash Prize Pharmacology -DO-1986-87 1984-85
5 N.Basu Scholarship Gynae & Obst. -DO- 1986-87
6 Senior Class Assistant Gynae & Obst. -DO- 1986-87
7 M.Dutta Scholarship Surgery -DO- 1986-87
8 S.Dutta Silver Medal Surgery -DO- 1986-87
9 Rakhal Das Silver Medal Medicine -DO- 1986-87
10 A.K.Banerjee Gold Medal Proficiency in
University Exam -DO- 1986-87
11 T.R.Memoril Silver Medal Gynae & Obst. R.G.K.M.C. Ex Students Association 1987-88
12 Cash Prize Gynae & Obst. -DO- 1987-88
13 S.M.Memorial Silver Medal Gynae & Obst. -DO- 1987-88
14 N.K.Chaterjee Silver Medal Gynae & Obst. -DO- 1987-88
15 Governer Silver Meadl Grand Total -DO- 1987-88
16 K.K.Ghosh Gold Medal Grand Total -DO- 1987-88
17 S.Gupta Memorial Silver Medal Medicine -DO- 1987-88
18 Cash Prize Medicine -DO- 1987-88
19 Cash Prize Grand Total -DO- 1987-88
20 C.D.Jain Silver Medal Medicine -DO- 1987-88
21 PG Medical Gold Medal Topper Pfizer 1991-92
22 Marudhara Urology Award for Best Paper Sigmoid
Neo bladder N Z Chapter ,USI 1995
23 Best paper A novel & cheap vasoactive drug for prolonged erection Council of Sex education and parenthood(International) 2003
24 Best poster
Oral terbutaline in management of prolonged erection Council of Sex education and parenthood(International) 2003
25 Dr.Farooq Abdullah Best research paper
Award Oral terbutaline in management of pr. erection S.M.S.Medical College and hospital,Jaipur 2004-05
26 Emerging medical scientist award National academy of medical sciences 2017
1. Hargovind Singh Travel Fellowship NZ chapter,USI 1997
2. International Chakraborty Fellowship Indian American 2000
3. USI Member Travel fellowship USI 2009
• Workshop on Hypospadius,Feb.1997,Dr.S.N.Medical College,Jodhpur
• Video wokshop on Male Infertility & Impotence-Nov.1997,Dr. S.N.Medical College.Jodhpur
• Andro-India-97,Nov.1997-National Congress of Andrology,Jodhpur
• Sexcon Jaipur2008:24th National conference of sexology 19-21 Sept,2008:Joint secretary
• Symposium on Hand washing and Infection control: Global hand washing day 15th Oct.2008, JMA, S.M.S.Med. Coll. & Hospital
• STERRICON 2010: CME on Sterilisation practices and hospital infection control,SMS medical college ,Jaipur,22ndJan,2010
• CME. –Urology update on 7th August,2010, JMA, Jaipur by JUA
• American Urological Association ( 00942147)
• Societe Internationale D’ Urologie (7672c)
• Asian urological society
• International society of Sexual medicine( ISSM)
• South Asian Society of Sexual Medicine ( SASSM)
• Urological Society of India (S220FL)
• All India Surgeons’ Assoc. (FA 8801
• Andrology Society of India
• Indian society for the study of reproduction and fertility( LM 1343 )
• North Zone Chapter ,USI (NZ P12F)
• Council of sex education & parenthood(CSEPI) LM-163
• Jaipur Urological Society
2. Priyadarshi S, Kothari V: Traumatic Intracerebral haematoma-A Study of 50 cases;Rajasthan Medical Journal,April,1994.
3. Priyadarshi S, Kothari V,Bhargava BN: Bilateral hydronephrosis due to severe uterine prolapse-Acase report; Rajasthan Medical Journal,March,1995.
4. Priyadarshi S,Kothari V: Hyperalimentation;SDMH journal,Vol.17,No.3,Dec.1993,156-60.
5. Priyadarshi S, Kothari V: Conservative versus surgical management of Traumatic Intracerebral Haematoma; SDMH journal,Vol.18,No.1,June1994,16-19.
6. Priyadarshi S,Bhargava A,Bhargava BN: Rokitansky Kuster Hauser syndrme-Acase report; SDMH journal,Vol.17,No.3,Dec.1993,198-99.
7. Priyadrshi S: Newer Therapeutic Alternatives in BPH;Indian Journal of Surgery,June1997,161-64.
8. Kalla AR, Priyadarshi S, Bhandari NS, Ujwal NS: Is there any relevance of Testicular biopsy in management of Male infertility; Abstract,International Journal of Andrology,Vol.20,Supplement 1,April,1997,26.
9. Priyadarshi S: A novel and cheap vasoactive drug combination for pharmacological erection;Abstract: Int. journal Impotence Research,1997
10. Priyadarshi S: Male infertility- An overview; Current Medical Trends,Vol.5,No.3,2001,974-80.
11. Priyadarshi S: Embryo transfer 2600 years old ? Fertility & Sterility(sent for acceptance)
12. Priyadarshi S: Erectile dysfunction –an overview; Current Medical Trends, Vol.7, No.1, Jan-March,.2003,1315-24.
13. Priyadarshi S: Oral terbutaline in the management of pharmacologically induced prolonged erection:Int. Journal of Impotence& Research(2004)16,424-426.
14. Priyadarshi S: A novel and cheap vasoactive drug combination for pharmacological erection;Journal of CSEPI(International)No.68,Jan-March,2004,4-5.
15. Priyadarshi S: Current status of Erectile dysfunction;The Rajasthan Medical Journal,Combined issue 2003-04,79-87.
16. Priyadarshi S, Kothari V: Pneumothorax secondary to foreign body inhalation in an infant; Paed. J Surg.( sent for acceptance)
17. Priyadarshi S,Murali TR, Vasan SS et al: Multicentric prospective study on efficacy and safety of intracavernosal Caverject DC(Alprostadil) in Indian patients with erectile dysfunction
18. Priyadarshi S. Management of BPH- an update. Current Medical Trends./9/3/July.2005,1761-68.
19. Priyadarshi S: Diphallus with ectopic bowel segment-a case report.
Pediatric surgery International.Vol.21:681-83,2005.
20. Priyadarshi S: Placebo controlled study of oral terbutaline in management of Prolonged erection.Rajasthan Medical Journal;comb. Issue 2005-06.28-30.
21. Priyadarshi S: Long term complications of hypospadius repair; Rajasthan Medical Journal;comb. Issue 2008-09.7-9.
22. Priyadarshi S: A rare case of urethral duplication; Rajasthan Medical Journal;comb. Issue 2008-09,60-62.
23. Priyadarshi S: Complex posterior urethral sricture; Rajasthan Medical Journal;comb. Issue 2012,32-34.
24. T.Kumawat, V.Kothari, S.Priyadarshi. "A Randomized Study comparing Efficacy and Safety of Epidural Anaesthesia versus General Anaesthesia in patients undergoing Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy."Ain Shams Journal of Anaesthesiology,2016,9:353-357.
25. Priyadarshi S : Shang ring technique of circumcision- a pilot study first in India New Indian Journal of surgery July-December 2014 Volume 5 Number 3-4 page53-57.
26. Priyadarshi S : Replacement lipomatosis of kidney: How to diagnose analyse the important differential diagnosis along with a case report. New Indian Journal of surgery January-March 2015 Volume 6 Number 2015 page 9-12.
27. Priyadarshi S : Urethral length in North Indian male population. New Indian Journal of surgery April-June 2015 Volume 6 Number 2 2015 page 43-46.
28. Priyadarshi S : Bilateral single system ectopic ureter with bladder agenesis opening into vaginalised urogenital sinus. New Indian Journal of surgery Oct.-Dec. 2015 Volume 6 Number4 2015 page 149-152
29. .Priyadarshi S : Dhat syndrome and its social impact Urology and Andrology open journal. Dec. 2015 Volume 1 issue 1 page 6-11
30. Amit Garg, ,Shivam Priyadarshi etal “Prospective evaluation of learning curve of urology residents for PCNL”. J.urpr 09.06.2015
31. Goto gangkak,RD Teli, Shivam Priyadarshi etal Asingle oral dose of silodosin and diclofenac is effective in reducing pain after ureteric stent removal: a prospective randomized double blind placebo controlled study. Springer plus 2016 5:23.DOI 10.1186/s40064-015-1662-7.
32. Goto Gangkak, ,Shivam Priyadarshi et al Large genital cavernous haemangioma a rare surgically correctable entity.” Case reports in Urology, vol. 2015 Article ID 950819,3 pages,2015, DOI : 10.1155/2015/950819
33. Shyam Talreja, I Banerjee,Shivam Priyadarshi etal .A spectrum of urological emergency reported at a tertiary care teaching hospital: An experience. Year 2015, November,Vol. 9,issue 11,page pc12-15.
34. Satinder Agarwal,Shivam Priyadarshi etal ,”Arandomised controlled trial to compare the safety and efficacy of Tadalafil and Tamsulosin in relieving double J stent related symptoms”, Advances in Urology,vol.2015,article ID 592175,6 pages ,2015.doi:10.1155/2015/592175.
35. Amit verma,Shivam Priyadarshi etal. Analysis of patients presenting with Dhat syndrome and its impact on society,IJSR Dec. 2015,vol.2.issue 12: 982:987.
36. S.P.Agarwal, V.Tomar,Shivam Priyadarshi.Practices promoting bladder neck opening in voiding cystourethrogram.International journal of scientific research,vol.5,issue 4 ,April 2016 page no.223-225..
37. S.Priyadarshi.Male infertility –the current status.Editorial.Urology and Andrology open journal 2016 1(1)
38. S.Priyadarshi,V.Kothari. Adrenal myelolipoma with osseous metaplasia and hypercortisolism. New Indian Journal Of Surgery,Volume 8,No.1,2017.
39. S.Priyadarshi,N. Vyas. A novel andcheap vasoactive drug combination for pharmacological erection. New Indian Journal Of Surgery,Volume 8,No.1,2017.
40. M Kazim,Vkothari,S Priyadarshi. A comparative study to assess the effect of dexmedetomidine and fentanyl as an adjuvant to ropivacaine for epidural anaesthesia in percutaneous nephrolithotomy. Anaesthesia,Pain and Intensive care vol.21,No.1,2017.
Books/Articles other than journals:
1. Newer Therapeutic Alternatives in BPH: Rajasthan Medical Probe
2. Male Sexual Dysfunction: Rajasthan Priyadarshi S: A novel and cheap vasoactive drug combination for pharmacological erection;Medical Probe.
3. Male Infertility- an overview:Souvenir of Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences,Jaipur,2001.
4. Erectile dysfunction: Souvenir of Natcon-99,47th Annual conference of Anatomical society of India,Jhansi,Dec.99.
5. Hypospadius- an overview: Book published on Hypospadias workshop,Feb.1997,Jodhpur.
6. Male infertility-an overview.Souvenir of USICON 2002
7. “ Nanpunsukta lailaj nahin” Health View newsletter(Hindi)
8. “Purush santanhinta” Health View newsletter(Hindi)
9. “ Kya sex swasthyawardhak ?” Health View newsletter(Hindi)
10. Complex posterior urethral stricture. Souvenir of NZ-USICON,Jaipur,2006
11. Bladder,bowel and sexual rehabilitation in spinal injury, Souvenir of Neurotrauma society of India,2009
12. “ Prostate enlargement ya BPH”-MRITUNJAYA, Aug,2009 by Rajashan Cancer relief Society
Ahmad Khalifa, MD, MSc, EBUResearch Fellow Urology Institute, Case Western Reserve University University Hospitals Case Medical Center 11100 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland OH, 44106 USA
His mission included training of undergraduates and junior researchers, management of lab purchases and inventory, quality control and quality assurance, records and results of experiments and protocols, assistance in grant writing and submission.
EQUIPMENT HANDLED: Autoclaves, shakers, incubators, refrigerators, -80 freezers, hot air oven, isoflurane respirator, countess cell counter, inverted microscope, culture hood, centrifuges and ultracentrifuges, uniaxial tensiometer, MTT readers and western blot electrophoresis. In hiis current position, we built up collaborations between CWRU Urology and the departments of Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Biology, Pathology and Imaging/Radiology at CWRU. Publications from our
work is being prepared and to be submitted soon.
He kept his clinical urological interest updated by clinical observation in University Hospitals of Cleveland during fellowship. He attended over 200 CME hours of urology instructional courses during AUA annual meetings; New Orleans 2015 and San Diego 2016, Kidney and stones annual meetings (Cleveland clinic 2014,2015), Laser DUST
course, Ann Arbor, MI 2015, Courses at ICS meeting 2015 workshops, Montreal, Canada and EAU online webcasts of annual meetings 2015, 2016 and 2017.
As. Lecturer of Urology
Menofia Faculty of Medicine and University Hospitals - Shebin Al Kom November 2011 to July 2014
He served as Trainee Urologist and Demonstrator of Urology, Menoufia Faculty of Medicine, Egypt. Nov. 2011 – Sep. 2012 and Assistant lecturer and attending urologist, Menoufia Faculty of Medicine, Egypt. Sep. 2012 – July 2014.
His mission included Inpatient care, urological surgeries, and outpatient care. Additional tasks included research and teaching activities. I was in charge of 6th-year medical students' rounds and evaluation. In his early career, He has participated in the advancement of the concept of minimally invasive treatment modalities in his local Urology department (Menoufia faculty of Medicine and University Hospitals, Shebin Al Kom, Egypt), which is located in a developing country where open is the role. He started my postgraduate science journey within a great team work; introduced PCNL and Endourology as an alternative to open surgeries. He started my thesis titled “Rationale of PCNL in the management of renal stones in Menoufia University Hospitals” with 3 PCNL cases/year at 2010 and ended up with over 80 cases/year at 2012. Within three years of outstanding efforts and challenges, our department offered 200+ PCNL/year and 1000+ minimally invasive Endourological procedure/year. To achieve this target and advance in procedures, He attended many educational courses and shared in the coordination of multiple meetings with experts to help to advance minimally invasive concept in his early practice and research. He was honored to be a member of organizing committees of; Annual Menoufia Urology scientific day (Prostate diseases & management), 2009, Laparoscopy in Urology workshop, Menoufia Univ. 2010, Bipolar TURP workshop, Menoufia 2012, Expert meeting: Laparoscopic Radical cystectomy vs. Open radical cystectomy & Lap. Pyeloplasty vs. Open Pyeloplasty, Cairo 2012. He attended ESU European urological society courses (EUA meeting), and the Cleveland clinic urology course (EUA meeting), Cairo, Nov 2012. TURP workshop, Laparoscopy workshop PCNL workshop, How to prepare and publish your scientific work workshop, EUA meeting, Cairo 2012. PACS Urodynamic workshop, ICS Pelvic floor training workshop, Hurghada 2014 American Urological Association board preparation course, Cairo 2013 was my point to move to the US.
Red Sea Hospital and Nile International hospital - Hurghada October 2011 to July 2014
His mission included Inpatient care, urological emergencies, urological surgeries, and outpatient care.
Menofia Faculty of Medicine University Hospitals - Shebin Al Kom October 2008 to October 2011
Early career as Urology scientist in Minimally Invasive Endourology: He was honored to work within a great teamwork who struggled to convey the traditional open stone surgeries into minimally invasive procedures. His role started early in his residency which included (but not limited to): sharing in the organization of minimally invasive therapies workshops in my institute (Menoufia University, Egypt) and invitation of experts and companies to introduce the technology to our staff and help in first cases. Database preparation and analysis was his job during residency beside patient care and other training duties. We analyzed the various methodologies of imaging and its impact on outcomes. We did analyze our single institute outcomes in the stone patients who we served. This work results presented in SIU congress 2013 and in his Clinical Master degree thesis “Rationale of PCNL in the management of renal stones in Menoufia University Hospitals” that was defended Sep. 2012 in Menofia Faculty of Medicine, Egypt. His clinical training required direct care of emergency urological situations, urological surgeries, outpatient care and inpatient care. Menofia University Hospitals is the tertiary hospital of Menofia governate (around 4 million population). His residency training included (but not limited to): Endourology; Urethroscopy, VIU, Cystoscopy, TURBT, TURP, Stone crushing, Stenting, Ureteroscopy, PCNL. Urological emergencies; Bladder, urethral & renal trauma, Fracture penis repair, Priapism, Torsion testis. Open Surgeries; Stone surgery (pyelo-nephrolithotomy, uretrolithotomy and cystolithotomy), prostatectomy and nephrectomy. Reconstruction; Pyeloplasty, Urinary diversion, hypospadias repair and Urethroplasty. Inguinoscrotal surgeries; Varicocele, Hydrocele, Hernia repair, undescended testis, orchiectomy. Interventional Radiology; U/S guided PCN insertion, renal biopsy, TRUS-guided prostatic biopsy. Laparoscopy; Assistance in radical cystectomy (open and laparoscopic) and Radical nephrectomies. Female pelvic surgeries; POP repair, artificial sphincter and sling surgeries.
Menofia University - Shibin Al Kom March 2007 to March 2008
House officer internship rotations (General Surgery, ObGyn, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Anesthesia, Pediatrics, Dermatology, and Andrology) Menoufia University Hospitals and Egyptian Ministry of health hospitals.
During medical school and internship years, He shared in:
-Coordination of Annual Menoufia Medical conferences 2005, 2006, 2007.
-WHO Health forum member, WHF media team 2006.
-E-Medicine, Medical education & research workshop, Menoufia faculty of Medicine, May 2006.
-Coordination of stem cell therapy & Nanotechnology meeting, Shebin Educational hospital, Aug 2007.
Ideal University Student, 2005
SIU travel scholarship, September 2013
ICS travel award, October 2015
Audience Choice winner of ShowCase research, May 2017
Research ShowCASE poster was chosen as an audience choice award winner.
Title: Regulating mTOR Complex II; Rapamycin-Insensitive Companion of mTOR in In-vitro and Orthotropic Prostate
Cancer Mice Model, Ahmad Khalifa, Rebecca Pakradooni, Riddhi Patel and Sanjeev Shukla
ShowCase best poster (1st place), May 2017
Title: Dose-responsive Efficacy of Diosmetin on Rictor- AKT- PKC-alpha Pathway in Inhibiting Prostate Cancer
Progression, Riddhi Patel, Rebecca Pakradooni, Ahmad Khalifa, Ilaha Isali, Natrajan Bhaskaran and Sanjeev Shukla Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education Joint-Mission scholarship, July 2014
2 Year of research scholarship at Case Western Reserve University, funded by the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education.
Idealist youth society award for Medical Club, 2002
He was honored to be Medical Club president, 2000 – 2005
Idealist youth society award for Medical Club, 2005
He was honored to be Medical Club president, 2000 – 2005
AIPNO Research Showcase Award Winner - Basic Science September 2017
CREC Program in NIH human subjects research certificate and CITI Health Information
Privacy and Security (HIPS) for Clinical Investigators February 2015 to February 2021
This course for Clinical Investigators satisfy the mandate for basic training in the HIPAA. In addition other modules on keeping your computers, passwords and electronic media safe and secure are included.
IACUC animal lab training courses and certification September 2014 to Present
CWRU blood borne pathogen training August 2014 to Present
CWRU Lab safety training August 2014 to Present
Menofia University employment upgrade courses January 2012 to September 2012
-Job ethics course
-Local & international research projects preparations course.
-Conference & meeting organization course.
-Technology & Teaching course.
-Communication skills & education methodology course.
-Effective presentation skills course.
American Urological Association (AUA), 2014 to Present
European Association of Urology (EAU), 2011 to Present
Société Internationale d'Urologie (SIU), 2012 to Present
International Continence Society (ICS), 2015 to Present
Egyptian Urological Association (EUA), 2010 to Present
Riddhi Patel, Rebecca Pakradooni, Ahmad Khalifa, Ilaha Isali, Natrajan Bhaskaran and Sanjeev Shukla, Showcase 2017. Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH.
Regulating mTOR Complex II; Rapamycin-Insensitive Companion of mTOR in In-vitro and Orthotropic Prostate Cancer Mice Model, April 2017
Ahmad Khalifa, Rebecca Pakradooni, Riddhi Patel and Sanjeev Shukla, Showcase 2017. Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH.
Diosmetin induces apoptosis in human prostate carcinoma cells via the Rictor pathway invitro and inhibits tumor growth in vivo http://www.abstractsonline.com/pp8/#!/4292/presentation/7486, April 2017
Riddhi Patel, Rebecca Pakradooni, Ahmad Khalifa, Natarajan Bhaskaran, Sanjeev Shukla. Case Western Reserve Univ., Cleveland, OH; American Association of Cancer Research AACR 2017 annual meeting; 2017 April 3; Washington, DC, USA. AACR; c2017
Altering rictor with diosmetin reduces tumor progression in orthotopic prostate cancer model http://www.abstractsonline.com/pp8/#!/4292/presentation/7444, April 2017
Rebecca Pakradooni, Ahmad Khalifa, Riddhi Patel, Sanjeev Shukla. Case Western Reserve Univ., Cleveland, OH; American Association of Cancer Research AACR 2017 annual meeting; 2017 April 3; Washington, DC, USA. AACR; c2017
Stromal Cell derived factor-1 accelerates recovery of continence in rat model of vaginal distension injury
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022534716015007, May 2016
Khalifa A, Mahran A, Kavran M, Woda J, Penn M, Hijaz A. Stromal Cell derived factor-1 accelerates recovery of continence in rat model of vaginal distension injury. American Urological Association annual meeting; 2016 May 06; San Diego, California, USA. AUA; c2016.
Biocompatibility of woven collagen mesh as a novel biomaterial for future slings.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S002253471601404X, May 2016
Khalifa A, Chapin K, Abdelgawad O, Anderson J, Akkus O, Hijaz A. Biocompatibility of woven collagen mesh as a novel biomaterial for future slings. American Urological Association annual meeting; 2016 May 06; San Diego, California, USA. AUA; c2016.
In vivo tissue integration and healing stiffness of woven collagen meshes: comparison to porcine dermis and polypropylene.
http://www.frontiersin.org/10.3389/conf.fbioe.2016.01.00019/event_abstract, May 2016
Chapin K, Khalifa A, Anderson J, Novitsky Y, Hijaz A, Akkus O.; 10th World Biomaterials Congress; 2016 May 17; Montreal, Quebec, Canada. WBC2016; c2016.
Mesh Woven from Pure Collagen Threads for Treatment of Stress Urinary Incontinence.
https://www.ics.org/Abstracts/Publish/241/000415.pdf, October 2015
Khalifa, Ahmad, Katherine Chapin, Anowarul Islam, James Anderson, Adonis Hijaz, and Ozan Akkus. "MESH WOVEN FROM PURE COLLAGEN THREADS FOR TREATMENT OF STRESS URINARY INCONTINENCE." In NEUROUROLOGY AND URODYNAMICS, vol. 35, pp. S19-S20. 111 RIVER ST, HOBOKEN 07030-5774, NJ USA: WILEY-BLACKWELL, 2016.
PROSPECTIVE OBSERVATIONS OF PREVALENCE OF PERIPARTUM INCONTINENCE IN NULLIPARAS
http://elearning.augs.org/augs/2016/pfd_week/143054/rebecca.james.prospective.observations.of.prevalence.of.peripartum.html?f=m2s589518, AUGS 2016
URINARY INCONTINENCE AMONG LOWER URINARY TRACT SYMPTOMS IN EARLY PREGNANCY
http://epostersonline.com/augs2015/node/315, October 2015
James R, Petrikovets A, Ginsberg J, Khalifa A, Hijaz A. Urinary Incontinence among other Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms in Early Pregnancy. American Urogynecologic Society (AUGS) Pelvic Floor Disorders (PFD) Week; 2015 October 14; SEATTLE, WA, USA. http://epostersonline.com/augs2015/node/315: AUGS; c2015.
CollaMesh: An Innovative Material for Treatment of Stress Urinary Incontinence. February 2015
Khalifa A, Chapin K, Islam A, Anderson J, Hijaz A, and Akkus O. CollaMesh: An Innovative Material for Treatment of Stress Urinary Incontinence. Midwest ASB Regional Meeting; 2015 February 17; Akron, Ohio, United States. University of Akron; c2015.
Management of complex renal stones by PCNL: Single puncture vs. multiple punctures in our institute.
http://academy.siu-urology.org/siu/2013/vancouver/33018/#.WRIuRPnyvcs, September 2013
Khalifa A, Abdelmaksod M, Abdelbaky T, Gamal El Din A, El Serafy F. Management of complex renal stones by PCNL: Single puncture vs. multiple punctures in our institute. 33th Congress of Société Internationale d’Urologie; 2013 September 09; Vancouver, BC, Canada. http://academy.siu-urology.org/siu/2013/vancouver/33018/: SIU; c2013.
Helical multislice CT with reconstruction for planning for PCNL.
http://academy.siu-urology.org/siu/2013/vancouver/32559, September 2013
Khalifa A, Abdelmaksod M, Abdelbaky T, Gamal El Din A, El Serafy F. Helical multislice CT with reconstruction for planning for PCNL. 33th Congress of Société Internationale d’Urologie; 2013 September 09; Vancouver, BC, Canada. http://academy.siu-urology.org/siu/2013/vancouver/32559: SIU; c2013.
Effect of the degree of hydronephrosis on PNL outcomes and complications: Single institute experience.
http://academy.siu-urology.org/siu/2013/vancouver/32444/, September 2013
Khalifa A, Abdelmaksod M, Abdelbaky T, Gamal El Din A, El Serafy F. Effect of the degree of hydronephrosis on PNL outcomes and complications: Single institute experience.. 33th Congress of Société Internationale d’Urologie; 2013 September 09; Vancouver, BC, Canada. http://academy.siu-urology.org/siu/2013/vancouver/32444/: SIU; c2013.
Evaluation of Urine Microscopy for Detection of Calcium Oxalate Monohydrate Crystals as a Prognostic Factor for Stone Clearance after ESWL.
http://academy.siu-urology.org/siu/2013/vancouver/32518, September 2013
Omar M, Khalifa A, El Mahdy A. Evaluation of Urine Microscopy for Detection of Calcium Oxalate Monohydrate Crystals as a Prognostic Factor for Stone Clearance after ESWL. 33th Congress of Société Internationale d’Urologie; 2013 September 09; Vancouver, BC, Canada. http://academy.siu-urology.org/siu/2013/vancouver/32518: SIU; c2013.
Prostate cancer susceptibility and growth linked to Y chromosome genes.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29293466, March 2018
Riddhi Patel, Ahmad Khalifa, Ilaha Isali, Sanjeev Shukla
Emmanouil Magiorkinis, MD, PhD, BSc, PathScientific Associate Department of Hygiene, Epidemiology and Medical Statistics Athens University Medical School Consultant in Medical Biopathology Rethimnon General Hospital, Crete, Greece
Mohammed Said ElSheemy, MDAssociate Professor Kasr El-Aini Faculty of Medicine Cairo University, Egypt
Based on Dr. ElSheemy research, a surgeon tailored ordinary polypropylene mesh was inserted as a mid-urethral tape for treatment of SUI using his own-designed (with his team) helical passers with marked decrease in the cost of treatment. His research includes also endourology, urolithiasis, SWL, pediatric urology, pediatric renal transplantation, female urology, pelvic floor dysfunctions and urodynamics. An important part of his research was on calcular anuria in children and infants which resulted; for the 1st time, in a protocol for management depending on severity of obstruction, size and site of stones, and renal functions.
He has published several scientific papers and book chapters and serve as an editor and international reviewer in several scientific journals. These research activities was supported by several courses in scientific writing and advanced statistical analysis.
He was selected as one of the top 10% of reviewers in the field of medicine for 2016 in the peer review week (2016) through (Sentinels of Science awards) that is provided by (Publon) which is an international web site concerned with peer review activities (with its verification) for international scientific journals. Then, he was selected as one of the top 1% of reviewers in the next year (2017). Addditionally, His researches were selected as the best poster/abstract in many international conferences including ESPU and EAU.
Dr. ElSheemy is a member of several societies in Urology including European Association of Urology (EAU), European Society for Pediatric Urology (ESPU) and Societe internationale Urologie (SIU). He has served as Assistant-Secretary of Peditric Urology Section of Egyptian Urological Association (EUA).
In addition to research activities, he has a long experience in undergraduate and resident training and teaching.
Female urology and Stress incontinence
Neuro-urology and Voiding Dysfunctions
1- Best poster during the 31st Annual EAU Congress in Munich: 476 Dismembered pyeloplasy in infants < 6 months with and without external trans-anastomotic nephrostent: A prospective randomized study. Poster Session 38: Paediatric urology.
2- Best poster during the 32nd Annual EAU Congress in London: 745 Is second look cystoscopy important after posterior urethral valve ablation in children? Poster Session 55: Paediatric urology 3, Sunday 26 March 2017.
3-Best poster during the 28th Annual Congress of European Society for pediatric Urology (ESPU), Barcelona, Spain, 19th to 22nd April, 2017: Aboul Ela WN, Abdelwahhab M., Ghoneima WE., Shokry A., Shouman A., El Sheemy M., El Ghoniemy M., Abdelmohsen M, Morsi H., Badawy H. S23-1 (LO) COMPARISON OF HOLMIUM LASER TREATMENT OF URETHRAL STRICTURES IN MALE PATIENTS WITH COLD KNIFE ENDOSCOPIC INCISION. Poster Session 55: Saturday 22, April 2017, 11:02 - 11:48.
4- Publons peer review awards 2016: One of the top 10 % of reviewers in the field of medicine.
5- Publons peer review awards 2017: One of the top 1% of reviewers in the field of medicine.
2. “Evaluation Of Prolene Mesh As T.O.T. In The Surgical Treatment Of Female Stress Urinary Incontinence”, thesis for the Medical Doctor Degree In Urology, faculty of medicine, Cairo university, 2007.
3. Ziada AM, Sarhan OM, Habib EI, ElTabie N, El Sheemy M, Morsi HA, ElGhonemy MN, Helmy T, Dawaba M, Ghali A, Eissa MA. Assessment of recoverability of kidney function in children with obstructive calcular anuria: multicenter study. J Pediatr Urol. 2011 Jun;7(3):252-6. doi: 10.1016/j.jpurol.2011.02.011. Epub 2011 Apr 27.
4. Kotb S, ElSheemy MS, Morsi HA, Zakaria T, Salah M, Eissa MA. Renal recoverability in infants with obstructive calcular anuria: is it better than in older children? J Pediatr Urol. 2013 Dec;9(6 Pt B):1178-82. doi: 10.1016/j.jpurol.2013.05.003. Epub 2013 Jun 12. PubMed PMID: 23769201.
5. Habib EI, Morsi HA, Elsheemy MS, Aboulela W, Eissa MA. Effect of size and site on the outcome of extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy of proximal urinary stones inchildren. J Pediatr Urol. 2013 Jun;9(3):323-7. doi: 10.1016/j.jpurol.2012.04.003. Epub 2012 Jun 11.
6. Morsi HA, Mursi K, Abdelaziz AY, Elsheemy MS, Salah M, Eissa MA. Renal pelvis reduction during dismembered pyeloplasty: is it necessary? J Pediatr Urol. 2013 Jun;9(3):303-6. doi: 10.1016/j.jpurol.2012.03.002. Epub 2012 Mar 27.
7. Mursi K, Elsheemy MS, Morsi HA, Ghaleb AA, Abdel-Razzak OM. Semi-rigid ureteroscopy for ureteric and renal pelvic calculi: Predictive factors for complications and success. Arab J Urol. 2013 Jun;11(2):136-141. DOI:10.1016/j.aju.2013.04.008)
8. Elsheemy MS, Maher A, Mursi K, Shouman AM, Shoukry AI, Morsi HA, Meshref A. Holmium:YAG laser ureteroscopic lithotripsy for ureteric calculi in children: predictive factors for complications and success. World J Urol. 2014 Aug;32(4):985-90. doi: 10.1007/s00345-013-1152-x. Epub 2013 Aug 25. PubMed PMID: 23979150.
9. ElSheemy MS. Editorial comment from Dr ElSheemy to extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy for renal stones in pediatric patients: a multivariate analysis model for estimating the stone-free probability. Int J Urol. 2013 Dec;20(12):1210-1. doi: 10.1111/iju.12138. Epub 2013 Mar 15. PubMed PMID: 23490177.
10. Islam and Circumcision, Chapter of book on circumcision “Bolnick DA, Koyle M, Yosha A, editors. Surgical Guide to Circumcision, ed. 1, chapter 24, Springer London, 2012. P. 275-280. ISBN: 978-1-4471-2857-1 (Print) 978-1-4471-2858-8 (Online). DOI 10.1007/978-1-4471-2858-8”
11. ElSheemy MS, Shouman AM, Shoukry AI, ElShenoufy A, Aboulela W, Daw K, Hussein AA, Morsi HA, Badawy H. Ureteric stents vs percutaneous nephrostomy for initial urinary drainage in children with obstructive anuria and acute renal failure due to ureteric calculi: a prospective, randomised study. BJU Int. 2015 Mar;115(3):473-9. doi: 10.1111/bju.12768. Epub 2014 Oct 20. PubMed PMID: 24698195.
12. ElSheemy MS, Shouman AM, Shoukry AI, Soaida S, Salah DM, Yousef AM, Morsi HA, Fadel FI, Sadek SZ. Surgical complications and graft function following live-donor extraperitoneal renal transplantation in children 20 kg or less. J Pediatr Urol. 2014 Aug;10(4):737-43. doi: 10.1016/j.jpurol.2013.12.013. Epub 2014 Jan 15. PubMed PMID: 24495971.
13. ElSheemy MS, Shoukry AI, Shouman AM, ElShenoufy A, Aboulela W, Daw K, Hussein AA, Morsi HA. Management of obstructive calcular anuria with acute renal failure in children less than 4 years in age: a protocol for initial urinary drainage in relation to planned definitive stone management. J Pediatr Urol. 2014 Dec;10(6):1126-32. doi: 10.1016/j.jpurol.2014.04.013. Epub 2014 Jun 8. PubMed PMID: 24953544.
14. ElSheemy MS, Elsergany R, ElShenoufy A. Low-cost transobturator vaginal tape inside-out procedure for the treatment of female stress urinary incontinence using ordinary polypropylene mesh. Int Urogynecol J. 2015 Apr;26(4):577-84. doi: 10.1007/s00192-014-2552-1. Epub 2014 Oct 29. PubMed PMID: 25352073.
15. Aboulela W, ElSheemy MS, Shoukry AI, Shouman AM, ElShenoufy A, Daw K, Morsi HA, Badawy H. Transurethral Holmium Laser Cystolithotripsy in Children: Single Center Experience. J Endourol. 2015 Jun;29(6):661-5. doi: 10.1089/end.2014.0636. Epub 2015 Mar 31. PubMed PMID: 25754728.
16. ElSheemy MS, Fathy H, Hussein HA, Hussein EA, Hassan SM. Surgeon-tailored polypropylene mesh as a needleless single-incision sling versus TVT-O for the treatment of female stress urinary incontinence: a comparative study. Int Urol Nephrol. 2015 Jun;47(6):937-44. doi: 10.1007/s11255-015-0974-4. Epub 2015 Apr 22. PubMed PMID: 25899765.
17. ElSheemy MS, Fathy H, Hussein HA, Elsergany R, Hussein EA. Surgeon-tailored polypropylene mesh as a tension-free vaginal tape-obturator versus original TVT-O for the treatment of female stress urinary incontinence: a long-term comparative study. Int Urogynecol J. 2015 Oct;26(10):1533-40. doi: 10.1007/s00192-015-2725-6..
18. Mohammed S. ElSheemy, Hisham Ghamrawy, Hesham Fathy, Hussein A. Hussein, Eman A. Hussein, Ahmed Aly, Sherif Abdel Rahman. Use of surgeon-tailored polypropylene mesh as a needle-less single-incision sling for treating female stress urinary incontinence: Preliminary results. Arab J Urol. 2015 Sep;13(3):191-8. doi:10.1016/j.aju.2015.04.003.
19. Saad IR, Habib E, Elsheemy MS, Abdel-Hakim M, Sheba M, Mosleh A, Salah DM, Bazaraa H, Fadel FI, Morsi HA, Badawy H. Outcome of Living Donor Renal Transplantation in Children with Lower Urinary Tract Dysfunction: A Comparative Retrospective Study. BJU Int. 2016 Aug;118(2):320-6. doi: 10.1111/bju.13347. Epub 2015
20. Shoukry AI, Abouela WN, ElSheemy MS, Shouman AM, Daw K, Hussein AA, Morsi H, Mohsen MA, Badawy H, Eissa M. Use of holmium laser for urethral strictures in pediatrics: A prospective study. J Pediatr Urol. 2016 Feb;12(1):42.e1-6. doi: 10.1016/j.jpurol.2015.06.016. Epub 2015 Aug 11.
21. Daw K, Shouman AM, Elsheemy MS, Shoukry AI, Aboulela W, Morsi HA, Badawy H, Eissa MA. Outcome of Mini-Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy for Renal Stones in Infants and Preschool Children: A Prospective study. Urology. 2015 Nov;86(5):1019-26. doi: 10.1016/j.urology.2015.08.019. Epub 2015 Sep 2.
22. El-Sheemy M.S., A.M. Shouman, A.I. Shoukry, W. Aboulela, K. Daw, A.A. Hussein, H.A. Morsi. 556 Selection criteria for initial urinary drainage in relation to definitive stone management in obstructive calcular anuria with acute renal failure in children less than 4 years in age. European Urology Supplements 2014; 1(13):e556-e556a
23. M Elsheemy, A Maher, Hammoud K Mursi, A Shouman, A Shoukry, H Morsi, A Meshref. 1030 Holmium: YAG laser ureteroscopic lithotripsy for ureteric calculi in children: Predictive factors for complications and success. European Urology Supplements 2014;1(13):e1030-e1030a
24. ElSheemy MS. Surgical aspects of pediatric renal transplantation: A mini review. Egyptian Journal of Urology 2016;21(2):83-89
25. Soaida SM, ElSheemy MS, Shouman AM, Shoukry AI, Morsi HA, Salah DM, Fadel FI, Bazaraa HM.Caudal extradural catheterization in pediatric renal transplant and its effect on perioperative hemodynamics and pain scoring: a prospective randomized study. J Anesth. 2016 Feb;30(1):47-54. doi: 10.1007/s00540-015-2087-8. Epub 2015 Oct 22.
26. Ahmed Shoukry, Mahmoud Ragab, Mohamed El Sheemy, Ahmed Shouman, Wasim Abouella, Karim Daw, Mohamed El Ghonimy, Hisham El Ghamrawy, Hani Morsi, Hisham Badawy. MP56-09 UPPER URINARY TRACT AFFECTION AFTER MANAGEMENT OF BLADDER EXSTROPHY A LONG-TERM FOLLOW UP. April 2016Volume 195, Issue 4, Supplement, Pages e747–e748
27. Mohamed El Sheemy, Ahmed Shouman, Ahmed Shoukry, Wasim Abouella, Karim Daw, Mohamed El Ghoneimy, Hani Morsi, Hisham Badawy. MP32-03 Risk factors for urological complications following living donor renal transplantation in Children. J Urol April 2016; 195(4) Supplement :e428–e429
28. Mohammed ElSheemy, Ahmed Shouman, Kareem Daw, Ahmed Shoukry, Waseem Aboulela, Mohamed El Ghoneimy, Hany Morsi, Hesham Badawy. MP33-08 Predicting factors for complications and stone clearance following pediatric mini¬percutaneous nephrolithotomY. J Urol April 2016; 195(4) Supplement:e439
29. El-Sheemy MS*, Shouman AM, Shoukry AI, Aboulela W, Daw K, El Ghoneimy M, Morsi HA, Badawy H. 717 Risk factors for urological complications following living donor renal transplantation in children. European Urology Supplements 2016;15(3):e717-e717a
30. El-Sheemy MS*, Shouman AM, Nasser FM, Lotfy A. 476 Dismembered pyeloplasy in infants < 6 months with and without external trans-anastomotic nephrostent: A prospective randomized study. European Urology Supplements March 2016;15(3) : e476
31. Elsheemy MS, Daw K, Habib E, Aboulela W, Fathy H, Shouman AM, El Ghoneimy M, Shoukry AI, Morsi HA, Badawy H. Lower Calyceal and Renal Pelvic Stones in Preschool Children: A Comparative study of Mini-Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy versus Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy. Int J Urol. 2016 Jul;23(7):564-70. doi: 10.1111/iju.13093. Epub 2016 May 13.
32. Abdel Hakim MA1, Abdalla AA1, Saad IR1, ElSheemy MS1, El Feel AS1, Salem HK1, Abdel Hakim AM1. Internal versus external ureteric stents for uretero-ileal anastomosis after laparoscopic radical cystectomy with orthotopic neobladder: A prospective comparative study. Arab J Urol. 2016 May 19;14(2):136-42. doi: 10.1016/j.aju.2016.03.005.
33. Al-Kandari AM, Kehinde EO, Khudair S, Ibrahim H, ElSheemy MS, Shokeir AA. Intermittent Testicular Torsion in Adults: An Overlooked Clinical Condition. Med Princ Pract. 2017;26(1):30-34. doi: 10.1159/000450887. Epub 2016 Sep 19.
34. Nasser FM, Shouman AM, ElSheemy MS, Lotfi MA, Aboulela W, El Ghoneimy M, Abdelwahab M, Shoukry AI, Ghoneima W, Morsi H, Badawy H. Dismembered Pyeloplasy in Infants Six Months Old or Younger with and Without External Trans-Anastomotic Nephrostent: a Prospective Randomized Study. Urology. 2017 Mar;101:38-44. doi: 10.1016/j.urology.2016.09.024. Epub 2016 Sep 28.
35. Khadgi S, Shrestha B, Ibrahim H, Shrestha S, ElSheemy MS, Al-Kandari AM. Mini-percutaneous nephrolithotomy for stones in anomalous-kidneys: a prospective study. Urolithiasis. 2017 Aug;45(4):407-414. doi: 10.1007/s00240-016-0926-1. Epub 2016 Oct 4.
36. ElSheemy MS, Ghoneima W, Abdelwahhab M, Aboulela W, Daw K, Shouman AM, Shoukry AI, El Ghoneimy M, Morsi HA, Badawy H. The role of voiding cystourethrography in asymptomatic unilateral isolated ureteropelvic junction obstruction: A retrospective study. J Pediatr Urol. 2017 Apr;13(2):206.e1-206.e7. doi: 10.1016/j.jpurol.2016.10.018. Epub 2016 Nov 24.
37. ElSheemy MS. Reply by the Authors.Urology. 2017 Mar;101:171-172. doi: 10.1016/j.urology.2016.11.006. Epub 2016 Nov 11.
38. Ibrahim H, Ghoneima W, Mosharafa A, Habib E, Fathy H, ElSheemy MS. Semi-rigid ureteroscopy versus open ureterolithotomy for management of large upper ureteric stones: a comparative study. Egyptian Journal of Urology 2016;22(1):29-36.
39. ElSheemy MS. Native Nephrectomy in Relation to Pediatric Renal Transplantation. JOJ uro & nephron 2016;1(2): Mini Review
40. Abdelhamid MH, Zayed AS, Ghoneima WE, Elmarakbi AA, El Sheemy MS, Aref A, Abdelbary A, Nour HH. Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial to compare solifenacin versus trospium chloride in the relief of double-J stent-related symptoms. World J Urol. 2017 Jan 3. doi: 10.1007/s00345-016-1988-y. [Epub ahead of print]
41. A. Elmarakbi, W. Ghoneima, M. Elsheemy, H. Ibrahim, E. Habib, S. Khadgi, S. Shrestha, A. Al-Kandari. 556 - Outcome of mini versus standard percutaneous nephrolithotomy for renal stones. European Urology Supplements, Volume 16, Issue 3, March 2017, Pages e962-e965
42. Aboul Ela M. Nabil W., Nabil W., Ghoneima W.E., Abdel Ghany M., Emran A., Sadek Zamel S., Abdelwahhab M., Shouman A., Shokry A., El Sheemy M., El Ghoniemy M., Morsi H., Badawy H. 745 Is second look cystoscopy important after posterior urethral valve ablation in children? European Urology Supplements, Volume 16, Issue 3, March 2017, Page e1287.
43. ElSheemy MS, Ghoneima W, Aboulela W, Daw K, Shouman AM, Shoukry AI, Soaida S, Salah DM, Bazaraa H, Fadel FI, Hussein AA, Habib E, Saad IR, El Ghoneimy M, Morsi HA, Lotfi MA, Badawy H. Risk factors for urological complications following living donor renal transplantation in children. Pediatr Transplant. 2017 Oct 29. doi: 10.1111/petr.13083. [Epub ahead of print]
44. GamalEl Din SF, Rashed LA, Alghobary HA, Tawfik LT, ElSheemy MS. Are the Cavernous Tissue and Serum Levels of Micro RNAs 200a and 206 Elevated in Patients With Refractory Veno-occlusive Erectile Dysfunction? A Comparative Study. Urology. 2017 Oct;108:108-113. doi: 10.1016/j.urology.2017.07.020. Epub 2017 Jul 26.
Saleh A. Binsaleh, MD, FRCS(C), FECSM
1997-1998: Internship in medicine,
Faculty of Medicine, King Saud University
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
1st rank in the class on graduation, 150 students in class,
Faculty of Medicine, King Saud University
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Endourologic intervention, Stone and metabolic disease.
- Male Infertility, therapeutic approaches and microsurgery.
- Sexual dysfunction, etiologies and therapeutic approaches.
- Member of the Year, Madison WHO’S WHO International, 2009-2010.
- Merit Award for Academic Achievements by the Saudi Cultural Attaché, Ottawa, Academic Year 2006-2007.
- Merit Award for Academic Achievements by the Saudi Cultural Attaché, Ottawa, Academic Year 2005-2006.
- Merit Award for Academic Achievements by the Saudi Cultural Attaché, Ottawa, Academic Year 2004-2005.
- Outstanding Resident Teacher award - Department of Surgery, McGill University. May2005.
- Merit Award for Academic Achievements by the Saudi Cultural Attaché, Ottawa, Academic Year 2003-2004.
- Merit Award for Academic Achievements by the Saudi Cultural Attaché, Ottawa, Academic Year 2002-2003.
- Merit Award for Academic Achievements by the Saudi Cultural Attaché, Ottawa, Academic Year 2001-2002.
- Merit Award for Academic Achievements by the Saudi Cultural Attaché, Ottawa, Academic Year 2000-2001.
- Scholarship award from King Saud University, Ministry of Higher Education, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for Residency and Fellowship in Urology from Canada.
- 2nd Honor Degree, MBBS, Faculty of Medicine, King Saud University, 1997.
PROFESSIONAL AND HONORARY MEMBERSHIPS:
-American Urological Association (AUA), 2003- Present.
-Canadian Urological Association (CUA), 2003- Present.
-Endourological society, 2004- Present.
-American Association of Clinical Urologist (AACU), 2004- Present.
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC), 2005- Present.
- Collège des Médecins du Québec (CMQ), 2000- 2005.
- Quebec Urological association (QUA), 2000- 2005.
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO), 2005-2007.
- Saudi Urological Association, 2007- Present.
- Saudi Andrology Group, 2007 - Present.
- Saudi Laparoscopy Group, 2008 – Present.
- Arab Association of Urology, 2011– Present.
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE), 2012 – Present.
- International Society for Sexual Medicine (ISSM), 2015- Present.
- Middle East Society for sexual Medicine (MESSM), 2015 – Present.
- European Society for Sexual Medicine (ESSM). 2015 – Present.
- European Association of Urology, 2015 – Present.
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), 2015 – Present.
- European Academy of Andrology (EAA), 2017 – Present.
Alotaibi M, Altaweel W, Binsaleh S, Herba M, Aprikian A.
J Urol. 2004; 171(1): 346.
Septic Shock after Transrectal Ultrasound Guided Prostate Biopsy. Is Ciprofloxacin Prophylaxis Always Protecting?
Saleh Binsaleh, Mana Al-Assiri, Samuel Aronson, Andrew Steinberg.
Can J Urol. 2004; 11(4): 2352-2353.
Feasibility of simultaneous testicular microdissection for sperm retrieval and ipsilateral testicular tumor resection in azoospermic men.
Binsaleh S, Sircar K, Chan P.
J Androl 2004; 25(6): 867-871.
Bladder Leiomyoma, Report of two cases and Review of Literature.
Binsaleh S, Corcos J, Elhilali M, Carrier S.
Can J Urol. 2004; 11(5): 2411-2413.
Bellini Duct carcinoma with ovarian metastasis.
Kassouf W, Binsaleh S, Cohen DD, Carrier S.
Can J Urol. 2004; 11(6): 2461-2462.
Surgical approach of giant testicular cancer. Case report and literature review.
Al-Assiri M, Kevin Z, Binsaleh S, Chan PT.
Can J Urol. 2005; 12(1): 2557-2559.
Azotemia secondary to bilateral ureteral kinking from ureteral stents placed at the time of bladder exstrophy closure.
Binsaleh S, Jednak R, Pippi-Salle JL.
Can J Urol. 2005; 12(3): 2724-2725.
Jejunal Perforation during Percutaneous Nephrolithotrypsy.
Al-Assiri M, Binsaleh S, Libman J, Anidjar J.
ScientificWorldJournal. 2005; 5: 496-499.
Laparoscopic excision of a para-aortic Pheochromocytoma.
Ng JM, Binsaleh S, Tisdale B, Matsumoto ED, Kapoor A.
Can J Urol. 2006; 13(5): 3271-3274.
Gartner Duct Cyst. Simplified Treatment Approach.
Binsaleh S, Al-Assiri M, Jednak R, El-Sherbiny M.
Int Urol Nephrol. 2007; 39(2): 485-487.
BCG for Upper Tract Transitional Cell Carcinoma. Is it safe in Patients with Renal compromise?
Binsaleh S, Sircar K, Elhilali M, Anidjar M.
J Endourol. 2006; 20(12): 1068-1071.
Comparison of Laparoscopic and Open Nephrectomy for Adult Polycystic Kidney Disease: Operative challenges and Technique.
Binsaleh S, Luke PP, Nguan C, Kapoor A.
Can J Urol. 2006; 13(6): 3340-3345.
Varicocelectomy: Microsurgical Inguinal Varicocelectomy is the Treatment of Choice.
Binsaleh S, Lo KC.
Can Urol Assoc J. 2007; 1(3): 277-278.
Propecia induced spermatogenic failure: A report of two cases.
Liu KE, Binsaleh S, Lo KC, Jarvi K.
Fertil Steril. 2008; 90(3): 849.e17-19.
Varicocelectomy May Benefit Men With a Sertoli Cell-Only Pattern on Microsurgical Testicular Sperm Extraction: A Case Report.
Lee J, Binsaleh S, Lo KC, Jarvi K.
Urology. 2008; 71(6): 1226.e17-18.
Laparoscopic nephrectomy with intact specimen extraction for adult polycystic kidney disease.
Binsaleh S, Al-Enezi A, Dong J, Kapoor A.
J Endourol. 2008; 22(4): 675-680.
Varicoceles – The Diagnostic Dilemma.
Lee J, Binsaleh S, Lo K, Jarvi K.
J Androl. 2008; 29(2): 143-146.
Evaluation of hemostatic AIDS in laparoscopic nephron-sparing surgery.
ScientificWorldJournal. 2011 Jan 18; 11:133-141.
Health related quality of life in ureteral stone patients: post-ureterolithiasis.
Rabah DM, Alomar M, Binsaleh S, Arafa MA.
Urol Res. 2011; 39(5): 385-388.
Diagnosis and treatment of prostate cancer in renal transplant recipients.
Int Urol Nephrol. 2012; 44(1): 149-155.
Sibutramine for the Treatment of Recurrent High-Flow Priapism: A Case Report and Literature Review.
J Androl. 2012; 33(4): 566-569.
Pattern of semen fluid abnormalities in male partners of infertile couples in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
AlEnezi H, Isa AM, Abu-Rafea B, Madbouly K, Binsaleh S.
Can J Urol. 2014; 21(3): 7322-7325.
Evaluation of Urology Residents' Perception of Surgical Theater Educational Environment.
Binsaleh S, Babaeer A, Rabah D, Madbouly K.
J Surg Educ. 2015; 72(1):73-79.
Two-suture single-armed longitudinal intussusception vasoepididymostomy for obstructive azoospermia: report of patients characteristics and outcome.
Int Urol Nephrol. 2014; 46(12): 2271-2277.
Accurate Diagnosis as a Prognostic Factor in Intrauterine Insemination Treatment of Infertile Saudi Patients.
Isa AM, Abu-Rafea B, Alasiri SA, Al-Mutawa J, Binsaleh S, Al-Saif S, Al-Saqer A.
J Reprod Infertil. 2014; 15(4): 184-189.
Age, body mass index, and number of previous trials: are they prognosticators of intra-uterine-insemination for infertility treatment?
Isa AM, Abu-Rafea B, Alasiri SA, Binsaleh S, Ismail KH, Vilos GA.
Int J Fertil Steril. 2014; 8(3): 255-260.
Specimen Processing during Laparoscopic Renal Surgery: Review of Techniques and Technologies.
Clinics (Sao Paulo), 2014; 69(12): 862-866.
The Accuracy of Non Contrast Spiral Computerized Tomography in Detecting Lucent Renal Stones, a case report and Literature Review.
Adwan A, Binsaleh S.
Urol Ann, 2015; 7(1): 109-111.
Evaluation of Sperm DNA damage in Men from Infertile Saudi Couples.
Saleh Binsaleh, Raed Al-Qahtani, Khaled Madbouly, Ahmed M. Isa, Basim AbuRafea.
J Reprod Med. 2015 Mar-Apr;60(3-4):135-40.
Attitude and Perception of Urology by Medical Students at the end of their Medical School: an appraisal from Saudi Arabia.
Abdulrahman Al-Jasser, Khaled Madbouly, Raed Almannie, Saleh Binsaleh.
Urol Ann, 2015; 7(2): 211-220.
A Prospective Randomized Study of Pfannenstiel versus Expanded Port Site Incision for Intact Specimen Extraction in Laparoscopic Radical Nephrectomy.
Binsaleh S, Madbouly K, Matsumoto E, Kapoor A.
J Endourol. 2015 Aug; 29(8): 913-8.
Evaluation of the Learning Environment of Urology Residency Training using PHEEM inventory.
Saleh Binsaleh, Abdulrahman Babaeer, Abdullah Alkhayal, Khaled Madbouly.
Adv Med Educ Pract. 2015 Apr 2; 6:271-7. doi: 10.2147/AMEP.S81133. eCollection 2015.
Obesity is an independent risk factor for low serum testosterone in adult males.
Mohamad Habous, Alaa Tealab, Mohamed Ali, Amir Abdel Raheem, David Ralph, Saleh Binsaleh.
J Mens Health. 2015 May;11(5):30-34.
Erect Penile Dimensions in a Cohort of 778 Middle Eastern Men: Establishment of a Nomogram.
Habous M, Tealab A, Williamson B, Binsaleh S, El Dawy S, Mahmoud S, Abdelwahab O, Nassar M, Mulhall JP, Veale D, Muir G.
J Sex Med. 2015 Jun;12(6):1402-6.
Pfannenstiel Incision for Intact Specimen Extraction in Laparoscopic Transperitoneal Radical Nephrectomy: A Longitudinal Prospective Outcome Study.
Binsaleh S, Alomar M, Madbouly K.
Clinics (Sao Paulo). 2015 Jul;70(7):475-80.
Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practice Patterns of Recurrent Urinary Stones Prevention in Saudi Arabia.
Saleh Binsaleh, Mohamad Habous, Khaled Madbouly.
Urolithiasis. 2016 Apr;44(2):135-43.
Analysis of The Inter-Observer Variability In Penile Length Assessment.
Habous M, Muir G, Tealab A, Williamson B, Elkhouly M, Elhadek W, Mahmoud S, Laban O, Binsaleh S, Abdelwahab O, Mulhall JP, Veale D.
J Sex Med. 2015 Oct;12(10):2031-5.
Psychiatric disorders among infertile men and women: An evaluative prevalence study of three infertility clinics in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Fahad Alosaimi, Maram Altuwirqi, Mujahid Bukhari, Zeinab Abotalib, Saleh Binsaleh.
Ann Saudi Med 2015; 35(5): 359-367.
Non-invasive Treatments for Iatrogenic Priapism: Do they really work? A Prospective Multicentre Study.
Mohamad Habous, Mohammed Elkhouly, Osama Abdelwahab, Khaled Madbouly, Talal Altuwaijri, Marco Spilotros, Carlo Bettocchi, Saleh Binsaleh.
Urol Ann, 2016; 8(2): 193-196.
Conservative Therapy is an Effective Option in Patients With Localized Infection After Penile Implant Surgery.
Habous M, Farag M, Williamson B, Laban O, Mahmoud S, Abdelwahab O, Elkhouly M, Kamil U, Binsaleh S, Tal R, Ralph D, Mulhall JP.
J Sex Med. 2016 Jun; 13(6):972-6.
Gender differences in perception of psychosocial distress and coping mechanisms among infertile men and women in Saudi Arabia.
Alosaimi FD, Bukhari M, Altuwirqi M, Habous M, Madbouly K, Abotalib Z, Binsaleh S.
Hum Fertil (Camb). 2017 Apr; 20(1):55-63.
Postwash total motile sperm count: should it be included as a standard male infertility work up.
Madbouly K, Isa A, Habous M, Almannie R, Abu-Rafea B, Binsaleh S.
Can J Urol. 2017; 24(3): 8847-8852.
Microdissection Testicular Sperm Extraction in Men with Non-Obstructive Azoospermia: Experience of King Saud University Medical City, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Saleh Binsaleh, Dulaim Alhajeri, Khaled Madbouly.
Urol Ann, 2017; 9(2): 136-140.
Association of the Modified Frailty Index with Adverse Outcomes after Penile Prosthesis Implantation.
Khaled Madbouly, Dulaim AlHajeri, Mohamad Habous, Saleh Binsaleh.
The Aging Male, 2017; 20(2): 119-124.
Outcomes of Variation in Technique And variation in accuracy of measurement in Penile Length Measurement.
Habous M, Muir G, Soliman T, Farag M, Williamson B, Binsaleh S, Elhadek W, Mahmoud S, Ibrahim H, Abdelwahab O, Abdelrahman Z, Abdelkader M, Jenkins LC, Mulhall JP.
Int J Impot Res. 2018 Feb;30(1):21-26. doi: 10.1038/s41443-017-0013-3. Epub 2017 Nov 27
Malleable Penile Implant Is An Effective Therapeutic Option In Men With Peyronie’s Disease And Erectile Dysfunction.
Habous M, Tealab A, Farag M, Soliman T, Williamson B, Mahmoud S, Elserafy A, Mekawi Z, Remeah A, Nassar M, Laban O, Abdelwahab O, Binsaleh S, Giona S, Ralph D, Mulhall J.
Sex Med. 2018 Mar;6(1):24-29. doi: 10.1016/j.esxm.2017.10.004. Epub 2018 Jan 11.
Defining a glycated haemoglobin (HbA1c) level that predicts increased risk of penile implant infection.
Habous M, Tal R, Tealab A, Soliman T, Nassar M, Mekawi Z, Mahmoud S, Abdelwahab O, Elkhouly M, Kamr H, Remeah A, Binsaleh S, Ralph D, Mulhall J.
BJU Int., 2018 Feb;121(2):293-300.
Clomiphene Citrate And Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Are Both Effective In Restoring Testosterone In Hypogonadism - A Short Course Randomised Study.
Habous M, Giona S, Tealab A, Aziz M, Williamson B, Nassar M, Abdelrahman Z, Remeah A, Abdelkader M, Binsaleh S, Muir G.
BJU Int. 2018 May 17. doi: 10.1111/bju.14401. [Epub ahead of print]
Pathology of Renal Cell Carcinoma.
Saleh Binsaleh, Kathy Chorneyko, Arun Chawla, Anil Kapoor.
In: Sasidharan K and Soloway MS (Ed): Nephron- Sparing Surgery. 1st edition. Informa UK Ltd., 2008, pp 11-27.
Laparoscopic Partial Nephrectomy.
Saleh Binsaleh, Anil Kapoor.
In: Sasidharan K and Soloway MS (Ed): Nephron- Sparing Surgery. 1st edition. Informa UK Ltd., 2008, pp 87-100.
The Use of Ultrasound and Radiologic Imaging in the Diagnosis of Male Infertility.
Saleh Binsaleh, Myles Margolis, Keith Jarvi, Kirk C. Lo.
In: Lipshultz L, Howards S, Niederberger C (Ed): Infertility in the Male. 4th edition. Cambridge University Press, 2009, pp 375-391.
Amira Awadalla Mohammed lahlouba, PhDFellow of cell biology Urology and Nephrology Center, Mansoura University Talha, Mansoura, Egypt
• Renal Ischemia/Reperfusion Injury.
• Stem cell therapy in Ischemia/Reperfusion Injury.
• Pathogenesis of Bladder cancer
• Diagnostic and prognostic biomarker in bladder cancer
• Bladder cancer stem cell.
• Chromosomal instability of Hepatitis C virus (HCV).
2. Shokeir AA, Hussein AA, Soliman SA, Kamal MM, Abdel-Aziz A, Awadalla A, Rahim MA, Barakat N. Recoverability of Renal Functions after Relief of Partial Ureteral Obstruction of Solitary Kidney: Impact of Ferulic Acid. BJU Int. 2012 Sep;110(6):904-11. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2011.10848.x. Epub 2012 Mar 1.
3. Abdelaziz M. Hussein, Nashwa Barakat, Amira Awadalla, Ahmed A. Shokeir. Systemic and Renal Haemodynamic Changes in Renal Ischemia/Reperfusion Injury: Impact of Erythropoietin. Can J Physiol Pharmacol. 2012 Nov;90(11):1535-43. doi: 10.1139/y2012-120. Epub 2012 Nov 8.
4. Ahmed A. Shokeir, Abdelaziz M. Hussein, Amira Awadallah, Ahmed Samy, Azza Abdelaziz, Sheiri Khater , Nashwa Barakat. Protection against Renal Ischemia/ Reperfusion Injury: A Comparative Experimental Study of the impact of Ischemic Preconditioning versus Postconditioning. Arab J of Urology 10 (4): 418-424, 2012.
5. Kamel Z Hemmaid, Amira Awadalla, Essam Elsawy, Abdel-aziz M Hussein, Azza Abdel-aziz, Ahmed A Shokeir, Ahmed S El-Hefnawy, and Hassan Abol-enein. Impact of Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) infection on biomolecular markers influencing the pathogenesis of bladder cancer. Infect Agent Cancer. 2013 Jun 28;8(1):24. doi: 10.1186/1750-9378-8-24.
6. Ahmed A. Shokeir, Abdelaziz M. Hussein, Amira Awadallah, Azza Abdelaziz, Nashwa Barakat. Activation of Nrf2 gene and its dependent genes by ischemic preconditioning and postconditioning. Acta Physiol (Oxf). 2013 Sep 7. doi: 10.1111/apha.12164
7. Kamel Zaki Hemmaid, Amira Awadalla, Hassan Aboelenin, Abdelaziz M. Hussein, EssamElsawy, Mai B Mohammed, Abd El-Rahman, Nabawy Zekri Microsatellite Chromosomal Instability in Bladder Cancer Patients Infected with Hepatitis C Virus. IJSR - INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH. 2014; vol 3(9): 2277 - 8179
8. Ahmed A. Shokeir, Nashwa Barakat, Abdelaziz M. Hussein, Amira Awadalla, Ahmed Harraz, Shery Khater, Kamel Hemmaid. Activation of Nrf2 by Ischemic Preconditioning and Sulforaphane in Renal Ischemia/Reperfusion Injury: A Comparative Experimental Study. Physiol Res. Article in press, 2014
9. Kamel Z Hemmaid, Amira Awadalla, Essam Elsawy, Abdel-aziz M Hussein, Azza Abdel-aziz, Ahmed A Shokeir, Ahmed S El-Hefnawy, and Hassan Abol-enein. Pattern of DNA Hypermethylation of APC, P16, P73, P16, O6MMGT, CD99 and CDH1 Genes in Bladder Cancer with Hepatitis C Viral (HCV) Infection. International Journal of Cancer Research, 05/2015; 49(1):1690-1703.
10. Mohamed H Zahran, Abdelaziz M. Hussein, Ahmed Harraz, Amira Awadalla, Nashwa Barakat, Shery Khater, Ahmed A. Shokeir. Sildenafil Activates Antioxidant and Antiapoptotic Genes and Inhibits Proinflammatory Cytokines Genes in A Rat Model of Renal Ischemia/Reperfusion Injury. Intern J nephrol and urol. 2015 Nov;47(11):1907-15. doi: 10.1007/s11255-015-1099-5. Epub 2015 Sep 16.
11. Abdelaziz M. Hussein, Ahmed Harraz, Amira Awadalla, Nashwa Barakat, Shery Khater, Ahmed A. Shokeir. Remote limb ischemic preconditioning (rIPC) activates antioxidant and antiapoptotic genes and inhibit proinflammatory cytokine genes in renal ischemia/reperfusion injury. J Physiology and Biophysics 2016 Jan;35(1):77-86. doi: 10.4149/gpb_2015035. Epub 2015 Nov 27.
12. Abdelaziz M. Hussein, Nashwa Barakat, Amira Awadalla, Mahmoud M. Gabr, Sherry Khater, Ahmed M. Harraz, and Ahmed A. Shokeir Modulation of renal ischemia/reperfusion in rats by acombination of ischemic preconditioning and adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells (ADMSCs). Can. J. Physiol. Pharmacol. 94: 1–11 (2016).
13. Hassan Aboel-enein, Abdelrhaman N. Zekri, Abdel-aziz M. Hussein, Amira Awadalla , Amira ALHawari , Sherry Khater , Kamel Z. Hemmaid, Mai Bakr, Ahmed A. Shokeir. Molecular Profiling of Early Stage Bilharzial Bladder Cancer in Egypt by cDNA Microarray. International Journal of Cancer Research.
14- Ahmed R. El-Nahas*, Mohamed M. Elsaadany*, Diaa-Eldin Taha*, Ahmed M. Elshal*, Mohamed Abo El-Ghar†, Amani M. Ismail‡, Essam A. Elsawy§, Hazem H. Saleh§, Ehab W. Wafa¶, Amira Awadalla**, Tamer S. Barakat* and Khaled Z. Sheir* .A randomised controlled trial evaluating renal protective effects of selenium with vitamins A, C, E, verapamil, and losartan against extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy-induced renal injury. BJU Int 2017; 119: 142–147
15- Mansour, A.M., Abdelrahim, M., Laymon, M. ,Elsherbeeny, M.,Sultan, M., Shokeir, A. ,Mosbah, A., Abol-Enein, H., Awadalla, A.,Cho, E. ,Sairam, V., Park, T.D., Shahid, M. and Kim,J. Epidermal growth factor expression as a predictor of chemotherapeutic resistance in muscle-invasive bladder cancer. BMC urology 2018;18(1):100
Cevdet Kaya, MDAssociate Professor Department of Urology Medical Faculty Hospital, Marmara University Istanbul-Turkey
2- Kaya C, Ozyurek M, Turkeri L. ‘Comparison of microvessel densities in rat prostate tissues treated with finasteride, bicalutamide and surgical castration: a preliminary study’, Int J Urol, 12(2): 194–198 (2005).
3- Karaman MI, Kaya C, Ozturk M, Gurdal M, Kirecci S, Pirincci N. ‘The comparison of transurethral vaporisation using plasmakinetic™ energy and transurethral resection of prostate: 1 year follow-up’, J Endourol, 19(6): 734-737 (2005).
4- Karaman MI, Kaya C, Caskurlu T, Guney S, Ergenekon E. ‘Urodynamic findings in children with cerebral palsy’, Int J Urol, 12(8): 717-720 (2005).
5- Kaya C, Karaman MI. ‘Case report: a case of bladder dysfunction due to myasthenia gravis’, Int Urol Nephrol, 37(2):253–255 (2005).
6-Karaman MI, Kaya C, Caskurlu T, Guney S, Ergenekon E. ‘Measurement of pediatric testicular volume with prader orchidometer: comparison of different hands’, Pediatr Surg Int, 21(7): 517–520 (2005).
7- Kaya C, Pirincci N, Karaman MI. ‘A rare case of an adult giant hydroureteronephrosis due to ureterovesical stricture presenting as a palpable abdominal mass’, Int Urol Nephrol, 37(4): 681–683 (2005).
8-Kaya C, Pirincci N, Kanberoglu H, Yilmazgumrukcu G, Karaman MI. ‘Sparing surgery for an epidermoid cyst of the testis: a case report and literature review’, Kaohsiung J Med Sci, 21(9):424–6 (2005).
9-Karaman MI, Kaya C, Ozturk M, Pirincci N, Yilmazgumrukcu G, Tuken M. ‘The effects of human chorionic gonadotropin on normal testicular tissue of rats: dose-dependence and reversibility’, BJU Int, 97(5): 1116–1118 (2006).
10-Kaya C, Uslu Z, Karaman MI, ‘Is endothelial function impaired in erectile dysfunction patients?’ Int J Impot Res, 18(1): 55–60 (2006).
11-Kaya C, Tanrikulu H, Yilmaz G, Aker F, Karaman MI, ‘Spermatic cord metastasis as an initial manifestation of non-small cell carcinoma of the lung’, Int J Urol, 13(6): 846–848 (2006).
12- Kaya C, Karaman MI, Pirincci N, Ozturk M, Yilmazgumrukcu G, ‘Human chorionic gonadotropin deteriorates the histology of rat testes’, Urol Int, 76(3): 274–277 (2006).
13- Kaya C, Yilmaz G, Ilktac A, Nurkalem Z, Karaman MI, ‘The sexual function in women with coronary artery disease: A preliminary study’, Int J Impot Res, 19(3): 326–329 (2007).
14- Kaya C, Ergelen M, Ilktac A, Karaman MI. ‘Impaired elasticity of aorta in patients with erectile dysfunction’, Urology, 70(3): 558–562 (2007).
15- Nurkalem Z, Kaya C, Orhan AL, Zencirci E, Kucuk E, Eren M, ‘Erectile dysfunction and coronary slow flow: distinct presentations of endothelial disease’, Int J Impot Res, 19(6): 610–614 (2007).
16- Kaya C, Ilktac A, Gokmen E, Ozturk M, Karaman MI, ‘The long-term results of transurethral vaporization of the prostate using plasmakinetic energy’, BJU Int, 99(4): 845–848 (2007).
17- Kaya C, Akpinar IN, Aker F, Turkeri LN, ‘Large cystitis glandularis: A very rare cause of severe obstructive urinary symptoms in an adult’, Int Urol Nephrol, 39(2): 441-444 (2007).
18- Kaya C, Kucuk E, Ilktac A, Ozturk M, Karaman MI, ‘Value of urinary flow patterns in the follow-up of children who underwent Snodgrass operation’, Urol Int, 78(3): 245–248 (2007).
19- Ozturk M, Koca O, Kaya C, Karaman MI, ‘A prospective randomized and placebo-controlled study for the evaluation of antibiotic prophylaxis in transurethral resection of the prostate’, Urol Int, 79(1): 37–40 (2007).
20- Carman KB, Ceran O, Kaya C, Nuhoglu C, Karaman MI, ‘Nocturnal enuresis in Turkey: Prevalence and accompanying factors in different socio-economic environments’, Urol Int, 80: 362-66 (2008).
21- Kaya C, Bektic J, Radmayr C, Schwentner C, Bartsch G, Oswald J, ‘The efficacy of dihydrotestosterone transdermal gel before primary hypospadias surgery: A prospective, controlled, randomized study’, J Urol, 179(2): 684–688 (2008).
22-Kaya C, Koca O, Karaman IM, Radmayr C. Splenogonadal fusion in a 13-year-old boy with contralateral displaced intra-abdominal testis. Urology, 75(1):173-5 (2010).
23-Kaya C, Bogaert G, de Ridder D, Schwentner C, Fritsch H, Oswald J, Radmayr C. Extracellular matrix degradation and reduced neural density in children with intrinsic ureteropelvic junction obstruction. Urology, 76(1):185-9 (2010).
24- Turkeri L, Tanidir Y, Cal Ç, Ozen H, Sahin H, Kaya C, Karaman I, Sengor F, et al. Comparison of the efficacy of single or double intravesical epirubicin instillation in the early postoperative period to prevent recurrences in non-muscle-invasive urothelial carcinoma of the bladder: prospective, randomized multicenter study. Urol Int, 85(3):261-5 (2010).
25- Ozturk MI, Koca O, Keles MO, Gunes M, Kaya C, Karaman MI. Question for a questionnaire: the International Index of Erectile Function. Int J Impot Res, 23(1):24-6 (2011).
26- Oztürk I, Koca O, Keles MO, Gunes M, Kaya C, Karaman MI. International prostate symptom score: really appreciated by all patients or not? Urol J. 8(3):227-30 (2011).
27- Karaman MI, Koca O, Kucuk EV, Ozturk M, Gunes M, Kaya C. Laser acupuncture therapy for primary monosymptomatic nocturnal enuresis. J Urol, 185(5):1852-6 (2011).
28- Öztürk M, İlktaç A, Koca O, Kalkan S, Kaya C, Karaman MI. Gunshot Injury Of Penis In A Patient With Penile Prosthesis: A Case Report. Ulus Travma Acil Cerrahi Derg, 17(5):464-466, (2011).
29- Güneş M, Kaya C, Koca O, Keleş MO, Karaman Mİ. Acute scrotum in Henoch-Schönlein’s Purpura: Fact or Fiction? Turk J Pediatr. 54(2):194-7 (2012).
30- Oztürk MI, Koca O, Sertkaya Z, Keles MO, Kaya C, Karaman MI. Acute Effects of Sildenafil on Uroflowmetric Parameters in Erectile Dysfunction Patients with and without Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms. J Androl. 2012 Apr 5.
31- Pirinççi N, Kanberoglu H, Kaya C, Kaba M, Geçit I, Guneş M, Ceylan K, Karaman MI.Modified Raz operation backed with periurethral roll mesh in female stress urinary incontinence. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2012; 16(14):2006-13.
32- Nurkalem Z, Yıldırımtürk O, Ozcan KS, Kul S, Canga Y, Satılmış S, Bozbeyoğlu E, Kaya C. The effect of rosuvastatin and atorvastatin on erectile dysfunction in hypercholesterolemic patients. Kardiol Pol. 2013 Oct 21. doi: 10.5603/KP.a2013.0287. [Epub ahead of print] PMID:24142756
33-Akyuz M, Kaya C, Akdogan MF.A rare cause of recurrent priapism: hereditary angioedema.Andrologia. 2014 May 28. doi: 10.1111/and.12297. [Epub ahead of print]
34- Kaya C, Gunes M, Gokce AM, Kalkan S. Is Sexual Function in Female Partners of Men With Premature Ejaculation Compromised? J Sex Marital Ther. 2014 Apr 29:1-5. [Epub ahead of print]
35-Gökçe Mİ, Hajıyev P, Süer E, Kibar Y, Sılay MS, Gürocak S, Doğan HS, Irkılata HC, Oktar T, Önal B, Erdem E, Aygün YC, Balcı C, Arslan AR, Kaya C, Soygür T, Sarıkaya S, Tekgül S, Burgu B. Does structured withdrawal of desmopressin improve relapse rates in patients with monosymptomatic enuresis? J Urol. 2014 Aug;192(2):530-4. doi: 10.1016/j.juro.2014.01.094. Epub 2014 Feb 8.
36-Onol FF, Guzel R, Tahra A, Kaya C, Boylu U.Comparison of Long-Term Efficacy of Desmopressin Lyophilisate and Enuretic Alarm for Monosymptomatic Enuresis and Assessment of Predictive Factors for Success: A Randomized Prospective Trial.J Urol. 2014 Aug 22. pii: S0022-5347(14)04264-5. doi: 10.1016/j.juro.2014.08.088. [Epub ahead of print]
37-Akyüz M, Calışkan S, Kaya C. Bilateral ureteral stones and spontaneous perirenal hematoma in a patient with chronic idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura. Korean J Urol. 53(7):502-4 (2012).
38-Koca O, Kaya C, Öztürk M, Güneş M, Gümrükçü G, Karaman MI. Analysis expression of TNF-alpha and TGF-beta3 in Intrinsic Ureteropelvic Junction Obstruction. Bratisl Lek Listy, 114(9):498-502, (2013)
39- Kaya C, Türkeri LN, Akdaş A, ‘Methylation of the 5’ CpG islands and bladder cancer pathogenesis,’ Marmara Medical Journal, 12 (4): 203–208 (1999).
40- Kaya C, Sayan S, Kanberoğlu H, Kılıcoğlu G, Karaman MI, ‘Giant hydronephrosis presenting as a palpable abdominal mass’, Marmara Medical Journal, 16 (4): 285–286 (2003).
41- Kaya C, İlktaç A, Güneş M, Öztürk M, Kanberoğlu H, Karaman Mİ, ‘The efficacy of trospium chloride in women with an overactive bladder’, Marmara Medical Journal, 21(2): 127-132 (2008).
Viroj Wiwanitkit, MDSpecial Lecturer, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok Thailand/ University Professor Visiting University Professor, Hainan Medical University, Hainan China/Honorary Professor, Dr DY Patil University, India/ Visiting Professor, Faculty of Medicine Serbia/ Adjunct Professor, University of Nis, Joesph Ayo Babalola University Nigeria
• Tropical medicine
• Laboratory science (biomedical)
• Nanoscience and nanotechnology
• Bioinformatics and medical engineering
• Family medicine, social medicine and public health
Board of Family Medicine, Thai Medical Council
Fellowship of Clinical Scientist Association, USA (invited)
Fellowship of International Society of Gene therapy and Molecular biology
Fellowship of International Society of Cancer Therapy (invited)
Membership of European Society of Pediatric Nutrition (invited)
Nominated by Marquis Who’s Who Records
Special academic and honors
• Invited reviewer of many regional and international medical and science journals
• Invited speaker in many International Congress
• Editor in chief of more than 10 international journals
• Editorial board of more than 60 international journals
• The world scientist with the most numbers of international publications as the first author
• Invited lecturer for many universities in Thailand and other countries
• The author with the 1st global rank with the most number of international publication as the first author
• More than 2,300 publications in the international journal (in science and medicine index such as Scopus, PubMed, Medline, ChemAbstract and ISI)
• More than 150 presentations in international congress (as Key note Speaker and Session Speaker)
• Invited chapters in many international textbooks (more than 150)
• Many textbooks in Thailand and International level (more than 30)
Hammoda Abu-OdahDepartment of Emergency and Oncology European Gaza Hospital, Al-Quds University Rafah, Gaza Strip, Palestine
Abu-Odah, H., Abu Salah, A., El-Khateeb, A., El-Nems, K. (2018). Patients’ satisfaction towards medical services at the emergency department of European Gaza Hospital-Gaza Strip.Journal of Emergency Practice and Trauma, 4(2), 77-81. doi: 10.15171/jept.2018.08
Abu-Odah H., Abed Y., El-Nems KH. Factors Associated with End-Stage Renal Disease in the Gaza Strip-A case-control Study. Lancet 390 (2017), S1-S38.
Abu-Odah H., El-Khateeb A., Salah S., El-Nems KH., "End-Stage Renal Disease in the Gaza Strip and Its Relationship to Risk Factors:. Journal of Nephrology & Therapeutics (2016) 6(3):248.
Abu Hamad B, Skaik N, & Abu-Odah H., Evaluation of Palliative Care Services Provided to Cancer Patients in Gaza Strip”. Journal of US-China Medical Science 13 (2016) 95-107.
Abu-Odah H., Abed Y, Abu-Hammed B., “Risk Factors of Stroke in Patients Admitted in European Gaza Hospital, Gaza Strip: A Case Control Study in Medical Unit Setting”. J Neurol Disord Stroke (2014) 2(3): 1073.
Abu-Odah H.& Abed Y., Risk Factors of End Stage Renal Failure among Patients Undergoing Hemodialysis in Gaza Governorates, Germany, Lambert Academic Publishing, 2013. ISBN: 9783659382666
Nour-R, Abu-Odah H& Abed Y., Determinants of Iron Deficiency Anemia among Women in Gaza Governorates Cross-sectional Study, Germany, Lambert Academic Publishing, 2013. ISBN:9783659513725
Abu-Odah H, El-Nems KH & Jabary A., Accident and Emergency Department Patients Satisfaction at European Gaza Hospital, Germany, Lambert Academic Publishing, 2013. ISBN: 9783659446535
Nicola Zampieri, PhDWoman and child hospital, AOUI University of Verona, Pediatric Surgical Unit Verona 37100, Italy
October 1996 – October 2002 School of Medicine, University of Verona
October 2002 - October 2007 Specialty on Paediatric Surgery
Final mark: 50/50 with distinction
• Date (01/12/2004-01/06/2005)
King’s College Hospital-London
Institute London SE
Honorary research fellow
area of interest Pediatric surgery
Woman and Child Hospital- University of Verona-Pediatric Surgical Unit
Azienda Ospedaliera Universitaria Integrata
Pediatric Andrological Surgery, research activity, neonatal surgery, mini-invasive surgery
Casa di Cura Polispecilistica “Dott.Pederzoli” Peschiera del Garda-Verona
Peschiera del Garda-Italy
National health Institute
Pediatric Urological surgery, research activity, Gastrointestinal surgery
Centro Diagnostico “Città di Verona”
Viale venezia, Verona
National health Institute
Doppler Ultrasound – diagnostic activity
PMA Center “Tethys”
Via golosine 2/A Verona
Private medically assisted procreation Center
Andrologist, Consultant, Chief medical director (4 years)
Ultrasound, surgery (testicular sperm extraction, other surgical procedures for infertility)
Casa di Cura “San Francesco”,
via monte ortigara 21/b –Verona-Italy
National Health Institute
Andrological surgery, urological surgery, vascular surgery, bariatric surgery
Hospital “Sacro Cuore”-Negrar
National Health Institute
Gastrointestinal and pelvic surgery
• Pediatric Andrology
• Mini-Invasive Surgery
1. Best reviewer 2011 for International journal of gynecology and obstetrics
2. Best reviewer 2012 for International journal of gynecology and obstetrics
3. Best reviewer 2013 for Asian Journal of Andrology (top referee)
4. Best paper 2016 from the Italian society for bariatric procedures
5. Reviewer certification by American Society for Reproductive Medicine, with 21 credits AMA PRA Category
6. Royan International Research Awards – 2008 3rd classified
Gift Certificate: Best Study
SICOB-National registry prize-Roma sept 2016
Organization committee: European Obesity Day 20/05/2017
CEMS outpatients visits
Scientific secretary for
Live surgery: primary male epispadia
Verona 15 September 2017
Surgical Instructors for Octoport Use In Pediatric Age Innova Medica: first world experience in pediatric age
Clinical Acclaim: from Azienda Ospedaliera Universitaria Integrata
06/04/2006: best practice for C.A.
- University of Verona: school of medicine :
1/10/03-19/12/03: 120 hours- inguinal channel diseases, varicocele, abdominal urgencies, suture course
1/10/04-19/12/04:120 hours- inguinal channel diseases, varicocele, abdominal urgencies, suture course
1/10/05-19/12/05:120 hours- inguinal channel diseases, varicocele, abdominal urgencies, suture course
1/10/06-19/12/06: 120 hours- inguinal channel diseases, varicocele, abdominal urgencies, suture course
4/04/12-5/04/12: 2 hours- inguinal channel diseases
6/05/12-06/05/13: 2 hours- neonatal abdominal malformations
- University of Verona: Specialty:
1/10/14-6/10/14: 6 hours- acute scrotum; testicular trauma; phimosis
3/03/15-4/03/15: 6 hours- varicocele; fertility preservation in pediatric age
from 20/09/2013: andrological disorders in children, mini-invasive surgery
- High school “Aleardo Aleardi”:
each May: lessons about: andrological diseases in adolescent; prevention for infertility
3 hours into the scholar planning
- Medical staff mountain rescue-mottolino from 2010
First aid in children- 120 hours/year
Trauma clinic-livigno from 2010
Traumatologic center and rescue-regione lombarida
Abdominal trauma; managment of hypothermia- 120 hours/year
2. Zampieri N, Camoglio FS Semen analysis in patients treated for varicocele in pediatric age:are surgical outcomes enought to preserve the fertility potential? Am J Clin Exp Urol 15;6(3)149-153, 2018
3. Zampieri N, Murri V, Camoglio FS Post operative use of human chorionic gonadotrophin (u-HCG) in patients treated for intraabdominal unilateral undescended testes Am J Clin Exp Urol 15; 6(3):133-137, 2018
4. Zampieri N, Andreini A, Costantini C, Bruno C, Malerba G, Tecchio C, Camoglio FS Erectile dysfunction in allogenic hematopoietic stem cell transplant patients Eur Urol suppl 17;2: e 1574-e1575 2018
5. Andreini A, Zampieri N, Costantini C, Malerba G, Bruno C, Salvagno G, Francia G, Gottardi M, Rimondini M, Ferrarini I, Lippi G, Ambrosetti A, Benedetti F, Tecchio C Chronic graft versus host disease is associated with erectile dysfunction in allogenic hematopoietic stem cell transplant patients: a single center experience Leuk Lymphoma. 2018 Mar 21:1-4
6. Zampieri N, Camoglio FS. Laparoscopic Treatment for Gastroesophageal Reflux in Children: Open aspects
7. Clin Surg. 2017; 2: 1763
8. Camoglio FS, Bianchi F, Peretti M, Patanè S, Spigo V, Zampieri N Management of neonatal Ovarian cysts: clinical spects
9. Int J Gynecol Clin Pract 2017; 4: 130-134
10. Castellani RL, Venneri F, Zampieri N Surgery 2.0: A NEW WAY TO IMPROVE QUALITY AND SAFETY IN (BARIATRIC) SURGERY OBES SURG (2017) 27(Suppl 1): 1. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11695-017-2774-7
11. Castellani RL, Toppino M, Favretti F, Camoglio FS, Zampieri N National survey for bariatric procedures in paediatric patients:long time follow-up OBES SURG (2017) 27(Suppl 1): 1. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11695-017-2774-7
12. Zampieri N, Trabucchi Elia, Trabucchi Gabriele, Romagnoli Carlo Pediatric snoboarding Severe abdominal trauma: report of our experience Eur J Pediatr (2017). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00431-017-2979-8 November 2017, Volume 176, pp 1445–1558
13. Zampieri N, Peretti M, Bianchi F, Patanè S, Murri V, Camoglio FS Acute peritonitis due to uncommon bacteria
14. Eur J Pediatr (2017). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00431-017-2979-8 November 2017, Volume 176, pp 1445–1558
15. Zampieri N, Peretti M, Bianchi F, Patanè S, Murri V, Camoglio FS Post-operative use of Human Choriionic Gonadotropin (u-HcG) in patients treated for intraabdominal undescended testes Eur J Pediatr (2017). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00431-017-2979-8 November 2017, Volume 176, pp 1445–1558
16. Zampieri N, Castellani RL, Peretti M, Bianchi F, Patanè S, Camoglio FS Clinical aspects after bariatric procedures in adolescent: long time follow-up Eur J Pediatr (2017). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00431-017-2979-8 November 2017, Volume 176,pp 1445–1558
17. Zampieri N, Peretti M, Bianchi F, Patanè S, Murri V, Camoglio FS Treatment of gastroesophageal reflux in children: which techniques? Eur J Pediatr (2017). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00431-017-2979-8 November 2017, Volume 176, pp 1445–1558
18. Zampieri N, Camoglio FS Are we doing right suggesting a non-operative management fro suspected appendicitis in children? J Ped Surg 2017;52: 1702-1703
19. Castellani RL, Toppino M, Favretti F, Camoglio FS, Zampieri N National survey for bariatric procedures in adolescents:long time follow-up J Ped Surg 2017 52;10: 1602-1605
20. Bertozzi M, Esposito C, Vella C, Briganti V, Zampieri N, Codrich D, Ubertazzi M, Trucchi A, Magrini E, Battaglia S, Bini V, Conighi ML, Gulia C, Farina A, Camoglio FS, Rigamonti W, Gamba P, Riccipetitoni G, Chiarenza SF, Inserra A, Appignani A. Pediatric ovarian torsion and its recurrence: a multicentric study J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2017; 30:413-417
21. Camoglio FS, Bruno C, Peretti M, Bianchi F, Bucci A, Scirè G, Patanè S, Zampieri N The Role of Sonoelastography in the Evaluation of Testes with Varicocele Urology 2017 ;100:203-206
22. Corain M, Zampieri N, Mugnai R, Adani R. Interposition Arthroplasty Versus Hematoma and Distraction for the Treatment of Osteoarthritis of the Trapeziometacarpal Joint. J Hand Surg Asian Pac Vol. 2016 Feb;21(1):85-91
23. Camoglio FS, Bruno C, Zambaldo S, Zampieri N. Hypospadias anatomy: Elastosonographic evaluation of the normal and hypospadic penis. J Pediatr Urol. 2016; 12: 199.e1-5
24. Mariotto A, Zampieri N, Cecchetto M, Camoglio FS. Ureteral rupture after blunt abdominal trauma in a child with unknown horseshoe kidney Pediatr Med Chir. 2015 Sep 28;37(2)
25. Zampieri N, Castellani rl, Francia L. Is there still a role for video-assisted laparoscopic gastric banding in severe obesity? Bar Surg Practice and Pat Care; 11: 25-29: 2016
26. Camoglio FS, Peretti M, Bianchi F, Mariotto A, Zampieri N. Mean platelet volume and varicocele: comparison between adolescents and adults Am J Clin Exp Urol. 2015 Aug 8;3(2):100-6
27. Camoglio FS, Zampieri N Varicocele treatment in paediatric age:relationship between type of vein reflux, surgical technique used and outcomes Andrologia 2016:;48:389-392
28. Zampieri N Editorial Comment from Dr Zampieri to Varicocele is associated with varicose veins: A population-based case-control study. Int J Urol. 2015 ;22: 975-976. doi: 10.1111/iju.12853
29. Scirè G, Mantovani A, Zampieri N, Guerriero VA, Segala D, Pecori S, Bruno C, Camoglio FS. Transumbilical laparoscopic treatment of Congenital Infantile fibrosarcoma of the Ileum. Pediatr Med Chir. 2014 Aug 31;36(4):93
30. Zampieri N, Mantovani A, Scirè G, Zambaldo S, Zampieri N, Camoglio F.S.Varicocele treatment in pediatric age:report of different techniques. Arch Dis Child 2014;99:Suppl 2 A55
31. Zampieri N, Castellani R, Zampieri G, Camoglio F.S. Treatment Of Varicocele In Paediatric Patients With ontraindication For Open Surgery With Transfemoral Retrograde Sclero-embolization Under Local Anaesthesia Arch Dis Child 2014;99:Suppl 2 A136
32. Zampieri N, Bruno C, Mantovani A, Scirè G, Zambaldo S, Camoglio F.S. Elastosonography Of The Corpus Spongiosum: Comparison Between Normal And Hypospadic Anatomy Arch Dis Child 2014;99:Suppl 2 A551
33. Zampieri N, Bruno C, Mantovani A, Zambaldo S, Mariotto A, Peretti M, Scirè G, Camoglio F.S. Varicocele And Adolescent: The Role Of Elastosonography In The Evaluation Of Testes Arch Dis Child 2014;99:Suppl 2 A136-A137
34. Zampieri N. Editorial Comment from Dr Zampieri to Is the presence of varicocele associated with static and dynamic components of benign prostatic hyperplasia/lower urinary tract symptoms in elderly men? In J Urol 2014 Dec;21(12):1272-3
35. Zampieri N, Chironi C, Sulpasso M Treatment of varicocele with transferal retrograde sclero- mbolization in pediatric patients under local anesthesia. Minerva Ped, 2015; 67: 227-229
36. Zampieri N, Scirè G, Mantovani A, Camoglio FS Transumbilical laparoscopic-assisted appendectomy in children: Clinical and surgical outcomes. World J Gastrointest Endosc. 2014 Apr 16;6(4):101-4
37. Mantovani A, Zampieri N, Peretti M, Zambaldo S, Cecchetto M, Camoglio FS Dressing hypospadias with polydimethylsiloxane: our experience in pediatric age. Eur Urol suppl, 2014; 13: 442
38. Zampieri N, Castellani RL Topical application of lipophilic anhydrous gel rich in vitamin E in the management of scars in patients surgically treated for neck cysts J Am Acad Dermatol 2014 May: AB 194
39. Zampieri N, Castellani RL The useful of topical application of lipophilic anhydrous gel rich in vitamin E J Am Acad Dermatol 2014 May: AB 197
40. Zampieri N, Mantovani A, Scirè G, Camoglio FS Neonatal surgery for giant floating abdominal cysts in females: clinical and surgical management J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol 2014; 27: 271-273
41. Zampieri N et al. Multicenter Italian survey for varicocele treatment in pediatric age. JEMIS-2013 in press
42. Bruno C, Caliari G, Zampieri N, Pozzi Mucelli R Congenital fibrosarcoma of the bowel: first sonographic description of a rare case of neonatal intestinal obstruction. J Clin Ultrasound 2014; 42: 363-366
43. Zampieri N. New treatment strategies for stage 2 necrotizing enterocolitis: lactobacillus paracasei F-19 and preventive peritoneal drainage. Treatment strategies- 2013 in press
44. Zampieri N, Zampieri G, Antonello L, Camoglio FS Trans-scrotal varicocelectomy in adolescents: clinical and surgical outcomes J Pediatr Surg 2014; 49: 583-585
45. Mantovani A, Scirè G, Laconi F, Zampieri N, Zambaldo S, Nottegar A, Camoglio FS. Laparoscopic partial resection and mucosectomy of pyloric duplication cysts La pediatria medica e chirurgica, 35(1):49-50, 2013
46. Zampieri N, Laconi F, Mantovani A, Scirè G, Camoglio FS Necrotizing enterocolitis and meconium evacuation: the role of early bowel management J Perinat Med, 41 (2013) suppl.1
47. Zampieri N, Camoglio FS, Pietrobelli A Clinical administration of lactobacillus paracasei sub-paracasei F-19 for stage 1 necrotizing enterocolitis: clinical report J Perinat Med, 41 (2013) suppl.1
48. Zampieri N, Mantovani A, Scirè G, Laconi F, Camoglio FS. Neonatal bilateral testicular torsion: clinical and surgical management J Perinat Med, 41 (2013) suppl.1
49. Zampieri N, Bosaro L, Costantini C, Zaffagnini S, Zampieri G. Relationship between testicular sperm extraction and varicocelectomy in patients with varicocele and non-obstructive azoospermia. Urology;2013; 82(1):74-7
50. Scirè G, Zampieri N, El-Dalati G, Camoglio FS. Conservative management of accessory spleen torsion. Minerva Ped-2013; 65(4):453-6
51. Zampieri N, Pietrobelli A, Biban P, Soffiati M, Dall’Agnola A, Camoglio FS. Lactobacillus paracasei subsp. Paracasei F19 in Bell’s stage 2 of necrotizing enterocolitis. Minerva Pediatr. 2013 ;65: 353-360
52. Zampieri N, Scirè G, Mantovani A, Laconi F, Pietrobelli A, Camoglio FS The role of peritoneal drainage in Bell’s stage 2 of necrotixing enterocolitis. Archives Dis Child 2012 97: A83
53. Zampieri N, Zamboni C, Scirè G, Mantovani A,Camoglio FS. Necrotizing enterocolitis in multiple gestations: comparison with singletons. Archives Dis Child 2012 97: A392
54. Zampieri N, Castellani R, Modena S, Camoglio FS. Class III ginecomastia in pediatric age: a new modified surgical treatment. Archives Dis Child 2012 97: A135
55. Mantovani A, Scirè G, Camoglio FS, Zampieri N. Isolated torsion of infundibulum of the right fallo pian tube in a 12-years-old girl. Archives Dis Child 2012 97: A135-236
56. Zampieri N, Laconi F, Scirè G, Mantovani A, Camoglio FS The role of transthoracic ultrasound to assess patients with pectus excavatum. Archives Dis Child 2012 97: A455
57. Zampieri N, Ruggeri G, Scirè G, Gargano T, Camoglio FS, Lima M. The role of transthoracic ultrasound to assess patients with pectus excavatum J Pediatr Surg 2013; 48: 496-501
58. Zampieri N, Castellani R, Andreoli R, Geccherle A. Long term results and quality of life in patients treated with hemorroidectomy using two different techniques: Ligasure vs transanal hemorroidal dearterialization Am J surg-2012 ;5:684-688
59. Zampieri N, Castellani R, Modena S, Camoglio FS Class III ginecomastia in pediatric age: a new modified surgical treatment. Pediatric surgery International 2012 Oct;28(10):1015-9
60. Zampieri N, Camoglio FS, Scirè G, Laconi F, Pietrobelli A. Lactobacillus paracasei sub-specie paracasei F-19 and intestinal failure: use in stage 1 of necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC) Early Human Development, Volume 88, Supplement 2, May 2012, Page S113-A38
61. Zampieri N, Zamboni C, Camoglio FS. Necrotizing enterocolitis in multiple gestations: comparison with singletons. Minerva Pediatr. 2012 Feb;64(1):1-6.
62. Zampieri N, Zamboni C, Camoglio FS. Clinical course of grade I-III megaureters detected on prenatal ultrasound Minerva pediatr 2011 Dec; 63 (6): 439-43
63. Zampieri N, Chironi C, Sulpasso M. Applicazione post-operatoria di acido ialuronico e sulfadiazina argentica in pazienti pediatrici sottoposti a intervento chirurgico per fimosi cicatriziale: risultati a beve e medio termine. On medicine Anno V numero 21, 5-8
64. Zampieri N, Schiavo N, Capelli P, Scarpa P, Camoglio FS, Bassi C.Pseudopapillary tumor in pediatric age: clinical and surgical management Pediatr Surg Int. 2011 Dec;27(12):1271-5
65. Zampieri N, Dall’Agnola A Reply- Urology. 2011 May;77(5):1202-3.
66. Zampieri N. Editorial Comment from Dr Zampieri to Nationwide survey to evaluate the prevalence of varicoceles in South Korean middle school boys: a population based study. Int J Urol. 2011 Jan;18(1):61-2
67. Zampieri N, Pietrobelli A, Zamboni C, Camoglio FS. Necrotizing enterocolitis in multiple gestations: Comparison with singletons. Early Human Development, Volume 87, Supplement, March 2011, Page S99
68. Zampieri N, Pietrobelli A, Camoglio FS. The use of Lactobacillus paracasei in Bell's stage 2 of necrotizing enterocolitis in very low birth weight infants: Preliminary report. Early Human Development, Volume 87, Supplement, March 2011, Page S98
69. Zampieri N, Castellani R, Andreoli R, Geccherle A. Injectable silicone biomaterial (PTQ™) and Hyaluronic Acid for fecal incontinence: a comparative study. Minerva Chir. 2010 Dec;suppl.n.2. (62):
70. Zampieri N, Bosaro L, Zaffagnini S, Pezzini P, Zampieri G. Non obstructive azospermia and varicocele: testicular sperm extraction and varicocelectomy, Why and When. Eur Urol. 2010 September Supplements; 9 (6): p.540-N22
71. Zampieri N, Nicoletti A, Dall’Agnola A. Spermatic vein reflux and sports: who at risk to develop a clinical varicocele? Eur Urol. 2010 September Supplements; 9 (6): p.540-N23
72. Zampieri N. Letter to Editor - Response to vitamin E - An aid to wound healing? J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2010 Dec 27
73. Zampieri N, Dall’Agnola A Sub-clinical varicocele and sports: a longitudinal study. Urology 2010 Dec 30. [Epub ahead of print
74. Zampieri N. Editorial comment-Is Adolescent Varicocelectomy Safe After Previous Inguinal Surgery? J Urol 2010 October Supplement; p.1720
75. Zampieri N, Zuin V, Burro R, Ottolenghi A, Camoglio FS. A prospective study in children: Pre- and post-surgery use of vitamin E in surgical incisions. J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2010 Sep;63(9):1474-8.
76. Zampieri N. Testosterone ointment before hypospadias repair: clinical and surgical outcomes Chirurgia- in press 2010
77. Zampieri N, Pellegrino M, Ottolenghi A, Camoglio FS. Effects of bioflavonoids in the management of subclinical varicocele. Pediatr Surg Int. 2010 May; 26(5) :505-8.
78. Zampieri N, Consolaro G, Ottolenghi A, Camoglio FS. Unusual diagnosis of multiple magnet ingestion. Pediatr Int. 2010 Feb;52(1):e14-6.
79. Zampieri N, Cecchetto M, Zorzi MG, Pietrobelli A, Ottolenghi A, Camoglio F. An unusual case of extra-abdominal desmoid tumour. Eur J Cancer Care (Engl). 2010 May;19(3):410-2.
80. Zampieri N, Mantovani A, Pietrobelli A, El-Dalati G, Ottolenghi A, Camoglio FS. Subclinical varicocele and sports: who at risk of developing clinical varicocele? 50 th Annual Meeting of the European Society for Pediatric Research. October 9-12, 2009-Hamburg-Acta pediatrica vlo 98-October 2009
81. Zampieri N, Ottolenghi A, Camogio FS. Bio-flavonoids and subclinical varicocele in pediatric age. 9th International Congress of Andrology. March 7-10, 2009, Barcellona. Journal of Andrology March/April 2009
82. Zampieri N, Zamboni C, Ottolenghi A, Camoglio FS. The role of lifestyle changing to improbe the semen qualità in patients with varicocele. 9th International Congress of Andrology. March 7-10, 2009, Barcellona. Journal of Andrology March/April 2009
83. Zampieri N, Zamboni C, Ottolenghi A, Camoglio FS. Unilateral hydronephrosis due to ureteropelvic junction obstruction in children: long term follow-up. Minerva Urol Nefrol. 2009 Dec;61(4):325-9.
84. Zampieri N, Cecchetto M, Ottolenghi A, Camoglio FS. Bilateral testicular torsion: an extremely tragic rare condition. Minerva Pediatr. 2009 Aug;61(4):455-7.
85. Zampieri N, El-Dalati G, Ottolenghi A, Camoglio FS. Percutaneous aspiration for hydroceles after varicocelectomy. Urology. 2009 Nov;74(5):1122-4. Epub 2009 Jul 31
86. Zampieri N, Scirè G, Zambon C, Ottolenghi A, Camoglio FS. Unusual presentation of antenatal ovarian torsion: free-floating abdominal cysts. Our experience and surgical management. J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A. 2009 Apr;19 Suppl 1:S149-52.
87. Zampieri N, Mantovani A, Ottolenghi A, Camoglio FS. Testicular catch-up growth after varicocelectomy: does surgical technique make a difference? Urology. 2009 Feb;73(2):289-92. Epub 2008 Sep 25.
88. Zampieri N, Zamboni C, Ottolenghi A, Camoglio F. the role of lifestyle changing to improve the semen quality in patients with varicocele Minerva urol nefrol- Dec 2008 ;60(4):199-204
89. Zampieri N, Ottolenghi A, Camoglio FS. Painful varicocele in pediatric age: is there a correlation between pain, testicular damage and hormonal value to justify surgery Pediatr Surg Int. 2008 Nov;24(11):1235-8. Epub 2008 Sep 17
90. Zampieri N, Corroppolo M, El Dalati G, Giacomello L, Maximilian Cervellione R, Camoglio FS. Correlation between high-resolution ultrasound and surgical/pathological findings in patients with suspected appendicitis. Minerva Chir. 2008 Dec;63(6):469-74.
91. Zampieri N. Varicocele and testicular volume: the need for common terminology Minerva Urol Nefrol 2008; 60: 107.
92. Zampieri N, Zamboni C, Ghidini A, Borruto F, Camoglio F.S. Prenatal sonographic evaluation of male genitalia development. Minerva ginecologica- 2008 Aug;60(4): 317-21
93. Corroppolo M, Erculiani E, Zampieri N, Gobbato M, Camoglio FS, Giacomello L. Ductal carcinomain situ in a 15-yrs-old boy with ginecomastia: a case report. Pediatric surgery international-2008; 24: 943-945.
94. Zampieri N, Cervellone RM. Varicocele and adolescents: a 6 years longitudinal and follow-up observational study. J Urol-Oct 2008; 180: 1653-1656.
95. Zampieri N, Pianezzola E, Zampieri C. Male circumcision through the ages: the role of tradition. Acta pediatrica- 2008 97; 1305-1307.
96. Zampieri N, Zuin V, Ottolenghi A, Camoglio FS. Controlateral exploration for unilateral inguinal hernia in female: risk factors and surgical findings. Hernia- 12: 511-514, 2008.
97. Zampieri N., Zuin V., Corroppolo M., Ottolenghi A., Camoglio FS. relationship between varicocele grade, vein reflux and testicular growth arrest. Paediatric surgery international 2008-Jun;24(6):727-30
98. Zampieri N, Zuin V, Ottolenghi A, Camoglio FS. Recurrent abdominal pain due to buckshots in the appendix.Acta Paediatrica- 2008- 97;983-984.
99. Erculiani E, Zampieri N, Cecchetto M, Camoglio FS, Giacomello L .Intraoperative Double-J stent insertion in children with scintigraphic impaired renal function and obstructive urinary tract malformation. Minerva Urol Nefrol. 2008 Mar;60(1):7-13.
100. Camoglio FS, Zampieri N, Scirè G, Ottolenghi A. Unusual presentation of antenatal ovarian torsion: free floating abdominal cysts. Our experience and surgical management. Laparoscopic & Advanced surgical techniques. Abstract from the IPEG. Pp546
101. Zampieri N, Scirè G, Giacomello L, Ottolenghi A, Camoglio FS. Free floating abdomninal cysts in newborn females. 21 st National Congress of the Italian Polyspecialist Society of Young Surgeons. Atti Pubblicati su European Surgical Research, 2008; 41: pp142.n.224
102. Zampieri N, Zuin V, Corroppolo M, Ottolenghi A, Camoglio FS. Is contralateral exploration justified for unilateral inguinal hernia in female? 21 st National Congress of the Italian Polyspecialist Society of Young Surgeons. Atti Pubblicati su European Surgical Research, 2008; 41: pp142.n.225
103. Zampieri N, Corroppolo M, Zuin V, Ottolenghi A, Camoglio FS. Neonatal Ovarian Cysts: our experience.
104. 21 st National Congress of the Italian Polyspecialist Society of Young Surgeons. Atti Pubblicati su European Surgical Research, 2008; 41: pp142.n.226
105. Corroppolo M, Zampieri N, Erculiani E, El-Dalati G, Camoglio FS. Correlation between high-resolution ultrasound and surgical/pathology findings in patients with suspected appendicitis: preliminary report. 21 st National Congress of the Italian Polyspecialist Society of Young Surgeons. Atti Pubblicati su European Surgical Research, 2008; 41: pp142.n.227
106. Zuin V, Zampieri N, Pietrobelli A, Ottolenghi A, Camoglio FS. Relationship between comorbid factors and mortality in patients with necrotizing enterocolitis. 21 st National Congress of the Italian Polyspecialist Society of Young Surgeons. Atti Pubblicati su European Surgical Research, 2008; 41: pp142.n.228
107. Gaudino R., Cavarzere P., Camilot M., Teofoli F., Zampieri N., Tatò L. Prepubertal serum inhibin B in cryptorchid infants and in monorchid boys with compensatory testicular hypertrophy Ferility and Sterility- 2008- Dec;90(6):2217-21
108. N Zampieri, A Carabaich, M Corroppolo, M Cecchetto, S Bianchi, P Marradi, F S Camoglio Two patients with tumours presenting as inguino-scrotal masses European Journal of Cancer Care- 2008 Mar; 17: 205-208
109. Zampieri N, Zamboni C, Corroppolo M, Pietrobelli A, Camoglio FS. Recurrent abdominal pain in young pre-menarchal female: clinical and surgical observations. Pediatric surgery international- 2008 Mar; 24: 277-281
110. Zampieri N, Borruto F, Zamboni C , Camoglio FS. Foetal and neonatal ovarian cysts: a 5-years experience
111. Archives of gynecology and obstetrics- 2008 Apr; 277: 303-306
112. Borruto F, Zampieri N, Camoglio FS, Chakiriand V, Mera J, Pons JE. Infeccion del cuello uterino y HPV. El fondamento para una vacunacion precoz en adolescentes y mujeres novene. Arch Gin Obstet 2007; 45: 11-15
113. Zampieri N, Corroppolo M, Zuin V, Cervellione RM, Ottolenghi A, Camoglio FS. longitudinal study of semen quality in adolescents with varicocele: to treat or not? Urology: 2007 Nov; 70: 989-993
114. E Valletta, N Zampieri, P Biban, M Fornaro, A Rocchi, FS Camoglio. Transanal intestinal evisceration from swimming pool skimmer suction: a spur to prevention. Acta paediatrica- 2007Sep;96(9):1376
115. Zampieri N, Zuin V, Corroppolo M, Chironi C, *Cervellone RM, Camoglio FS Varicocele and adolescents: Semen quality after 2 different laparoscopic procedures.J Androl- 2007Sep-Oct;28(5):727-33
116. M. Corroppolo, N. Zampieri, A. Pietrobelli, L. Giacomello, F.S. Camoglio. Bladder exstrophy variants-
117. Minerva Urologia e Nefrologica- 2007 Mar;59(1):109-13
118. Borruto F, Zampieri N, Camoglio FS. cervice uterina e infezione da HPV. Il razionale di una vaccinazione nelle giovani adolescent RIMA-Rivista Italiana Di medicina dell’adolescenza- Volume 5, n.1, 2007
119. Borruto F, Camoglio FS, Zampieri N, Fedele L. The Laparoscopic Vecchietti technique for vaginal agenesis
120. International Journal Of Gynecology and Obstetrics. 2007Jul;98(1):15-9
121. N. Zampieri, M. Corroppolo, V Zuin, S Bianchi, F. Camoglio. Phimosis and topical steroids: new clinical findings. Ped Surg Int 2007; 23: 331-335
122. Corroppolo M, Zampieri N, Erculiani E, Cecchetto M, Camoglio FS. Intussusception due to a cecal duplication cyst: a rare cause of acute abdomen. Case report. Pediatr Med Chir. 2007 Sep-Oct;29(5):273-4.
123. N. Zampieri, F. Camoglio, M. Corroppolo, M. Cecchetto, S. Ornis, A. Ottolenghi. Botryoid rhabdomyosarcoma of the biliary tract in children: a unique case report Eur J Cancer Care 2006: Dec15: 463-6
124. RM Cervellione, G Cervato, N Zampieri, M Corroppolo, FS Camoglio, B Cestaro, A Ottolenghi. Effect of varicocelectomy on the plasma oxidative stress parameters.J Pediatr Surg. 2006 Feb;41(2):403-6.
125. N.Zampieri, M.Corroppolo, F.S.Camoglio, L.Giacomello, A.Ottolenghi. Phimosis: stretching methods with or without application of topical steroids?J Pediatr. 2005 Nov;147(5):705-6.
126. F.S.Camoglio, N.Zampieri, M.Corroppolo, M.Fusaro, M.Valentini. Anomalous accessory fissure of the middle lobe”. Radiography 11: 207-209, 2005
127. F.S. Camoglio, N. Zampieri, M. Corroppolo, C. Chironi, G. Dipaola, L. Giacomello, A. Ottolenghi. Varicocele and retrograde adrenal metabolites flow an experimental study on rats”. Urol. Intern. 2004; 73: 337-42
Co-Authors in: Varicocele and Infertility- Camoglio FS and Chironi C, chapter 2, 3 and 6- published on April 2007-SLK Ed.
Author-chapter: Testicular catch-up growth, Handbook of Growth and Growth Monitoring in Health and Disease. Springer page 851-861
Author-chapter: Elastosonography of the corpus spongiosum: comparison between normal and hypospadic anatomy
Zampieri Nicola, *Bruno Costanza, Zambaldo Silvia, Camoglio Francesco Saverio Hypospadias: Risk Factors, Epidemiology and Surgical Outcomes
Editors: Daniel H. Preston
John A. St.Cyr, MD, PhDCardiovascular Surgeon Jacqmar, Inc University of Minnesota, Minneapolis Coon Rapids, Minnesota, USA
Summa Cum Laude (B.A., Physiology), University of Minnesota
Minnesota Surgical Society Research-Essay Award
Drs. R.L. Varco & J.E. Foker, Cardiovascular Scholarship
Medical Student Research Award, Minnesota Medical Foundation, University of Minnesota
Phi Kappa Phi Honorary Society
Individual National Institute of Health Research Service/Fellowship Award
Minnesota Heart Association, Grant-in-Aid Research Award
Vikings Children's Fund, Grant-in-Aid Research Award, Co-investigator
Physician's Recognition Award, American Medical Association
Minnesota Heart Association, Grant-in-Aid Research Award
Physician's Recognition Award, American Medical Association
Physician's Recognition Award, American Medical Association
American College of Cardiology, Bristol Laboratories Affiliate Travel Award
Marquis Who's Who: West, Science and Engineering, America, World, Midwest, Medicine & Healthcare
Who's Who in American Inventors
International Who’s Who of Professionals
American Directory of Who’s Who in Executives and Businesses
Medtronic Inc., Technical Contributor of the Year Award (Aortic valve implant model)
America’s Registry of Outstanding Professionals
2000 Outstanding Scientists of the 21st Century (1st Edition)
Strathmore’s Who’s Who
Fellow, American Heart Association, Cardiovascular-Thoracic Surgical Division, FAHA
Fellow, International Biographical Association, FIBA
2000 Eminent Scientists of Today, International Biographical Association
Medtronic, Inc., Honorary Research Award (PRL), Advancing Medical Technology
Madison Who’s Who
Premier International Who’s Who of Outstanding Executives/Professionals, Honorary member
2. Ward HB, Kriett J, St.Cyr JA, Alyono D, Einzig S, Bianco RW, Anderson RW, Foker JE: Relationship between recovery of myocardial ATP levels and cardiac function following ischemia. J Am Coll Cardiol 3(2):544, 1984.
3. Ward HB, St.Cyr JA, Alyono D, Bianco RW, Kriett JM, Foker JE: Enhanced recovery of ATP levels following global ischemia. Surg 96(2):248, 1984.
4. Foker JE, Ward HB, St.Cyr JA, Alyono D, Bianco RW, Kriett JM: Enhanced ATP retrun after global ischemia. Eur Heart J 5(suppl):91, 1984.
5. St.Cyr JA, Bianco RW, Ascher NL, Foker JE: Consequences of ischemia on organ energy metabolism. Trans Proceed 17(1):1468, 1985.
6. Schneider J, St.Cyr JA, Thompson T, Johnson D, Burke B, Foker JE: The changing spectrum of cystic pulmonary lesions requiring surgical resection in infants. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 89(3):332, 1985.
7. St.Cyr JA, Braunlin E, Moller J, Ring WS, Molina JE, Foker JE: Management of pulmonary atresia and intact ventricular septum. J Am Coll Cardiol 5(2): 477, 1985.
8. Fath J, St.Cyr J, Constantinides F, Alden P, Ascher N, Bianco R, Foker J, Cerra F: Alterations in amino acid clearance during ischemia predict hepatocellular ATP changes. Surg 98(3):396, 1985.
9. Einzig S, St.Cyr JA, Bianco RW, Schneider JR, Lorenz E, Foker JE: Myocardial ATP repletion with ribose infusion. Ped Res 19(4):127A, 1985.
10. Schneider JR, St.Cyr JA, Mahoney JR, Bianco RW, Ring WS, Foker JE: Recovery of ATP and return of function after global ischemia. Circ (Part II), 72(4):III_298, 1985.
11. St.Cyr JA, Shearen J, Delaney JD: New therapeutic approach for mixed anaplastic carcinoma of the thyroid. Minn Med 68(12):893, 1986.
12. St.Cyr J, Ward H, Kriett J, Alyono D, Einzig S, Bianco R, Anderson R, Foker J: Long term model for evaluation of myocardial metabolic recovery following global ischemia. In: Brautbar, N.(ed), Myocardial and Skeletal Muscle Bioenergetics, AEMB series. New York, NY, PLenum Publishing 194:401, 1986.
13. Bianco RW, St.Cyr JA, Rasmussen TM, Clack RM, Schneider JR, Shim HS, Sandstad J, Rysavy RB, Foker JE: Canine model for long term evaluation of prosthetic mitral valves. J Surg Res 41(2):134, 1986.
14. St.Cyr JA, Bianco RW, Foker JE, Noren G, Staley N, Wang TC, Einzig S: Myocardial high energy phosphate levels in cardiomyopathic turkeys. J Surg Res 41(3):256, 1986.
15. Kingsley_Hickman P, Sako EY, Andreone PG, St.Cyr JA, Michurski S, Foker JE, From AHL, Petein M, Ugurbil K: 31P NMR measurement of ATP synthesis in perfused intact rat hearts. J Fed Europ Biochem Soc 198(1):159, 1986.
16. St.Cyr JA, Ward HB, Kriett JM, Alyono D, Einzig S, Bianco RW, Anderson RW, Foker JE: Long term model for evaluation of myocardial metabolic recovery following global ischemia. Adv Exp Med Biol 194:401, 1986.
17. Einzig S, St.Cyr J, Schneider J, Bianco R, Foker J: Maintained myocardial ATP with long term ribose. Ped Res 20(4),Part II:169A, 1986.
18. Sako EY, Kingsley_Hickman PB, St.Cyr JA, Andreone PG, Ugurbil K, Foker JE: Dobutamine increases efficiency of ATP utilization in the post_ischemic isolated heart. Surg Forum XXXVII:236, 1986.
19. Sako EY, Kingsley_Hickman PB, St.Cyr JA, Andreone PG, From AHL, Ugurbil K, Foker JE: Effect of ischemia and dobutamine on myocardial ATP production. Circ, Part II, 74(4):II_272, 1986.
20. St.Cyr JA, Thompson T, Johnson D, Ferrara TB, Foker JE: The diagnosis and treatment of gastroesophageal reflux in infancy. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 92(4):661, 1986.
21. Foker JE, Braunlin EA, St.Cyr JA, Moller JH, Ring WS, Molina JE: Management of pulmonary atresia with intact ventricular septum. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 92(4):706, 1986.
22. St.Cyr JA, Elick BA, Stock P, Freese D, Sharp H, Payne W, Bloomer J, Najarian J, Ascher N: Use of triple therapy and percutaneous needle biopsy to minimize rejection following liver transplantation. Trans Proceed 19(1):2451, 1987.
23. St.Cyr JA, Ward HB, Molina JE: Successful correction of a thoracic aortic aneurysm_bronchial fistula. J Card Surg 2:109, 1987.
24. St.Cyr JA, Bianco RW, Judd D, Pierpont ME, Staley N, Noren G, Foker JE, Einzig S: A new method of urine collection in turkeys and chickens. Lab Animal Sci 37:566, 1987.
25. Tveter KJ, St.Cyr JA, Bianco RW, Einzig S, Foker JE: Ribose enhanced recovery of diastolic function after global myocardial ischemia. Ped Res 23:226A, 1988.
26. St.Cyr JA: "Ribose enhanced recovery of myocardial ATP levels,"Ph.D. thesis, University of Minnesota, 1988.
27. St.Cyr JA, Lindberg E, Van Tassel R, Gannon PG: Contained rupture of an ascending aortic aneurysm with cystic medial necrosis, two years after blunt chest trauma. Contemp Surg 33(6):20, 1988.
28. St.Cyr JA, Jamieson SW: Heart lung transplantation. In: Martini N, Vogt_Moykopf I (eds): International Trends in General Thoracic Surgery. Thoracic Surgery: Frontiers and Uncommon Neoplasms. CV Mosby Co, St.Louis, Baltimore, Toronto, Vol 5:99, 1989.
29. St.Cyr JA, Schneider JR, Mahoney JR, Bianco RW, Tveter KJ, Einzig S, Foker JE: Enhanced high energy phosphate recovery with ribose infusion after global myocardial ischemia in a canine model. J Surg Res 45:157, 1989.
30. St.Cyr JA, Ferrara TB, Thompson T, Johnson D, Foker JE: Treatment of pulmonary manifestations of gastroesophageal reflux in children two years of age or less. Am J Surg 157:400, 1989.
31. Tveter K, St.Cyr J, Schneider J, Bianco R, Foker J: Enhanced recovery of diastolic function after global myocardial ischemia in the intact animal. J Am Coll Cardiol 13(2,A):130A, 1989.
32. Bensard DA, St.Cyr JA, Johnston MR: Acute pleuritic chest pain and lung mass in an elderly female. Chest 97(6):1473, 1990.
33. St.Cyr JA: Myocardial ischemia is irrelevant. In: Harken A (ed), Surgical Debates III, Philadelphia_Toronto, BC Decker Inc, Vol III:185, 1990.
34. Read R, St.Cyr JA, Tornabene S, Whitman GJ: Improved cannulation method for extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO). Ann Thorac Surg 50(4):670, 1990.
35. Durmowitz A, St.Cyr J, Clarke D, Stenmark K: Unilateral pulmonary hypertension as a result of chronic increased flow to one lung. Amer Rev Resp Dis 142(1):230, 1990.
36. Read R, St.Cyr J, Manek J, Whitman G, Hopeman A: Bronchial anomaly of the right upper lobe; a case report with a discussion of the literature. Ann Thorac Surg 50(6):980, 1990.
37. Fullerton DA, Kirson LE, St.Cyr J, Kennard T, Whitman GJR: Human pulmonary vascular resistance (PVR) is hydrogen ion not pCO2 sensitive. J Surg Res 49(4): 375, 1990.
38. Jones RL, St.Cyr JA, Tornabene SP, Lauber B, Harken AH: Reversible pulmonary hypertension secondary to mitral valvular disease as an indication for extracorporeal membrane oxygenation. Cardiovasc & Vasc Anesth 5(5):494, 1991.
39. Fullerton DA, St.Cyr J, Campbell DN, Clarke DR, Toews WH, See WM: The Bezold_Jarisch reflex in postoperative pediatric cardiac surgical patients. Ann Thorac Surg 52(3):534, 1991.
40. St.Cyr JA, Fullerton DA: Letter to the editor Aortic replacement with sutureless intraluminal graft. Texas Heart Instit J 18(2):144-45, 1991.
41. St.Cyr JA, Fullerton DA, Harken AH: Repair of the torn friable right atrium following decannulation. Ann Thorac Surg 52(6):1344, 1991.
42. Grosso MA, Banerjee A, St.Cyr JA, Rogers KG, Brown JM, Clarke DR, Harken AH: Cardiac 5'_nucleotidase increases with age and inversely relates to recovery from ischemia. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 103(2):206-209, 1992.
43. St.Cyr JA, Bolman III RM, Foker JE: Cardiac transplantation following the modified Fontan procedure. Editorial. Trans Sci 2(1):3, 1992.
44. St.Cyr JA, Campbell DN, Fullerton DA, Grosso M, Bishop DA, Clarke DR: Cryoperserved allograft repair of aortic hypoplasia-interrupted aortic arch. Ann Thorac Surg 53(6):1110, 1992.
45. St.Cyr JA, Fullerton DA: Successful repair of a pseudoaneurysm, originating from a true left ventricular aneurysm. Am Heart Jour 124(5):1381, 1992.
46. DeMarco C, Alonso K, Nardi C, Pontiggio P, Mathe G, Zablow A, St.Cyr J, Shecterle L: Hyperthermia: An effective AIDS treatment. PWA Coalition Newsline 86:17-21, 1993.
47. Irwin E, Clack R, Lang G, St.Cyr J, Runge W, Foker J, Bianco R: Long term evaluation of prosthetic mitral valves in sheep. J Invest Surg 6(2):133, 1993.
48. Fullerton DA, Kirson L, St.Cyr JA, Kinnard T, Whitman GJR: Influence of hydrogen ion concentration versus carbon dioxide tension on pulmonary vascular resistance after cardiac operation. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 106(3):528, 1993.
49. Fullerton DA, Kirson LE, St.Cyr JA, Albert JD, Whitman GJR: The influence of respiratory acid-base status of adult pulmonary vascular resistance before and after cardiopulmonary bypass. Chest 103(4):1091, 1993.
50. Esper E, Krabill KA, St.Cyr JA, Patton C, Foker JE: Repair of multiple mycotic aortic aneurysms in a young infant with reviewof the literature. J Ped Surg 28(12):1553, 1993.
51. St.Cyr JA: US Patent, “Suture Removal Device,” #5250052, 1993.
52. St.Cyr JA: Who’s Who of American Inventors, 1994-95 edition, page 142, 1994.
53. St.Cyr JA, Shecterle LM: Low flow extracorporeal hyperthrmia treatment in HIV infected patients with Kaposi's Sarcoma, Phase I clinical protocol, copyrighted 1993, 1996.
54. Fullerton DA, St.Cyr JA, Albert JA, Grover FL: Hemodynamic advantages of left atrial epinephrine administration after cardiac operations. Ann Thorac Surg 56(6):1263, 1993.
55. Shecterle LM, St.Cyr JA: Does hyperthermia have a therapeutic role in HIV disease? J Minnesota Acad Sciences 58(2):27-30, 1994.
56. Shecterle L, St.Cyr J: Extracorporeal whole body hyperthermia as a treatment option in HIV/AIDS disease, "Low flow technique," Feasibility clinical study, clinical instruction manual, Copyright-Organetics, Ltd., 1994.
57. St. Cyr JA, Fullerton DA, Zamora M, Hopeman AR: Tracheobranchial disruption: postoperative management with jet ventilation to minimize airway pressure. J Cardiovasc Surg 35(1):79-81, 1994.
58. Fullerton DA, St. Cyr JA, Fall SM, Whitman GJ: Protection of the patent internal mammary artery by-pass graft from subsequent sternotomy. J Cardiovasc Surg 35(6):499-501, 1994.
59. Fullerton DA, Kirson LE, St.Cyr JA, Albert JD, Whitman GJR. The influence of respiratory acid-base status on adult pulmonary vascular resistance before and after cardiopulmonary bypass. Year book of Critical Care Medicine, Rogers M (ed.), Mosby Year Book, Inc., Chicago, Il, 1994.
60. St.Cyr JA, Shecterle LM: Effects of hypoxia on pulmonary microvascular permeabilibty in the isolated adult rabbit lung. J Biomed Sci 2(1):70-76, 1995.
61. Shecterle LM, Gasper P, St.Cyr JA: Current and future prospects of whole body hyperthermia for deactivation of HIV. J AIDS Patient Care 9(2):85, 1995.
62. Shecterle LM, Kelly T, St.Cyr JA: Therapy with extracorporeal whole body hyperthermia. Abstract, Serono Symposia: Idea to product. November, 1994, Washington, D.C., Abstract booklet.
63. Shecterle LM, Kelly T, Zablow A, St.Cyr JA: Altered lipid metabolism with hyperthermia. FASEB Journal 9(4):A646, 1995.
64. Shecterle LM, Gasper PW, St.Cyr JA: Hyperthermia as a potential treatment in HIV disease. Alternative Medicine Journal 2(3):28-32, 1995.
65. Shecterle LM, St.Cyr JA: Letter to the editor, Localized or systematic in vivo heat-inactivation of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV); a mathematical analysis. Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes and Human Retrovirology 10(3):391, 1995.
66. Shecterle LM, St.Cyr JA: Rate of temperature rise using a hot air whole body hyperthermia device. Southern Med Journal 88(10): PS142, PS143, 1995.
67. Shecterle LM, Gasper PW, St.Cyr JA: Potential role of using whole body hyperthermia to treat Lyme disease. Southern Med Journal, 88(10): PS142, 1995.
68. Shecterle LM, Kelly T, St.Cyr JA: Canine Experimentation with low flow extracorporeal whole body hyperthermia. Southern Med Journal 88(10): PS143, 1995.
69. Shecterle LM, Gasper PW, St.Cyr JA: Could whole body hyperthermia have a role in the treatment of Lyme disease? Alternative Medicine Journal 2(4):19-20, 1995.
70. Shecterle LM, St.Cyr JA: Whole Body Hyperthermia as a Potential Therapeutic Option, Invited submission. Cancer Biotherapy 10(4):253-256, 1995.
71. Zablow A, Dorian R, Kelly T, St. Cyr JA: Feasibility trial using extracorporeal whole body hyperthermia in AIDS patients. J Investigative Medicine 44(1):192A, 1996.
72. Henry K,Erice A, Balfour H, Beatty C, St. Cyr JA: Acute effects of whole body hyperthermia on plasma HIV-RNA levels. Third Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections, Washington, DC, p. 26 Abstr 373, 1996.
73. Shecterle LM, Myers R, Holton M, Kelly T, Zablow A, St.Cyr JA: Inducing whole body hyperthermia using a new extracorporeal device. Hyperthermic Oncology 1996, Vol. 1:261, 1996.
74. St.Cyr, JA: Medical Minute....Hyperthermia. Medcorp News 5(second quarter):2, 1996.
75. Fullerton DA, McIntyre RC, Kirson LE, St.Cyr JA, Whitman GJR, Grover FL: Impact of respiratory acid-base status in patients with pulmonary hypertension. Ann Thorac Surg 61:696-701, 1996.
76. St.Cyr JA, Kelly T, Shecterle LM: Cranial venous effluent temperature assessment during extracorporeal whole body hyperthermia. FASEB Journal 10(3):A118, 1996.
77. Shecterle LM, Kelly T, Dorian R, St.Cyr JA: Maintenance of renal and hepatic function with dopamine during and following extracorporeal whole body hyperthermia. FASEB Journal 10(3):A119, 1996.
78. Shecterle LM, Kelly T, St.Cyr JA: Letter to the Editor, Safe and efficient method of inducing whole body hyperthermia. International Journal of Hyperthermia 12(4):569-571, 1996.
79. St.Cyr JA, Kelly T, Shecterle LM: Whole Body Extracorporeal Low Flow Hyperthermia in a Canine Model. J Extracorporeal Technology 28(3):140-146, 1996.
80. Shecterle LM, Myers R, Holton M, Kelly T, Zablow A, St.Cyr JA: Inducing whole body hyperthermia using a new extracorporeal device. Hyperthermic Oncology 1996, Vol. 2:275-277, 1996.
81. Zablow A, Dorian R, Myers R, Holton M, Kelly T, Shecterle L, St.Cyr J: Use of low flow extracorporeal whole body hyperthermia in the treatment of HIV disease, a feasibility study. Southern Med J 89(10):S150-51, 1996.
82. Shecterle LM, St.Cyr JA: The effects of radiant rewarming on pH (corrected vs uncorrected) in severely hypothermic canines. FASEB Journal 2:A526, 1997.
83. Shecterle LM, Kelly T, St.Cyr JA: Response, Letter to the Editor, “Safe and efficient method for inducing whole body hyperthermia.” International J Hyperthermia 13(3):339-340, 1997.
84. Shecterle LM, St.Cyr JA: A further comment on alternative HIV therapies. The Scientist 11(9):10, 1997.
85. Zablow A, Shecterle L, Dorian R, Kelly T, Fletcher S, Forman M, Sanfilippo L, St.Cyr J: Extracorporeal whole body hyperthermia treatment in HIV patients, a feasibility study. Int J Hyperthermia 13(6):577-586, 1997.
86. Shecterle LM, St.Cyr JA: Hyperthermia in Medicine. Proc 4th Int Symposim on Biol Closed Elect Circuits, pp 286-289, 1997.
87. Shecterle LM, Wetherall NT, St.Cyr JA: Hyperthermia alters HIV kinetics, Results of a study. Alternative Therapies in Clinical Practice 4(5):162-164, 1997.
88. Shecterle LM, St.Cyr JA: Twelve month follow up in advanced HIV patients treated with whole body hyperthermia. Onkologie, J of Oncology 29(suppl 4a):12, 1997.
89. Shecterle LM, Wetherall NT, St.Cyr JA: Hyperthermia affects complement levels. J Investigative Medicine 46(1):50A, 1997.
90. Shecterle LM, St.Cyr JA: Potential resolution of Zidovudine (AZT) anemia. J Investigative Medicine 46(1):65A, 1997.
91. Shecterle,LM, St.Cyr JA: Radiant rewarming for hypothermia: pilot canine study model. Journal Minnesota Academy of Science 62(1):12-16, 1997.
92. Shecterle LM, St.Cyr JA: US Patent, “Double Layer Prophylactic Incorporating Pharmacological Fluid and Spiral Barrier Layer,” #5623945, 1997.
93. Myers R, Holton M, Kelly T, St.Cyr J, Dorian R, Cavanaugh L: The use of extra corporeal whole body hyperthermia in HIV/AIDS patients. Abstract, AMSECT meeting, 1998.
94. Shecterle LM, Clark L, St.Cyr JA: Metastatic prostate cancer treated with whole body hyperthermia: a case report. J Investigative Medicine 46(3):242A, 1998.
95. Zablow A, Shecterle LN, Kelly T, St.Cyr JA: Response to the letter to the Editor:Hyperthermia and AIDS: a Critical Review. Int J Hyperthermia 14(4):419, 1998.
96. St.Cyr J, Wetherall, N, Wernes L, Shecterle L, Blick G, Greiger P: HIV is heat sensitive In Vitro. FASEB Journal 47(4):210A, 1999.
97. Rakow N, Nelson D, Boldt C, Pfenning K, McClay C, Waskiewicz J, Shecterle L, St.Cyr J: Chronic orthotopic aortic valve implantation model. Proceedings from the World Symposium on Heart Valve Disease. London, UK, page 188, 1999.
98. Shecterle L, Zablow A, Kelly T, St.Cyr J: Abnormal cervical histopathology reversed with whole body hyperthermia. FASEB Journal 47(4):208A, 1999.
99. Shecterle LM, St.Cyr JA: Response to a Letter to the Editor, “More on Hepatitis C,” The Scientists 13(11):12, 1999.
100. St.Cyr JA, Rakow NJ, Nelson DA, Pfenning KA, Boldt CW, McClay CB: Chronic model for aortic valve replacement. Medtronic’s, 10th Annual Science and Technology Conference, Abstract booklet, page 18, 1999.
101. Shecterle LM, Wetherall NT, St.Cyr JA: Effects on C3 and CH50 levels during and following extracorporeal whole body hyperthermia. J Extracorporeal Technology 31(4):191-4,1999.
102. Rakow N, Nelson D, Boldt C, Pfenning K, McClay C, Waskiewicz J, Shecterle L, St.Cyr J: Chronic orthotopic aortic valve implantation model. J Heart Valve Disease 9(6):822-8, 2000.
103. Shecterle LM, St.Cyr JA: Reversal of cervical dysplasia with hyperthermia. Letter to the Editor.
International J Hyperthermia 16(5):443-444, 2000.
104. Shecterle L, Rakow N, Waskiewicz J, Nelson D, Boldt C, St.Cyr J: Dobutamine stress evaluation of the Medtronic Advantage aortic prosthesis. FASEB Journal 14(4):A154. 2000.
105. Shecterle L, Holton M, Myers R, Zablow A, St.Cyr J: Delay in normalization of hematologic parameters following extracorporeal whole body hyperthermia. FASEB Journal 14(4):A87, 2000.
106. Vance R, Einzig S, Kreisler K, Shecterle L, St.Cyr J: D-Ribose maintains ejection fraction following aortic valve surgery. FASEB Journal 14(4):A419, 2000.
107. St.Cyr J, Johnson C: Composition for increasing energy in vivo. Patent #6159942, 2000.
108. Butler T, St.Cyr J: Use of ribose to prevent cramping and soreness in muscles. Patent #6159943, 2000.
109. Shecterle L, Grangaard R, Hudak J, Rakow N, Nelson D, St.Cyr J: Anesthetic management in sheep undergoing prosthetic valve implantation. FASEB Journal 15(5), Part 2:A1137, 2001.
110. Seifert JG, Frelich A, St.Cyr J: The toxicological effects of 14 days of ribose ingestion. FASEB Journal 15(5), Part 1:B392, 2001.
111. Illien S, Omran H, Mac Carter D, St.Cyr J: Ribose improves myocardial function in
congestive heart failure. FASEB Journal 15(5), Part 2:A1142, 2001.
112. Illien S, Omran H, Mac Carter D, St.Cyr J: Ribose improves myocardial function and quality of life in congestive heart failure patients. J Mol Cell Cardiol 33(6):A173, 2001.
113. Ericson D, Karnicki K, Shecterle LM, St.Cyr J, Rao G: Viacyte enhances functional parameters in stored platelets. Blood (suppl) 98(11):4057 (abst 104B), 2001.
114. Sawada S, St.Cyr J, Johnson CA: Method for determining viability of a myocardial
segment, #6339716, 2001.
115. St.Cyr J, Johnson C, Mac Carter D, Sawada S: Method for raising the hypoxic threshold, patent, #6218366, 2001.
116. Ericson D, Shecterle LM, St.Cyr J: D-Ribose maintains spermatocyte motility- a case report. FASEB journal 16(5), Part II:A781,2002.
117. Ericson D, St.Cyr J: Ehanced platelet function and extended eight day storage using new platelet preservative solution. Vox Sang 83 (Suppl 2): Abstr #023, page 9, 2002.
118. Ericson D, Karnicki K, Johnson C, St.Cyr J, Rao GHR: A new platelet preservative. Platelets 13(7): 431-32, 2002.
119. St.Cyr J, Johnson C, Hagerman S, Vasquez L, Butler T: Compositions for increasing athletic performance in mammals, Patent #6429198, 2002.
120. Rakow N, Nelson D, McClay C, Rose R, Leuer L, Boldt C, Shecterle L, St.Cyr J: Assessment of the Medtronic Advantage™ Aortic Valve Prosthesis. JHVD 11(6):851-856, 2002.
121. Wilson R, Johnson C, Mac Carter D, St.Cyr J: Ribose enhances the identification of hibernating myocardium. Heart Drug 3(1):61-2, 2003.
122. Shecterle L, Browdie D, St.Cyr J: Non-gluteraldehyde surgical adhesive. FASEB Journal 17(5):A937, 2003.
123. Pauly D, Johnson C, St.Cyr J: The role of ribose in cardiovascular disease. Med Hypoth 60(2):149-151, 2003.
124. Rakow N, Grangaard R, Allen N, Shecterle L, St.Cyr J: Aortic root replacement model in adult sheep. Medtronic’s Second Animal Model symposium, Page 11, 2003.
125. Fernholz KM, Seifert JG, Shecterle LM, St.Cyr JA: RiboGro enhances rooting development. J MN Acad Sci 67(1):29, 2003.
126. Omran H, Illien S, MacCarter D, St.Cyr J, Luderitz B: D-ribose improves diastolic function and quality of life in congestive heart failure patients: a prospective feasibility study. Eur J Heart Fail 5(5):615-9, 2003.
127. Butler T, St.Cyr J, Johnson C: Method for treating acute mountain sickness, Patent #6511964, 2003.
128. Ericson D, Lien S, Morari F, St.Cyr J, Adcock D: Ribose preserves aggregation in apheresis platelets. Blood 102(11):p63B, 2003.
129. Karnicki K, Johnson C, St.Cyr J, Ericson D, Rao G: Platelet storage solution improves the in vitro function of preserved platelet concentrates. Vox Sanguinis 85(4):262-266, 2003.
130. Percival S, Henken R, St.Cyr J, Johnson C, Butler T: Compositions for enhancing the immune response, Patent #6663859, 2003.
131. St.Cyr J, Johnson C: Compositions for increasing energy in vivo, Patent #6534480, 2003.
132. St.Cyr JA, Holton JM, Kelly TC, Shecterle LM: Dual lumen adjustable length cannulae for liquid perfusion or lavage, Patent #6692473, 2004.
133. Shecterle LM, Nelson D, Billstrom T, Passenheim J, Lieb C, Rakow N, St.Cyr J: Platelet gel/felt aids in hemostasis in total aortic root replacement in adult sheep. FASEB journal 18(5), Part II:A1302, 2004.
134. Falkner P, Millner H, Wahlberg P, Nelson D, Billstrom T, Shecterle L, Rakow N, Lieb C, St.Cyr J: Correlation of pre-operative and intra-operative echocardiographic assessment of the aortic valve annulus in adult sheep. FASEB journal 18(5), Part II:A1303, 2004.
135. Dodd S, Johnson C, Fernholz K, St.Cyr: The role of ribose in human skeletal muscle metabolism. Medical Hypotheses 62(5):819-824, 2004.
136. Omran H, Mac Carter D, St.Cyr J, Luderitz B: D-ribose aids congestive heart failure patients. Experimental and Clinical Cardiology 9(2):117-118, 2004.
137. Ericson D, St. Cyr J: Compositions for the storage of platelets, patent #6790603, 2004.
138. Falkner P, Millner H, Wahlberg P, Nelson D, Billstrom T, Shecterle L, Rakow N, Lieb C, St.Cyr J: Correlation of pre-operative and intra-operative echocardiographic assessments of the aortic valve annulus in adult sheep. 23rd Annual Scientific and Technology conference, Medtronic, Inc. , Proceedings, p. 335, 2004.
139. Nelson D, Rakow N, Falkner P, Lieb C, Billstrom T, Grangaard R, Hammargren J, Alfson L, Shecterle L, St.Cyr J: Chronic orthotopic total aortic root replacement sheep model. 23rd Annual Scientific and Technology Conference, Medtronic, Inc., Proceedings, p. 305, 2004.
140. Perkowski D, Wagner S, Marcus, A, St.Cyr J: Ribose enhances ventricular function following off pump coronary artery bypass surgery. 2nd place prize, Proceedings from the Scripps Natural Supplement Conference, La Hoya, CA, Jan, 2005.
141. St.Cyr JA, Passwater R: Interview with Dr. Passwater. Interview Vitamin Connection: Ribose. Whole Foods Magazine, pp.45-47, 2005.
142. Perkowski D, Wagner S, Marcus A, Johnson C, St.Cyr J: Ribose enhances ventricular function following off pump coronary artery bypass surgery. Proceedings from New Era Cardiac Care 2005, p. 52, 2005.
143. Alfson L, Rakow N, Nelson D, Wahlberg P, Shecterle L, St.Cyr JA: Novel Chest Tube Circuitry. FASEB J (Part 1) 19(4):A636, 2005.
144. Perkowski D, Wagner S, Marcus A, St.Cyr J: Pre-surgical loading of oral D-Ribose improves cardiac index in patients undergoing “off” pump coronary artery revascularization. FASEB J (Part 1) 19(4):A695, 2005.
145. Sharma R, Munger M, Litwin S, Vardeny O, MacCarter D, St.Cyr J: D-ribose improves Doppler TEI myocardial performance index and maximal exercise capacity in stage C heart failure. JMCC 38(5):853, 2005.
146. Vijay N, MacCarter D, Washam M, St.Cyr J: Ventilatory efficiency improves with D-ribose in congestive heart failure. JMCC 38(5):820, 2005.
147. Perkowski D, Wagner S, Marcus A, St.Cyr J: Ribose enhances ventricular function following off pump coronary artery bypass surgery. J Altern & Compl Med 11(4): 745, 2005.
148. Lemmon J, Nelson D, Rakow N, Barka N, Allen N, St.Cyr J: Transcatheter percutaneous pulmonary valve implantation in adult sheep: Model development. Proceedings from Medtronic’s 2nd Animal Model Symposium, June, 2005.
149. Lemmon J, Nelson D, Rakow N, Barka N, Allen N, St.Cyr J: Transcatheter percutaneous pulmonary valve implantation in adult sheep: model development. Proceedings from the third biennial meeting of The Society for Heart Valve Disease, abstract # P134, p335, 2005.
150. Falkner P, Millner H, Nelson D, Rakow N, Shecterle LM, St.Cyr JA: Transthoracic echocradiographic technique for aortic valve annular determination in adult sheep undergoing prosthetic valve implantation. OJVR 9(2):83-94, 2005.
151. Vijay N, Mac Carter D, Washam M, Munger M, St.Cyr J: D-ribose improves ventilatory efficiency in congestive heart failure patients (NYHA classes II-IV). J Card Fail 11(6):abst 019,S95, 2005.
152. Johnson C, St.Cyr J: Letter to the Editor. Ribose preserves ventricular function following aortic valve surgery. Internet J of Thor and CV Surg, 7(2): Letter to the Editor, 2005.
153. Johnson C, Mac Carter D, St.Cyr J: Letter to the Editor. Recovery of depressed myocardial energy levels. Internet J of C-V Res, 2(2): Letter to the Editor, 2005.
154. Johnson C, St.Cyr J: Letter to the Editor. Ribose preserves ventricular function following aortic valve surgery. Internet J of C-V Res, 2(2): Letter to the Editor, 2005.
155. Alfson L, Rakow N, Nelson D, Shecterle L, St.Cyr J: Chest tube drainage circuitry in mammals. Vet Surg 34(5):537, 2005.
156. Shecterle LM, St.Cyr JA: It’s Payback Time, Letter to the editor, Phi Kappa Phi Forum, Winter/Spring, 86(1):40, 2005-06.
157. Shecterle LM, St.Cyr JA: A novel therapeutic approach to advanced lung cancer. The Int J Oncol 3(1), 2005.
158. St.Cyr JA: Corvalen M-Your natural supplement for restoring energy. NFA Fibromyalgia Online, 5(16): 2005.
159. St.Cyr J: Condition Specific Nutrition: CORvalen M. Total Health, 27(5):27, 2005.
160. Perkowski D, Wagner S, Marcus A, St.Cyr J: D-ribose improves cardiac index in patients undergoing “off” pump coronary artery revascularization. Proceedings of the Am Thor Soc, 3 (Abstract issue):A651, 2006.
161. Vijay N, Mac Carter D, Washam M, St.Cyr J: D-ribose benefits low level exercise in advanced class CHF patients. J Card Fail 12(6), Suppl: #401,S122, 2006.
162. Shecterle LM, Vertress, R, Zwischenberger J, St.Cyr JA: Hyperthermia aids patients with advanced lung cancer, editorial. Society for Thermal Medicine, 2006 Annual Meeting Program and Abstract Proceedings, p. 56, 2006.
163. Rakow N, Nelson D, Falkner P, Wahlberg P, Grangaard R, Capps M, Billstrom T, Shecterle LM, St. Cyr JA: Orthotopic total aortic root replacement model in adult sheep. J Invest Surg 20(1):55-59, 2007.
164. Teitelbaum JE, Johnson C, St.Cyr JA: The use of D-ribose in chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia: a pilot study. J Alt & Comp Med 12(9):857-862, 2006.
165. Griffiths JC, Borzelleca JL, St.Cyr J: Sub-chronic (13 week) oral toxicity study with D-ribose in Wistar rats. J Food and Chem Tox 45(1):144-152, 2007.
166. Griffiths JC, Borzelleca JL, St.Cyr J: Lack of oral embryotoxicity/teratogenicity with D-ribose in Wistar rats. J Food and Chem Tox 45(3):388-395, 2007.
167. Perkowski D, Wagner S, Marcus A, St.Cyr J: D-ribose improves cardiac indices in patients undergoing “off” pump coronary arterial revascularization. J Surg Res 137(2):295, 2007.
168. Teitelbaum J, St.Cyr J, Johnson C: Effective treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia with D-ribose. Syllabus, International Association for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (IACFS/ME) meeting, fatigue section, 2007.
169. Redmond J, Christiansen D, Bergin C, Leuer L, Ryan T, St.Cyr J, Rakow N, Barka N, Billstrom T: In-vivo motion of mitral valve annuloplasty devices. Proceedings from Medtronic, Inc.’s 25th Annual S&T Conference, 2006.
170. Griffiths J, St.Cyr J: D-ribose has non-significant toxicity in both short and long term supplementation. The Toxicologist 96(S-1):p. 299, 2007.
171. Borel M, Calmon E, Bezivin C, Pletsch S, St.CyrJ: D-ribose enhances basal and mitochrondrial respiratory rates in human dermal fibroblasts. FASEB journal, 21(6):A835, 2007.
172. Perkowski D, Wagner S, St.Cyr J: D-ribose benefits “off” pump coronary artery bypass revascularization. J Card Surg 22(4):370-371, 2007.
173. Rakow N, Barka N, Nelson D, Allen N, Gringaard R, Falkner P, Wahlberg P, Lemmon J, Phillips L, Billstrom T, Hill A, Shecterle L, St.Cyr J: Right ventricular outflow tract reconstruction model in adult sheep for placement of the Melody transcatheter pulmonary valve. J Invest Surg 20(3):187-193, 2007.
174. Redmond J, Christiansen D, Bergin C, Ryan T, Rakow N, Barka N, St.Cyr J, Grossi E: In vivo motion of mitral valve annuloplasty devices. The Society for Heart Valve Disease, 4th Biennial Meeting, June 2007, abstract #13.
175. Redmond J, Christiansen D, Bergin C, Leuer L, Ryan T, Rakow N, Barka N, Billstrom T, Shecterle L, St.Cyr J, Grossi E. Differences in mitral valve annular function under full and partial ring annuloplasty. J Heart Disease 5(1):abst #615, p 154m 2007, 13th World Congress on Heart Disease.
176. Perkowski D, Wagner S, Marcus A, St.Cyr J: D-ribose and “off” pump coronary artery bypass revascularization aids in cardiac indices following acute myocardial infarction. J Heart Disease 5(1):abst #366, p 92, 2007, 13th World Congress on Heart Disease.
177. Lamberts RR, Caldenhoven E, Lansink M, Witte G, St.Cyr JA, Stienen GJM: D-ribose/folic acid aids right ventricular diastolic function in induced pulmonary hypertension. J Heart Disease 5(1):abst #255, p 64, 2007, 13th World Congress on Heart Disease.
178. Lamberts RR, Caldenhoven E, Lansink M, Witte G, Vaessen RJ, St.Cyr JA, Stienen GJM. Preservation of diastolic function in monocrotaline-induced right ventricular hypertrophy. Am J Physiol: Heart Circ Physiol 102(1):19-27, 2007.
179. MacCarter D, Shecterle LM, St.Cyr JA. D-Ribose benefits COPD. Internet J Pulm Med 7(2), 2007.
180. MacCarter D, Miller F, Sierminski H, St.Cyr J, Vijay N. VV optimization improves breathing and oxygen uptake efficiency. J Card Fail 13(6): page S188, 2007.
181. MacCarter D, Vijay N, Sierminski H, Anderson S, St.Cyr J. Muti-Parameter Index (MPI), Sub-Maximal heart and lung based risk scores for heart disease. J Card Fail 13(6):page S188, 2007.
182. Redmond J, Christiansen D, Bergin C, Leur L, Ryan T, Rakow N, Barka N, Billstrom T, Shecterle L, St.Cyr J. Differences in mitral valve annular function under full and partial ring annuloplasty. Recent Advances in Cardiovascualr Disease. Proceedings of the 13th World Congress on Heart Failure. Medimond Publishing, Bologna, Italy, pp 457-460 (H728C0309), 2008.
183. Redmond J, Christiansen D, Bergin C, Leuer L, Ryan T, Rakow N, Barka N, Billstrom T, St.Cyr JA, Shecterle LM, Grossi E. In-vivo motion of mitral valve annuloplasty devices. JHVD 17(1):110-118, 2008.
184. St.Cyr JA. Energy for the heart: D-ribose supplementation can boost and restore myocardial metabolism. Advances in Healthy Aging 3(4):47-48, 2007.
185. Vijay N, MacCarter D, Shecterle LM, St.Cyr JA. Letter to the Editor. D-ribose benefits heart failure patients. J Med Food 11(1):199-200, 2008.
186. Fullerton DA, St.Cyr JA. Letter to the Editor. Mixed venous oxygen saturation in the diagnosis of cardiac tamponade. J Card Surg 23(2):180-181, 2008.
187. Perkowski D, Wagner S, St.Cyr J. D-ribose and “off” pump coronary artery bypass revascularization aids cardiac indices following acute myocardial infarction. Proceedings from the 11th Annual New Era Cardiac Care: Innovation and Technology. San Diego, 2008.
188. Fenstad ER, Gazal O, Shecterle LM, St.Cyr JA, Seifert JG. Dose effects of D-ribose on glucose and purine metabolites. The Internet Journal of Nutrition and Wellness 5(1), 2008.
189. Sperduto CM, St.Cyr J, Papermaster Bender G, Sperduto P. A prospective randomized clinical trial of ribose in patients with advanced cancer: An analysis of oxygen saturation and fatigue. Oncology 22(4), supplement 1:p21, 2008.
190. Perkowski DJ, Wagner SL, St.Cyr JA. D-ribose improves cardiac index in patients undergoing “off” pump coronary artery revascularization. JMCC 44(6, Supplement )1:S5-6, 2008.
191. Seifert J, Frelich A, Shecterle L, St.Cyr J. Assessment of hematological and biochemical parameters with extended D-ribose ingestion. J Int Soc Sports Nutr 5(1):13, 2008.
192. Freeman ML, Mertens-Talcott S, St.Cyr J, Percival SS. Ribose enhances retinoic acid-induced differentiation of HL-60 cells. Nutr Res 28(11):775-782, 2008.
193. Herrick J, St.Cyr J. Ribose in the Heart. J Dietary Supplements 5(2):213-217, 2008.
194. Shecterle L, Kasubick R, St.Cyr J. D-ribose benefits Restless Legs Syndrome. J Alt & Comp Med 14(9):1156-66, 2008.
195. St.Cyr JA, Schneider JR. Letter to the Editor. A Sugar that benefits Failing Hearts. Internat J Card 131(3):398, 2009.
196. MacCarter D, Flannigan R, Washam M, Shecterle LM, St.Cyr J. D-ribose improves fatigue in adults. J Alt & Comp Med 15(7):812, 2009.
197. Sawada SG, Lewis S, Kovacs R, Khouri S, Gradus-Pizlo I, St.Cyr J, Feigenbaum H. Evaluation of the anti-ischmic effects of D-ribose during dobutamine stress echocardiography: a pilot study. Cardiovasc Ultrasound 7(5):7120-7, 2009.
198. Herrick J, Shecterle LM, St.Cyr JA. D-ribose–an additive with caffeine. Medical Hypotheses 72(5):499-500, 2009.
199. Butler T, St.Cyr J, Johnson C. Composition methods for improving cardiovascular function. Patent, #7553817, 2009.
200. Wagner S, Herrick J, Shecterle LM, st.Cyr JA. D-ribose, A metabolic substrate for congestive heart failure. Prog Cardiovasc Nurs 24:59-60, 2009.
201. Seifert JG, Subudhi AW, Fu MX, Riska KL, John JL, Shecterle LM, St.Cyr JA. The role of ribose on oxidative stress during hypoxic stress: A pilot study. J Med Food 12(3):690-693, 2009.
202. MacCarter D, Vijay N, Washam M, Shecterle LM, Sierminski H, St.Cyr JA: Letter to the Editor. D-ribose Aids Advanced Ischemic Heart Failure Patients. Internat J Card, 137(1):79-80, 2009.
203. Kopcak M, Leet C, Rakow N, Barka N, St.Cyr J. Dual arterial cannulation for aortic surgical procedures in adult sheep. 28th Annual Science and Technology Conference, Medtronic Inc., 2009.
204. Shecterle LM, St.Cyr JA. Dermal benefits of topical D-ribose. Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigated Dermatology, 2:151-152, 2009.
205. Wagner S, Shecterle L, St.Cyr J. A simple 5-carbon sugar which has potential as a metabolic substrate for congestive heart failure. Proceedings from the 8th International Congress on Coronary Artery Disease: From prevention to intervention. Abstract #1152, 2009.
206. Perkowski D, Wagner S, Shecterle L, St.Cyr J. Off-pump coronary artery bypass with a metabolically directed protocol with D-ribose. Proceedings from the 8th International Congress on Coronary Artery Disease: From prevention to intervention. Abstract #1153, 2009.
207. Flanigan R, MacCarter D, Shecterle L, St.Cyr J. D-ribose aids fatigue in aging adults. Letter to the Editor. J Alt & Comp Med;16(5):529-530, 2010.
208. Brookman R, St.Cyr J. Metabolic supplementation with enhanced external counterpulsation improves myocardial function in acquired cardiomyopathy: A case report. J Alt & Comp Med 16(3):323-325, 2010.
209. Wagner SL, Schneider JR, St.Cyr JA, Perkowski DJ. A metabolic approach for “off pump” coronary artery bypass. Proceedings from the American College of Surgeons, Southern California Chapter meeting, 2010.
210. St.Cyr J, Ericson D, Johnson C. Rejuvenation of stored blood, Patent USP7687468, 2010.
211. Shecterle LM, Terry KR, St.Cyr JA. The patented uses of D-ribose in cardiovascular diseases.
Recent Pat Cardiovasc Drug Dis. 5(2):138-42, 2010.
212. Shecterle L, St.Cyr J. Letter to the Editor. Nutraceuticals aid dermal fibroblasts. The Internet Journal of Nutrition and Wellness 9(2), 2010.
213. Shecterle LM, St.Cyr JA. Case Report. Visual success following complications from multiple retinal detachments. The Internet Journal of Ophthalmology and Visual Science 7(2), 2010.
214. Shecterle LM, St.Cyr JA. High strength biocompatible hemostatic tissue adhesive. Proceedings from the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) symposium, “Use of advanced technologies and new procedures in medical field operations,” Essen, Germany; p25, 2010.
215. Kocheril A, St.Cyr JA, MacCarter D. The importance of cardiopulmonary exercise testing. Eur Heart J, E-letter online, May 14, 2010.
216. Kopcak M, Barka N, Rakow N, Leet C, Shecterle L, St.Cyr J. Dual arterial cannulation for aortic surgical procedures in adult sheep. Eur Surg Res 45(1): 9-12, 2010.
217. Seifert J, Shecterle L, St.Cyr J. Supplements for exercise. Commentary. J Dietary Supplements 7(4):414-416, 2010.
218. MacCarter D, Kocheril A, Flanigan R, St.Cyr J. Assessing diastolic dysfunction. Letter to the Editor. Internat J Card 145(3):610, 2010.
219. Barka N, Kopcak M, Kelly T, Schendel M, Hill A, Grangaard R, Allen N, Shecterle L, St.Cyr J. Pressure load sensing assessments of the right ventricular outflow tract and main pulmonary artery. Surgical Technique. J Invest Surg 24(2):77-80, 2010.
220. Shecterle LM, St.Cyr JA. Metabolic energy changes during exercise in equines. Veterinary Medicine: Research and Report 2010(1):1-2, 2010.
221. Shecterle LM, Wagner S, St.Cyr JA. A sugar for congestive heart failure patients. Ther Adv Cardiovasc Dis 5(2):95-97, 2011.
222. Perkowski D, Wagner S, Schneider JR, St.Cyr JA. A targeted metabolic protocol with D-ribose for off pump coronary artery bypass procedures: A retrospective analysis. Ther Adv Cardiovasc Dis 5(4):185-192, 2011.
223. Foker J, Berry J, Harvey B, Befera N, Tveter K, St.Cyr J, Bianco R. Heart failure is initiated by and progresses because of normal responses of energy metabolism to stress. Circ Res , 2011.
224. Rakow N, Barka N, Gerhart R, Rothstein P, Green M, Schu C, Grassl E, St.Cyr JA, Kopcak MW, Jr. Chronic aortic root pressure-loading assessment model. J Invest Surg 25(2):137, 2012.
225. Shecterle LM, St.Cyr JA. Chapter 11; Myocardial Ischemia: Alterations in myocardial cellular energy and diastolic function, a potential role for D-ribose. In: Novel Strategies in Ischemia Heart Disease. Lakshmanadoss U(Ed). InTech, Croatia. 219-228, 2012.
226. Addis P, Shecterle LM, St.Cyr JA. Cellular protection during oxidative stress: a potential role for D-ribose and antioxidants. Journal of Dietary Supplements 9(3):178-182, 2012.
227. Holsworth R, Shecterle L, St.Cyr J, Sloop G. Letter to the Editor. Importance of monitoring blood viscosity during cardiopulmonary bypass. Perfusion 28(1):91-2, 2013.
228. Seifert JG, McNair M, DeClercq P, St.Cyr JA. A heat and moisture mask attenuates cardiovascular stress during cold air exposure. Ther Adv Cardiovasc Dis 7(3):123-129, 2013.
229. Holsworth R, Cho Y, Weidman J, Sloop G, St.Cyr, J. Cardiovascular benefits of phlebotomy: Relationship to changes in hemorheological variables. Perfusion 29(2):102-116, 2014.
230. St.Cyr JA, Khankari R, Addis PB. Compositions and methods for feeding poultry, USP8741854, 2014.
231. Shecterle LM, St.Cyr JA. Editorial: A potential role of D-ribose for myocardial diastolic dysfunction. J Card & Therapy 1(1):1-2, 2014.
232. Barka N, Grassl E, Phillips L, St.Cyr JA. Letter to the Editor. Anomalous right coronary arterial-aortic fistula in an adult sheep. Vet Surg 434(7):895-896, 2014.
233. Choudhuri I, MacCarter D, Shaw R, Anderson S, St. Cyr JA, Niazi I. Clinical feasibility of exercise-based A-V interval optimization for cardiac resynchronization: A pilot study. Pacing Clin Electrophysiol 37(11):1499-1509, 2014.
234. St.Cyr JA, Ericson DG, Johnson CA. Methods for rejuvenating, USP8759315, 2014.
235. Verlaan G, St.Cyr JA. Method and compositions for improving pulmonary hypertension, USP8835396, 2014.
236. Sloop G, Holsworth RE, Weidman JJ, St.Cyr JA. The role of chronic hyperviscosity in vascular disease. Ther Adv Cardiovasc Dis 9(1):19-25, 2015.
237. Seifert JG, Frost J, ST.Cyr JA. The influence of a heat and moisture exchange mask on sprint performance in the cold. Int J Sports Physiol and Performance, 2014.
238. Sloop G, Weidman J, St.Cyr JA. Perspective: The failure of cholesteryl ester transfer protein inhibitors: is their failure due to increased blood viscosity? Ther Adv Cardiovasc Dis 9(2):32-35, 2015.
239. Rakow N, Barka N, Gerhart R, Grassl E, Green M, Rothstein P, Schu C, Kopcak M, Shecterle L, St.Cyr J. Chronic aortic root pressure-loading assessment model. Ther Adv Cardiovasc Dis 9(2):40-44, 2015.
240. Bayram M, St.Cyr J, Abraham W. D-ribose aids heart failure patients with preserved ejection fraction and diastolic dysfunction: A pilot study. Ther Adv Cardiovasc Dis 9:56-65, 2015.
241. Sloop G, Weidman J, Shecterle L, St.Cyr JA. The interplay of aging, aortic stiffness and blood viscosity in atherogenesis. J Card & Therapy 2(4):350-354, 2015.
242. Brumet A, Seifert JG, St.Cyr J. The influence of ribose ingestion on recovery and performance in healthy individuals. Med Sci in Sports and Exercise 47(Supplement 5S):336-343, 1295, Board #88, 2015.
243. Perkowski DJ, Wagner S, Muller K, Schneider JR, St.Cyr JA. Ten year experience of using a novel metabolic protocol in “off pump” coronary artery bypass revascularization. Ther Adv Cardiovasc Dis 9(6):336-341, 2015.
244. Shecterle LM, Terry KR, St.Cyr JA. Re-assessing red blood cell storage. Global J Med Clin Case Reports 2(1):115, 2015.
245. Sloop G, Weidman J, St.Cyr JA. Perspective: The systemic vascular resistance response: a cardiovascular response modulating blood viscosity with implications for primary hypertension and certain anemias. Ther Adv Cardiovasc Dis 9(6):403-411, 2015.
246. Addis P, St.Cyr JA. Editorial. Nutritional supplementation of donors may improve outcomes of transfusion of stored blood. Austin J Nutr & Metabolism 2(1):1015, 2015.
247. Sloop GD, Bialczak JK, Weidman JJ, St.Cyr JA. Uric acid increases erythrocyte aggregation: Implications for cardiovascular disease. Clinical Hemorheology and Microcirculation 63;349-359, 2016.
248. Barka N, Bourgoin J, Grassl E, St.Cyr J. Echocardiographic assessment of aortic valve annular and left ventricular outflow tract diameter in conscious and anesthetized adult sheep prior to prosthetic aortic valve implantation. Ther Adv Cardiovascular Dis 10(4):185-191, 2016.
249. Weidman JJ, Sloop GD, St.Cyr JA. Validated formulae for estimation of whole blood viscosity underestimates the influence of erythrocyte aggregation and deformability. Ther Adv Cardiovasc Dis 10(4):271-273, 2016.
250. Shecterle LM, St.Cyr JA. D-ribose in Ischemic Cardiovascular Disease. In: Handbook on Coronary Artery Disease. Rao, G HR (Ed). Springer Healthcare, New Delhi, India; 317-325, 2016.
251. Weidman J, Holsworth RE, Brossman B, Cho DJ, St.Cyr John, Fridman G. Effect of electrolyzed high-pH alkaline water on blood viscosity in healthy adults. J Internat Soc Sports Nutrition 13:45, 2016.
252. Addis PB & St.Cyr JA. Nutritional supplementation of donors may improve outcomes following the transfusion of stored red blood cells. J Diet Suppl 14(4):485-488, 2017.
253. Butler TL, St.Cyr J, Johnson CA. Composition and methods for improving cardiovascular function. USP9572882, 2017.
254. Sloop G & St.Cyr J. LDL is not the sole cause of atherosclerosis. Comment on the published article: Ference B et al. Low-density lipoproteins cause atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. 1. Evidence from genetic, epidemiologic, and clinical studies. A consensus statement from the European Atherosclerosis Society Consensus Panel. Eur Heart J 38(16): pp, April 24, 2017.
255. Seifert JG, Frost J, St.Cyr JA. Recovery benefits of using a heat and moisture exchange mask during spring exercise in cold temperatures. SAGE Open Medicine; Vol 5:2050312117740985, 2017.
256. Sloop G, Weidman JJ, St.Cyr J. Atherothrombosis is a thrombotic, not an inflammatory disease. Cureus 9(12):e1909, 2017.
257. Seifert J, Brumet A, St.Cyr J. The influence of D-ribose ingestion and fitness level on performance and recovery. J Internat Soc Sports Nutrition 14:47, 2017.
258. Sloop G, Weidman J, St.Cyr J. Perspective: Interesterified triglycerides, the recent increase in deaths from heart disease and elevated blood viscosity. Ther Adv Cardiovasc Dis 12(1):23-28, 2018.
259. Shecterle LM, Terry KR, St.Cyr JA. Potential clinical benefits of D-ribose in ischemic cardiovascular disease. Cureus 10(3): e2291, 2018.
260. Sloop GD, Pop G, Weidman JJ, St.Cyr JA. Flawed reasoning allows the persistence of mainstream atherothrombosis theory. Cureus 10(3): e2377, 2018.
261. Sloop GD, Pop G, Weidman JJ, St.Cyr JA. Apolipoprotein(s) is the product of a Pseudogene: Implications for the pathophysiology of lipoprotein (a). Cureus 10(5):e2715, 2018.
262. Perkowski D, St.Cyr J, Xue A. D-ribose based protocol aids patients undergoing “off pump” coronary artery revascularization. JACC 72(16) supplement: C176, 2018.
263. Sloop GD, Gheorghe P, Weidman JJ, St.Cyr JA. Why atherothrombosis is in principle a hematologic disease: the effect of disorders and drugs which affect thrombosis on the development of atherosclerotic plaque. Int Arch Cardiovasc Dis 2:012.10.23937/iacvd-2017/1710012, 2019.
264. Bayram M, Perkowski D, St.Cyr JA, Abraham WT. Clinical significance and applications of D-riobse in cardiovascular disease. Int Arch Cardiovasc Dis 2:013.10.23937/iacvd-2017/17100B, 2019.
265. Sloop G, Pop G, Weidman, J, St.Cy rJ. Commentary response to an article by Ridken. The effect of successful anti-inflammatory therapy is mediated by decreased fibrinogen concentrations. Eur Heart J 39(45), 2019.
Kailas P Bhandarkar, MS, MCh, FRCSEd(Paed Surg), FEBPSDepartment of Paediatric surgery and urology Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital London SE1 9RT, UK
1. MBBS November 2001 JJM Medical College Davangere, Karnataka state, India 577004
2. Compulsory rotatory internship 1st April 2000 To 31st March 2001
3. M.S (Master of surgery) General Surgery 2002-2005 JJM Medical College, Da-vangere, Karnataka state, India 577004
4. M.Ch (Magister of Chirurgie) Paediatric Surgery 2008-2011, Topiwala National Medical College and B.Y.L.Nair Charitable hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra state, India 400008.
5. Fellowship in Paediatric surgical oncology 2014-2015 Memorial Sloan Kettering cancer center, New York USA
6. FRCS Paediatric surgery –Part 1 London 2017, Part 2 Liverpool 2018
7. FEBPS European Board Paediatric surgery – Part 1 Feb 2016, Part 2 Mainz, Oct 2018
8. DCH part 1 February 2018
· First place in MCh Paediatric surgery (2011) MUHS university exams, Nashik, India
· ECFMG certificate issued on June 2014 (cleared step 1, 2 CK, 2 CS and step 3 of USMLE
· First Prize FEBPS 2018 Mainz Germany
Memberships of organizations:
1. SIOP ( Society Internationale d’Oncologie Pediatric) 2016
2. Indian association of pediatric surgeons 2016
3. British Association of Paediatric Urologists 2017
4. British association of paediatric endoscopic surgeons 2017
5. RCS Edinburgh 2019
6. EBPS 2018
1. Membranous variety of rectal atresia –primary management in a neonate- Journ. Min Access Surg 2010 Oct-Dec; 6 (4):114 -115.
2. Rupture of umbilical hernia with evisceration in Newborn- a case report Journ Neonat Surg 2017;6:6
3. Precocious Puberty in a Three-Year-Old Boy: A Hormone Secreting Testicular Tumor Should be High in Differential Diagnosis Journal of Case Reports 2017;7(4):335-337
4. Congenital hypertrophic pyloric stenosis-a rare presentation of a common entity. J Pediatr Neona-tal Care. 2018;8(5):208‒209.
5. PUV and rectal duplication BMJ case reports( under peer review)
1. Long term follow up of proximal hypospadias repair-urethral stricture should be excluded in adults who present with epididymo-orchitis Turk J Urol 2018; 44(2): 162-5
2. Surgical options for nonparasitic splenic cysts in children –Is splenectomy always necessary? Glob Surg, 2018; 4(4): 1-4
3. The Horseshoe Kidney and Associated Anomalies: Single Institutional Review of 20 Cases African Journal of Paediatric Surgery accepted for publication June 2018